Dad's girlfriend and public school.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a couple days since I've been back. its currently 3pm. I am on the couch. Connor, and Ricky came and sat next to me. "How are ya?" Connor asked. "Pretty good." I said smiling.

Then, Trevor walked in, and layed on the floor. "Carter?" Dad asked. "Yeah?" I asked going into the kitchen. "I need to talk to you, so sit." He said. I nodded and sat down. "I have a girlfriend named Lia." He said. A girlfriend? What? Another girl in his life? I didn't know what to say, so I ran upstairs. I locked myself in my room, and sat on my bed. I started just balling.

All these thoughts running through my mind. So many thoughts. What if he stops loving me? What if he forgets about me? I asked myself all the questions over and over again. I then heard a knock on the door.

"It's me, Sam." Sam said. I walked up as opened the door. He walked in and I walked back to my bed. "What's wrong?" He asked. I hugged him tight, and balled. "Sh, you'll be fine." He said. I cried even more.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" He asked. I pulled away from the hug, and wiped my tears away. "D-d-dad he ha-has a girlfriend. What if he forgets me?" I asked sobbing. "Carter! Do you really think Jc would forget about you? He loves you more than he loves anyone!" He said wrapping his strong arms around me. "I'm tired." I said as I cleaned my makeup off.

"I'll leave." Sam said getting up. I grabbed his wrist. "No, please stay." I said. He smiled and layed down next to me. "Thanks for everything." I said he kissed my cheek. "Anything for you." He said. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Jc's p.o.v

I told her that Lia is my girlfriend. Why did she run off in tears? Did I do or say something wrong? I thought about letting her cool down. I then walked upstairs to her room. She was laying down, with Sam. Oh my!

I didn't wake them up, because I don't need her being mad at me. Does Sam like Carter? Does Carter like Sam?

~one week later~

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a week. A week since dad told me about Lia. I haven't met her yet. Dad and i are on good terms. I'm glad. "Carter, can you come down here?" Dad shouted from the kitchen. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I was thinking of putting you in public school." He said. I am kind of excited for public school! I was in public school, until my parents... Ya know. "That would be great." I said smiling. "Sweet. We should go now to get you registered." He said. I nodded. I ran upstairs and put my shoes on.

~~

Today I start public school. I am in the 9th grade. I am wearing black skinny jeans, and one of dad's merch shirts. I am also wearing vans. My hair is curled. I have foundation, eyeliner (winged), mascara, and red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Hey, you ready for school?" Sam asked. I nodded and grabbed my backpack that was full of my school supplies. "Yeah, I'm just nervous." I said. He nodded and hugged me. "Don't be." He said. I smiled and grabbed my phone. We went downstairs.

We ate breakfast. "Alright. You ready?" Dad asked. I nodded. Everyone wished me luck, and then dad and I left.

We finally reached the school. "Alright, go up to the front office and get your classes. Sam or Connor will be picking you up. I'm gonna be at a meeting. Love you so much." He said planting a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks daddy." I said before I got out.

There are teenagers everywhere. Everyone is staring at me. I ignored it, and walked to the front office. "Excuse me?" I asked. The lady looked up from her computer. "How May I help you?" She asked nicely. "I'm the new student and I need my schedule and locker. my name is Carter Caylen." I said nicely. She smiled and grabbed a piece of paper. "Here you are. Have a good day." She said. I thanked her. My locker is 345 in the Math hall.