Yes, A Million Times Yes!

Carter's p.o.v

Tonight, Bradley is taking me out on a date. I am so excited. He's taking me at 7pm.

I have a tattoo appointment with Romeo in just a few minutes. Bradley is watching Lily while I get my tattoo done.

I am getting the word 'Bellissima' which means 'very beautiful' in Italian on my side.

Although I already have 'beautiful' in French, but I love the word 'Bellissima' and how it sounds.

I have a sports bra on, and a sleeveless shirt. I walked in. "Hey! How are you?" Romeo greeted me.

"Great." I smiled. "That's good! I already traced the word out, it's ready to go. You ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah, for sure." I smiled. I sat down and Romeo began with my tattoo.

On a scale from 1-10, it was a 9.5 it hurt pretty bad. "Almost done kiddo." He said as he continued.

I nodded and looked at the floor. "And, we're all done." He said smiling as he wiped it once last time.

I looked in the mirror. "Oh, my god thank you!" I said hugging him. "I love it." I said smiling.

"Glad you like it." He smiled. I payed him and went home. I began to get ready.

I let my hair down, and I straightened it. I did my makeup. I slipped on my black dress (look at picture above) and my black wedges on.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it. "Ready." I said as I smiled at Brad. "You look gorgeous." He said.

"Thanks." I said before kissing him. We got in the car. Lily is staying with Kian and dad.

Brad's p.o.v

I am proposing to Carter tonight after our dinner. I am taking her to a park.

Tris, Connor, James, & 5sos are going to be singing 'Marry Me' by Jason Derulo.

Jc and Kian will be standing behind them with a dozen roses each. Wishbone, Hope, & Hazel will be there too.

I am beyond excited.

Carter's p.o.v

I made Bradley take a picture of me. My dress exposed my new tattoo.

I took my phone from him and posted the picture on my Twitter.

'@CarterCaylen: new tattoo😜💉♡'

Bradley and I sat down. "You look gorgeous." Brad said as we waited for our food.

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you." I said smiling. Our food finally came in, and we ate.

"This chicken is so good." Bradley smiled. "Yes, it is." I said agreeing with him.

We finished eating. "I want to take you to a park." Bradley said. I smiled.

"Okay." I smiled. I held Brad's free hand as he drove. We got to the park and there was beautiful lights.

I smiled as Bradley opened the door for me. I got out and Bradley kissed me.

I hugged him. There were no paps around, which seemed kin of unusual.

I shook it off as Bradley led the way to the park. We took a picture together and then continued walking.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna spend with you.

I saw Tris, James, Connor, & 5sos with guitars and they were singing.

I smiled. I saw Bradley walking over to Kian and my dad who had a dozen red roses each. My dad was also holding Lily.

Bradley walked over to my dad and grabbed Lily. Lily was holding a sign.

The boys continued singing. Bradley flipped Lily's sign and it said 'Daddy loves you so much!'

I smiled. Dad ran and grabbed Lily. Brad made his way over to me, and held both my hands while looking into my eyes.

Kian was filming. What is going on? My heart is racing. "Carter, since the day I met you, I have been madly in love with you. Being with you has been so amazing. We have had our ups and downs, and we made it through. There is no doubt in my mind that you are the one," Bradley said.

He pulled a little red box out of his pants. It can't be... Is he proposing?! My heart is pounding.

He got down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my right hand, and tears started for form in my eyes.

"Carter Caylen, will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the ring box up. There was a beautiful silver ring with a beautiful diamond.

I was crying, and I could see that everyone else was, too. I smiled at bradley.

"Yes, a million times yes!" I said. Bradley put the ring on my finger and he got up and kissed me.

"YAYAYAYA!" The guys cheered. I cried and Bradley was crying as well. I smiled as he hugged me.

"I love you so much!" He said hugging me. "I love you too, Bradley." I said.

I am engaged to the love of my life. My dad hugged me as he cried. Luke got a selfie stick and he took a picture of all of us.

I smiled at my ring. I am so happy. I can't believe I am engaged.