Ice Cream.

Carter's p.o.v

Bradley finally comes back from tour tomorrow, and we've been arguing a lot lately.

I don't even know why, we just have. I really don't want things to happen this way. I don't want to fight with him.

He texted me earlier telling me that he wasn't going to be coming home until 3am tomorrow.

He doesn't want to see me. Of course, he didn't straight up say that, but he implied it.

I'm really upset, and I'm going to spend some time with Selena while Frankie watches Lily for a day or two.

I'm not mentally okay to be taking care of Lily right now, and I feel really bad.

I have been at Selena's house for a few minutes. "Im sorry these things are happening. I hope you and Bradley fix things. You both need to cool off." Selena said as she handed me a blanket.

We sat on her couch, and covered ourselves with the blanket. She turned her tv on. "I just feel like shit. I don't even know what I did." I sighed.

"Don't stress about it. It'll be okay, I promise. You just need some time to think about things." Selena said.

I nodded and softly smiled at her. "Thanks for letting me stay, Sel. I really do appreciate it." I said hugging her.

"Anything for you. You're my best friend, and I'm always going to be here for you." She said smiling.

I layed my head on her lap, and she played with my hair. "You are the best." I smiled. We watched a few movies.

"I really hope bradley will WANNA talk to me soon. I miss him." I said in tears. Selena got up, and went to do something.

She came back with a big tub of ice cream, and two spoons. "Dig in." She said handing me a spoon. I smiled, and took the spoon.

We opened the tub of ice cream, and began to eat it. "This is so good." I said with my mouth full.

"It is." Selena agreed. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" I asked Selena.

"As long as it's ice cream, I don't care what flavor it is?" She laughed. "What's yours?"

"Lime Rickey sherbet." I smiled widely. "That's a good one! Do you wanna go get some?" She asked me.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I said sitting up. I slipped my shoes on, and got my purse. Selena did the same.

We got in her car, and headed to a Walmart.

~

We are at Selena's house, watching some movies. "Do you and Brad plan on having kids?" she asked me.

"Yeah, hopefully. I really hope we don't keep fighting." I answered her. She softly smiled at me.

I felt really sick, like I was going to throw up. I got up, and ran into the nearest bathroom near the hall.

I began to throw up like crazy. "Are you okay?" Selena said rushing in. "Yeah, just ate a little too much." I said as I put my hair up.

Selena rubbed my back as I threw up. I finished throwing up, and I cleaned my mouth with a rag.

Selena handed me a mint. "I ate wayyyyyy to much." I said laughing a little. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked me as we went to sit back down.

"Positive." I smiled. We went back to watching tv. "Okay, just making sure." She said smiling.

~

I woke up, running to the bathroom again. I have been in here throwing up for two hours non stop.

"Here's some medicine." Selena said handing me a cup with pink liquid in it. I smiled and took it.

"I think I'm going to go to my house." I said as I collected my things. "I loved having you over." Selena smiled.

I left, and headed home. When I got home, I was surprised to see Brad's car parked.

I walked inside, and saw Connor and Brad sitting on the couch, drinking beer talking.

"Hey." Connor smiled. "Hello." I said before heading to the kitchen. I felt like throwing up, again, and i ran to the bathroom close to the living room.

I threw up, once again. There was knock on the door. "Are you alright? Babe?" I heard someone ask. Bradley.

"Yeah, I'm fin-" I threw up once again, and bradley opened the door, and sat next to me, rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just ate too much last night." I softly smiled.

"You sure?" He asked me. "Yeah." I nodded. I stood up and brushed my teeth. Bradley went back with Connor.

I headed to my room, and layed down. I feel really sick.

Brad's p.o.v

"Is she alright?" Connor asked me. "I think so. She said she ate too much last night." I said sitting down.

"Isn't throwing up a symptom of pregnancy?" Connor asked. I was honestly just thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, but I don't think she is." I said. "She could be. You never know." Connor smirked.

"I hope she is."

~~~~~~~~~~

Double update for you guys!😘 love you all. :)

~Melanie Faith💗