I'm changing my hair color.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a week. Right now, I am at home with dad. "Dad, I want to change my hair color." I said smiling. "What color?" He asked me concerned. "I want it bright blonde with pink tips." I said. "We could go down to the hair place right now." He said.

"Oohhhh! Can we?" I asked. He stood up and put his shoes on. "Let's go!" He said. I put my shoes on and we headed to the car. We finally got to the hair salon. We agreed on a color and it was perfect.

"First we need to strip your hair color so we can get it as light as possible." Megan, the person who is dying my hair said. "Okay." I smiled. "Your hair is a really light brown, so it should only take us 20 minutes." She smiled as she began to put stuff in my hair.

I took a picture and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: dyin' my hair.😊😈'

I then went on Twitter, and tweeted fans. (Not putting @ names)

'What color are you dying your hair?'

'@CarterCaylen: you'll see.😏'

'How are you doing?'

'@CarterCaylen: great! 😘'

'I love you so much! I met you in west valley city, Utah, and you were SO nice! Miss you so much! *picture*'

'@CarterCaylen: I remember you.😚 I love you more babe. And I'm always nice.😄 miss you so much! Mwah!💋'

I tweeted fans until it was time to get my hair washed out. Then, we applied bleach which took 30 minutes. "Dad, when is my next photoshoot?" I asked him. "Tomorrow." He said. "Thank you." I smiled. he just nodded.

"Time to wash the bleach out." Megan told me. I nodded and we washed it out. "We just need to add some toner, then the color." She smiled. She applied the toner. I have to leave it on for 1 hour. Luke texted me.

From: Luke😈
What color is your hair gonna be?

To: Luke😈
you'll just have to find out.😏

From: Luke😈
what! Not fair! I'm your best friend!!!

From: Luke😈
I hate you.

To: Luke😈
You know you love me.😁 😉

From: Luke😈
Ew no!

To: Luke😈
I'll text you a pic when it's done.(:

I locked my phone and talked with dad. We took the toner out of my hair and it was the perfect blonde. I took a picture and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: almost done. Need to add color😁'

I locked my phone then Megan began to add the pink in. "It's gonna look so pretty!" She said smiling. "I can't wait." I smiled. "I'm gonna go get a smoothie. You ladies want one?" Dad asked. "No thank you." We both said at the same time.

Megan finished adding the color in then we waited. "So, I already did your extensions, so now I just have to put them in which takes four hours." She said. "Four hours? Holy Jesus." I said laughing.

~~~

My hair is finished and I love it. I am back home, and I hid my hair with dad's beanie. I took the beanie off and took a picture and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: blonde and pink hair.💛💗😍 thank you @meganhairstylist you did an amazing job! 👍'

I locked my phone and began to get ready for my photoshoot tomorrow. I think it's a seventeen photoshoot and u have an interview as well.

It's almost dad's birthday and I wanna do something special for him. He's always there when I need him and he's done so much for me. He adopted me. I love him so much.

I went downstairs and saw that Trevor was on his laptop. I sat next to him and he smiled at me. "You look like a bae." He said winking at me. "Fuck off Trev. I have Bradley." I said teasing. "I know I'm sorry. But seriously you look amazing." He smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He took a picture of me and posted it.

'@trevormoran: even thou she's annoying, shes a cutie.😉 lol love you queen.💁 @CarterCaylen'

~~~

Today's dad's birthday and I have a mini concert. He's coming with me, and I'm going to sing happy birthday to him on stage and bring him cake. He doesn't even know it.

I also have to be going around to tour with 5sos because they wanted me to too. But I only sing one song with them which is 'Out Of My Limit' we are pretty damn good at singing it.

I am currently at the venue with dad and my team. My hair is done. It's curly/wavy-ish. My makeup is done amazingly.

I'm wearing foundation, concealer, light brown eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, false eyelashes, and pink lipstick. I'm wearing a crop top, with some high waisted jeans and white pumps.

"We should bring one fan in to hang out with me. Or a small group." I said. My body guard had already gone to get people. I went on my phone for a while, until my body guard came back with one girl. She was short and had black hair. She was adorable. We hung out before I had to go up on stage.

I got mic-ed up and I grabbed my mic. I walked out, and smiled. "Hello! How are you guys today?" I asked as I walked across the stage. "We are gonna have some fun today!" I said smiling.

Impossible started playing. I finished my performance. "Before I leave, I would like to bring someone very special on stage, so let me go get them. I'll be back." I said as I hurried back stage.

I grabbed dad's hand and he looked at me crazy. "What are you doing?" He asked me. I just pulled him on stage. We got out and the crowd went crazy. "This is my daddy. Dad say hi." I said smiling. "hi." He smiled.

"So today is my dad's birthday, and I would like to sing happy birthday to him. Could you all help me out?" I smirked. They all cheered. "Okay, ready?" I asked smiling. I began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear daddy! Happy birthday to you." I said as I hugged dad. Scooter came out with cake. Scooter took a picture of dad and I with my phone. He blew his candles out. "Happy birthday daddy!" I said kissing his cheek. "Thank you." He told me. I said my goodbyes to the fans and dad and I headed to the back of the stage.

"I love you so much, Carter." Dad said hugging me. "I love you too daddy." I smiled. I made a collage of pictures of dad and i, then I posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: Happy birthday to my daddy.❤️ thank you for being the best dad ever. You always know just what to say to make me feel better. I've had you in my life for more than a year and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.☺️ you truly are wonderful. I love you more than anything in this world. 💕 THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!❤️❤️ ilysm dad! @jccaylen'