13th.

Carter's p.o.v

Today is the last day of school for Lily, Kenyon, & Mason. The Twins' birthday is in 1 day.

Everything is set up, and they know about it. Madison is coming home later tonight.

For the last day of school, they are having a little carnival at school for the last day.

Paris is laying in Bradley's arms, sleeping. I smiled as I served the kids breakfast.

"Who's picking us up?" Lily asked. "I am." Bradley said smiling. "Did you kids sleep good?" I asked the kids.

"Yeah, I slept like baby next to Li-" Lily hit Kenyon is the stomach. "Have you two been sleeping in the same bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

We have rules since Kenyon is living under the same roof as his girlfriend and they are teenagers.

Teenagers are hormonal. One of the rules was the couldn't be sleeping in the same bed.

"Uh... No." Lily said looking down at the floor. "Bullshit. I don't want funny business. I don't need a grandkid this young." Bradley said.

"I'm sorry for breaking the rule." Kenyon said looking at us. "It's fine, just know that if I find out that you guys have been having sex, I am locking you both up in different rooms." I said, seriously.

The nodded, and it was time for them to go to school. "Goodbye kiddos." I smiled as they left.

Brad handed me Paris. She was awake now, and crying. I changed her diaper, and went to finish last minute things for the party.

~~~~

Today is the twins party. I just finished getting Paris ready. She is wearing a light pink dress, with light sparkly pink shoes.

I am wearing a royal blue crop top, with a black leather skater skirt, and black open toe heels.

Bradley is wearing a royal blue tux and black skinny jeans. Lily is wearing a white crop top, with a royal blue high low skirt, and royal blue open toe heels.

Madison is wearing a royal blue skater dress, with black booties. Mason is wearing a royal blue button up shirt, and white skinny jeans. (Look at picture to side or top for the outfits).

Kenyon is with his mom for the night. I picked Paris up, and headed downstairs. Everyone was already here.

My dad, Carol and most of the kids from the orphanage. We have some friends with their kids as well.

So many kids everywhere. Selena just recently had her baby boy. I smiled as she held her baby in her arms.

I served some people food. Paris was now in Bradley's arms. He was eating, with her.

I saw the twins enjoying their photobooth with their friends. I smiled and walked over there.

"Mom, get in!" Madison said pulling me in with all of her and Mas' friends. I went in and we took a few pictures.

They were printed, and I got back to the party. I helped some people out, with drinks and stuff.

I went over with Lily and Bradley. "They are enjoying themselves, huh?" Bradley asked me.

"they sure are." I smiled. It's hard to believe that 13 years ago, I gave birth to my babies.

It was my first time giving birth, and being pregnant. I would go through it all over again.

It's been worth it. I love these kids more than anything. I would do anything for them.

Being a mom is such a magical thing. I love every damn minute of it.