God, please help me.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a few weeks. Today, Bradley is going to hang out with the boys for a little bit, then I'm going to hang out with Luke.

"I'm leaving now. I love you, baby girl. I'll see you soon." He said smiling. He came over to me and kissed me. "Love you too, be safe." I said hugging him tight.

"Alright, I will." He smiled. He went over to Lily, and kissed her. "Bye." He said before leaving. "Let's go get you changed." I said grabbing Lily.

I walked into Lily's room and changed her. I grabbed my sunglasses, and headed to my car and put Lily in.

Bradley's p.o.v

I am honestly the happiest man ever. I have a beautiful wife and daughter. Today, I'm going to hang out with the lads.

We are going to play basketball, then going to eat. Everything is happening so quickly.

I can't wait until Carter and I have kids. I want Lily to have siblings. It'll be good for her. I smiled as I thought of how beautiful Carter is.

I stopped at a red light. There was a car in the wrong lane, coming my way. Before I knew it, it hit me, and everything went black.

Carter's p.o.v

"There's Luke." I smiled as we walked in to a café. Luke reserved it just for us. We sat down and ordered our food.

"How's everything going?" He asked me. "Great." I smiled. My phone rang. "It's Tristan, I have to get it." I said. "Go ahead." Luke smiled as he held Lily.

"Carter! Please hurry to the hospital. b-Brad was... Please hurry here." Tristan said crying.

"What happen? What happened to Brad?" I asked panicked.

"He-he was in a car accident. Please hurry Carter, please." Tristan cried. "On my way." I wa able to make out.

"What's going on?" Luke asked me. "Bradley was in a car accident." I said collecting my things. "Let's go!" Luke said. He quickly payed as we left.

I got in my car and Luke put Lily in with me. I began driving towards the hospital, with tears in my eyes.

We finally made it to the hospital. Luke was holding Lily as we rushed into the hospital. I saw Tris and ran to him. "where's Brad?" I asked crying.

"They are checking him and doing tests on him." He said crying. "I want to see him." I said. "You can't right now." James told me. I sat down, and cried.

"Family of Bradley Simpson?" A man with dark said. "I'm his wife." I said standing up. "Mr. Bradley has suffered serious injuries. He hit his head on the window, and we don't want to preform any surgeries." The doctor said.

My heart sunk. "I am also very sorry to inform you that he is in a coma." My heart sunk to the floor. It can't be.. "Can I go see him?" I asked in tears.

"Yes, follow me. It would be best to bring someone." The doctor said. "I'll come." Connor said. "I'm just warning you, what you're going to see is terrible." The doctor warned us.

Connor has his hand on my back. We walked in. Bradley was laying on the bed, with a neck brace on. His eye was swollen, and he looked super pale.

"Brad." I said as I walked over to him. "You can hold his hand, and talk to him if you'd like. I'll leave you alone." The doctor said before leaving. I sanitized my hands before I held his.

"Bradley, please wake up." I cried. "I need you here. Please." I said crying. Connor was hugging me. The tears wouldn't stop coming. I just cried and cried.

I just looked at Bradley. Not able to believe that he's in a coma.. It can't be happening. He looks so lifeless.

"I can't do this." I said. "Let's go." Connor said. He helped me walk out of the room. When we came out, I just broke down. I sat down by the waiting room, and just cried my heart out.

"Baby," someone said. It was dad. He sat next to me and held me. I just cried and cried. James and Tristan went in to see him.

~~

Dad is taking Lily with him. Me and James are staying the night. Dad brought me some blankets and my phone charger.

I walked over to Bradley's side, and grabbed his hand. I cried as I looked at him. "Bradley, please wake up. I need you with me." I cried.

The doctor came in. "Can I kiss his cheek?" I asked. "Yes, just be careful." The doctor told me. I lightly kissed his cheek. He had a tube in his mouth, and one in his nose.

"Remember when we went on tour?" I asked Brad. "It was one of the best things. And when I went all bitch mode on Kendall." I laughed smiling.

"I just miss you." I sighed. "Try your hardest babe, try your hardest to wake up." I said crying.

I went to sit down. "It's going to be okay, Carter. Bradley's strong." James assured me. "Yeah, he is."