Forgive me?

Carter's p.o.v

It's the next morning and we haven't left LA yet. We leave tomorrow morning. My face hurts because of Sam slapping me. He actually slapped me hard enough, that he gave me a black eye.

My face is sore. We are in a hotel room. Brad is next to me. "Babe, my face hurts." I said complaining. "I know, I'm sorry." He said lightly kissing me. "Last night was crazy." I said as I stood up.

"I'm gonna go to Scooter's hotel room to see if he can get me anything for my face. I'll be back." I said before heading to Scooter's hotel room. I knocked and he opened, and I walked in. "Scooter, can you get me something for my face?" I asked him.

"I actually called a doctor, Carter. We need to make sure your eye socket is broken or something. The doctor should be here soon. For now, let's go to your room." Scooter said. I nodded and we walked back to my room.

"It hurts so bad." I said as I sat on Brad. "I'm sorry baby. I wish I could take your pain away." Brad said kissing my forehead. The doctor came and checked my face out. "Yup, your eye socket is broken. That slap must've been hard. Okay, I have a few pills for you, and you can go pick them up at any pharmacy. Don't cover it up with makeup unless you are doing a photoshoot, concert, or interview. It should be healed in about two weeks." The doctor said before he left.

'@CarterCaylen: broken eye socket on the first night of the tour... Great'

I locked my phone and layed down next to Brad. We took pictures with his phone, and watched tv.

"Carter, someone's here to see you." Scooter said. "I'll be back." I said to Brad as I got off the bed. I went into the little living room, and there stood Luke. "Um, hey. How's your eye feeling?" He asked.

"My eye socket is broken." I sighed. "Sam's pretty messed up too." Luke said. "Oh." Was all I said. "Look Carter. I'm sorry. I was drunk when I said those things about you. I would never. I promise you. You're my best friend and I love you so much. Please forgive me?" Luke said.

"Luke, I don't know." I said looking down. He looked down at the floor, and I attacked him with a big hug. "Luke of course I forgive you. I was going crazy without you." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you so much Carter. I was going insane." He said hugging me harder. "I love you too, Luke." I said. Brad came and saw us hugging. "Finally! You finally made up." He smiled. He took a picture of us hugging with my phone and handed it to me.

I posted the picture.

'@CarterCaylen: ☺️💜'

I locked my phone and we sat down. "My face is killing me." I said. Bradley lightly kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. I heard sam's pretty messed up." Brad said. "Yeah, I don't know though." I said.

"do you have rehearsals today?" Luke asked. "Yeah, at four. It's like 1." I said. Scooter came back with my medication and I took it. Before we knew it, it was time to go down to the arena for rehearsals. We are meeting my dad there.

I just want a hug from him. We finally got to the arena and I went to greet my fans. "What happen to your eye?" One of them asked. "I'll let you know on Twitter soon." I smiled. I went back in the arena and rehearsals started.