Baby Joseph is here!

Carter's p.o.v

"This is the perfect nursery for Joseph." Sam smiled as we stepped back. We have been working on this nursery for weeks.

"I know, we did a good job babe!" I smiled walking past him and slapping his butt.

"Hey!" He laughed. He wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you for being the mother of my first child." He said.

"Of course, babe." I smiled. Although my first two marriages didn't work out, and Sam and I are holding off on marriage, I feel like he's forever.

I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like Sam is always going to be with me.. We were meant to be.

I smiled as I looked at him. I kissed his cheek. "I love you, Sam." I told him. "I love you, Carter." He smiled.

Paris and Casey's birthday was a lot of fun. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Especially Paris and Casey.

They were so happy. I loved seeing them smile. And since Lily, Madison, Mason, Dylan, Ariel, & Tyler were there, they were happier.

Casey and Paris LOVE their brothers and sisters. They are so precious and that makes me smile.

Currently, Paris and Casey are with Bradley, who is taking them to Disneyland.

"Ariel and Tyler come back today." I told Sam. "I'm so glad." Sam smiled. "Me too." I smiled.

Mason and Chloe are taking a break. a lot of things are going on. Mason did things I'm not so proud of.

Although I'm not proud of what he did, he's my baby boy and I will never stop being there for him.

He was my first baby boy, and he's such a good person. Everyone makes mistakes.

I'm not saying it was okay for him to do what he did, but he's my baby boy.

It was wrong, but that's my boy. The door bell went off, and I ran to get it. It was luke, and my babies.

He handed me the babies. "Thank you." I smiled. "I wanted to ask you, do you think next week I can take the kids to Australia for their grandma's birthday?" Luke asked me.

"I don't see a problem with that." I smiled. "Okay thank you so much." He smiled.

"Bye dadda!" The twins said running up to him, and kissing him. "Bye loves. I'll see you next week, okay? Be good for mom and Sam." Luke smiled.

Luke left, and the kids ran to the kitchen where Sam was. "Hey kiddos!" Sam smiled.

"Daddy Sam!" Tyler said. Sam looked up at me, and I nodded. "Hey bud." He smiled.

I picked up Ariel, and kissed her. She leaned down, and touched my baby bump.

I am almost 6 months pregnant. "Baby?" She asked. "Yeah, your baby brother." I smiled.

"Anothur brobro?" She asked smiling. "Yes!" Sam smiled. He now has Tyler in his arms.

"Brobro!" Tyler yelled. I laughed and smiled. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They both yelled. Sam and I took them to the living room, and put Inside Out on for them.

They love that movie. We sat them down, and I went to get them some snacks.

Sam and I sat down with them. I can't believe where I am in life. I've had so many ups and downs.

But here I am, happy with all of my kids. Madison and Nate (Maloley) are together and stronger than ever.

Although Mason was happy about that at first, since of what went down with Peyton he's getting there.

Mason, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, & Nate have always been super close. I see Jack, Jack, and Nate as my own.

They are so wonderful and support Mason and Madison through everything.

Everything seems to be falling into place. I am happy, I have a new little baby on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am finally 9 months pregnant, and Joseph can be arriving any day now. Any minute, actually.

I look like I am ready to pop any minute. Things have gotten so much better.

Kylie is also due in two months. I am so excited for Sam to be a dad. He's always wanted this.

Sam is also very nervous for the baby to be here. "Babe, I'm scared." He told me. "Don't be scared," I said holding his hand.

"You're gonna be an amazing father." He leaned in, and kissed me. "Can he just get here already?" He said putting his hand on my stomach.

"I know, right?" I laughed. "Helpfully soon."

*two hours later*

My water broke an hour ago, and I am dilated 5 cm. I have been in so much pain.

Sam, Kylie, Mason, Kian, & my dad are here. "Breathe, baby." Sam said holding my hand.

I kept breathing in and out. "Love you, baby." I told him. He kissed me. "I love you too." He smiled.

"I am so ready for this baby to be out!" I said. Everyone laughed.

*7 hours later*

"I can't believe my baby boy is here." Sam said holding Joseph. "Me neither." I smiled.

He's a healthy baby boy, and is so precious. "Our baby is here." Sam said kissing me.

"He is." I smiled. Kylie held him, and began crying. "Oh my, he's so cute." She said.

Everyone was crying. Mason was so excited as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is gonna be the last chapter to this book. I am starting a sequel and it should be released within the next few days. Can't believe this one is coming to an end!

~Melanie Faith