Three Pregnant Women???

Carter's p.o.v

After talking with Madison for a while about who she likes and that stuff, she went to hang out with some of her friends.

I decided to take the time to clean the house. It's just me and Paris, so I might as well clean up.

I started with mine and Bradley's room. While I was cleaning, I got a bit distracted, and decided to look through an old box of mine and Brad's.

I found pictures of us from when we were teenagers, most of the trips we took together, and me surprising The Vamps on stage multiple times.

I smiled at the memories, and came across an old piece of paper. I opened it up, and saw that it was a letter from Brenda, to me. It read;

Dear Carter,
I hope that you read this when you're a bit older. I am writing this, in a hospital bed. Meeting you and all your wonderful friends/family has been amazingly supportive, and I couldn't have asked for a better family.. At this point, you have probably taken care of my baby, Lily for years now. Please do me a huge favor, and tell Lily all about me.. Tell her about our wonderful memories, and everything we lived through with you and everyone. I love you and your future babies, Bradley, & everyone else so much, and remember that I'll always be watching over you. Stay talented, beautiful, strong, & stay YOU.
Much love,
Your Brenda xoxo

I had tears in my eyes. "Carter?" I heard Bradley. He sat next to me, and saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. I showed him the letter, and he was confused. He read the letter, and he smiled.

He pulled me into a hug. "I miss her so much." I said crying harder. "I miss her too, baby. I really do." Bradley said.

All these years have been so difficult without Brenda. Sometimes I wonder if things would've been easier.

I was so blessed to have met her, and shared a little piece of my life with her.

She has given me so much; wonderful memories, unforgettable moments, and most importantly, she gave us Lily.

I am so thankful for Brenda, and I miss her more and more each day. "When Lily comes home, I want to show her some pictures of us with Brenda." I said wiping my tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily is finally home. My dad and Jenn (jennxpenn) are engaged and I couldn't be happier.

I am finally going to have a mom, and I am so excited about that. I may be in my thirties, but I can't wait for Jenn to be my mom.

"Lily, babe. Can you come up here?" I yelled to Lily, she was downstairs with Madison.

"Yeah?" She asked me as she walked into my room. "I want to show you something." I smiled as I pulled the box of pictures out.

Lily sat next to me. "Is this mom Brenda?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled as she saw the pictures.

"She wanted me to tell you about her, so that you didn't forget about her." I explained.

"Even though I don't really remember mom Brenda, I could never forget her." Lily assured me.

As she looked through the pictures, she looked up at me, smiling. "My Mommy Brenda was gorgeous." She said. At this point, we both had tears in our eyes.

"She sure was." I smiled. Lily looked through all the photos, smiling & crying at the same time.

"Thank you for showing me these, mom. It means a lot to me." Lily smiled.

I hugged her tight, and kissed the top of her head. "Of course, babe. She will always be your real mom, and I never want you to forget that." I explained to her.

"I won't, I will never forget my mommy Brenda. She gave me so much; she gave me life." Lily smiled as she hugged me.

"I love you, baby. If you ever have questions about Brenda or anything, talk to me or dad. Don't be afraid, okay?" I told her.

She nodded, kissing my cheek.

~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, Bradley." I said coming out of the bathroom. "What is it?" He asked me, concerned.

"I'm pregnant... We're having another kid." I said showing him the tests I had taken.

"Oh my god." He said hugging me, and kissing me. After telling everyone, we also found out that Jenn is 2-4 months pregnant, and Selena is 4 months pregnant.

I am going to be pregnant with my future mom, and my best friend. This is so crazy...

I am so excited to be pregnant again even though we recently had Paris.. This should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I need help running Twitter accounts!! If you are interested, message me on here, Kik me: melaniefaith123 or dm me on Twitter: melanieherrera7
I really need help running accounts!

~Melanie Faith.