Acoustic Performance.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a long week. I haven't told anyone my secret, and hopefully no one will ever know. Bradley has been here ever since I've been home, and that helps me.

I love him so much. It's unbelievable how much you can love one human. It's just crazy. I have a few appearances this week. Like today. I am currently on my way to a venue.

It's kind of an intimate performance. A small crowd of people will be there instead of a huge crowd. I sing 4 songs I believe. I got a text from Luke.

From: Luke aka the bestie💕
Hey good luck tonight. You'll be amazing! I love you. See you so soon. Miss you.❤️

To: Luke aka the bestie💕
Oh my god thank you. You don't know how much I needed that. Thank you! I miss you sooooo much. I love you.☺️

I locked my phone and saw that we were already at the venue. I got off. I was wearing a sweater, hiding my old and new cuts. I smiled and greeted a few fans before heading in.

I went straight to my dressing room. I sat down for a little bit, until it was time to get ready. "You need to change first." Kenna told me as Taylor and Kyle set up.

The quickly finished setting up and left the room so I could change. Put my shirt on, which was a 5 Seconds Of Summer crop top, a cream colored cardigan, some black cross leggings, and black high heels with spikes on the back.

I grabbed some foundation and put it on my cuts. I let everyone in. Taylor did my makeup as Kyle began to curl my hair. My pink has slowly faded and I'm re-dying my roots blonde and my tips purple soon.

"You're all done! Good luck." Taylor said kissing my cheek. "thanks tay!" I said as I went to get mic-ed. I took a quick picture and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: wearing a 5 Seconds of Summer crop top today.😜 miss my boys! @5sosoffical'

I gave my phone to scooter as I went up on stage. It was a small crowd of 30-50 people. They all cheered and clapped loudly, which made it sound like there was more than 30-50 people.

"Hey guys! This is the first time I've ever done this type of thing. I guess you could call it an acoustic performance. This first song really means a lot to me. It's called Impossible and I hope you enjoy it." I said smiling.

I remember years ago. Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I did, I did. And you were strong and I was not.

My illusion, my mistake. I was careless, I forgot. I did. And now when all is done, there is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly.

You have won, you can go ahead and tell them. Tell them all I know now. Shout it from the roof tops. Write it on the skyline. All we had is gone now.

Tell them I was happy. And my heart is broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible.

Impossible, Impossible. I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I did. Tell them all I know now.

Shout it from the roof tops. Write it on the skyline. All we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy. And my heart is broken. All my scars are open.

Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible...

Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible.

They clapped and cheered as I took a sip of water from a water bottle. "Thank you." I said smiling. I saw a young fan who was just too cute. "You're super cute, and I can't stop staring at you! Will you come up here with me?" I said.

She started to cry a little harder than she already was and was brought up on stage by security. We got her a mic. She hugged me tightly and I picked her up. "What is your name?" I asked her.

"Kendel." She told me and the crowd. She started to cry. "No, don't cry baby! How old are you?" I asked her smiling. "I am 9." She said. "Hi Kendel. Will you sing this song with me?" I asked her. I then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Leave My Heart Out of This."

She nodded and they got her a little stool so she could sit and sing with me.

My heart is telling me that you were gonna change, but no. My heart is lying right to my face, yeah. My heart is making up excuses for your ways, but I wish that my heart knew when I should walk away.

It let's me down, it helps me as I get back up of the ground. While telling me that this is love but I found, it wasn't really on my side.

Now I think it's time. I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinions to itself. I should just listen to my head, cause it's the one who knows what's best.

It tells me, not to love you, but my heart says just forgive you. Oh, but it's not thinking clearly, I wish that I could leave my heart out of this.

I'm done, feeling like a stranger to myself, so I know. I've got to put all my feelings on a shelf, yeah.

It let's me down it helps me as I get back up off the ground, while telling me that this is love, but I found it wasn't really on my side. Now I think it's time.

I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinion to itself. I should just listen to my head, 'cause it's the one who knows what's best. It tells me, not to love you. But my heart says, jus forgive you. Oh, but it's not thinking clearly.

I wish that I could leave my heart out of this. Leave my heart out of this. Sometimes I wish you'd just shut up, and let me think I've had enough, I need to just make up my mind. (Make up my mind)

So that's why.

I should just listen to my head, cause it's the one who knows what's best. It tells me not to love you, but my heart says just forgive you. Oh, but it not thinking clearly. I wish that I could leave my.

Leave my heart out of this. Leave my heart out of this. Le le le leave my heart. Le le le leave my heart. No no oohhhh!

~~~

I just finished the rest of my performance and saw that 5sos official, Kian, Brad, && Justin. tweeted me.

'@5sosofficial: we miss you too! Love your shirt by the way!😉 -Ash xxx @CarterCaylen'

'@kianlawley: you are amazing. Don't forget that.😘 @CarterCaylen'

'@thevampsbrad: my beautiful princess! I love you. @CarterCaylen'

'@justinbieber: you did amazing. I was FaceTiming Scooter while you preformed. You killed it. @CarterCaylen'

I smiled and locked my phone as we cleaned up and headed to the van.