Hawaii and cuddles.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a week. Pretty much was has been going on this week, packing. A lot of packing. Why you might ask? We are going to Hawaii for the O2L tour, and I am super excited. We actually leave today. Here in a few minutes.

"DAD IS MY PHONE DOWN THERE?" I yelled panicking, as I basically tore my room in the search for my phone. "IT'S DOWN HERE BABY." Dad said. I sighed in relief and went downstairs. Everyone but Connor is there. "Here." Dad said handing me my phone.

I kissed his cheek. "Thank you daddy." I smiled. Connor came down, and the bus that takes us to the airport, pulled up. We grabbed our things, and all headed onto the bus. I sat in between Sam and Trevor.

I pulled my phone out, and took a picture with Sam. He kissed my cheek as I smiled.

'@CarterCaylen: on our way to the airport.😁✌️ @sampottorff'

I locked my phone and Sam kissed me. "EWWWWWWWWW JC, SAM KISSED YOUR DAUGHTER! PDA ALERT." Kian yelled. "Shut the fuck up Kian." Dad said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at Kian and he did the same. "I am so excited." I told Lia.

"Me too!" She said smiling. We finally got to the airport, and we unloaded from the bus. We did what we needed to do, then headed to our gate, where they were already letting people in. So we went in. My seat was in between Sam and Kian. Greeaaatttt.

I sat down, then Kian jumped over me. I kicked him as hard as I could. "I'm gonna tell Jc." He whined. "Go ahead." I said. Sam just laughed, and put his arm around my shoulders. He planted a small kiss on my forehead. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

~~in Hawaii~~

"Carter, wake up. We just landed." I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sam. I stood up, and he walked me out. We met everyone else by baggage claim. We got out things, then headed to the tour bus.

I ran over to my dad and Lia. I held dad's free hand, as well as Lia's. Dad smiled at me. He then kissed my forehead. We got our things on the tour bus, then got in the tour bus. There was a mini lounge and a couch, so I sat down.

I decided to go on Twitter and saw that a fan had taken a picture of me holding dad's and Lia's (mom's) hands. The caption read

'They are so cute! Carter is beautiful. One big happy family.'

I smiled and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: mommy and daddy.☺️❤️ @jccaylen @liamariejohnson'

Sam came and sat next to me. "This is going to be amazing." Sam told me. I nodded and smiled. They drove us to the venue, since they have rehearsals. We're gonna be in Hawaii for 1 week.

Their very first show isn't for two more days. "Let's go." dad said as we got to the venue. We all got off the bus. Trevor walked with me. "Are you excited?" He asked. "Yeah, I really am." I said smiling. Trevor put his arm around my shoulders as we walked into the venue.

They got straight to rehearsals. Lia and I sat down and watched them be idiots. "You wanna go walk around?" Lia asked me. "Yeah, just let me tell dad." I said standing up. I ran over to dad. "Dad, Lia and I are gonna go walk around." I said.

"Okay, here's money." He said handing me money. I kissed his cheek, and ran back with Lia. Somehow we managed to sneak by the fans. We walked around. Lia bought me a beautiful hang made necklace. "Thanks so much Lia." I thanked her.

"Anytime." She smiled. We walked around for a bit, then we had to head back to the venue because we are getting a hotel. Why? I don't even know, but we are. I am staying with dad and Lia.

When we walked in you the venue, I ran to dad and showed him what Lia got me. "That's cute. Did you thank her?" He asked hugging me. "Of course I did." I said. "Just making sure." He said smiling.

I walked over to sam, and kissed his cheek. "How were rehearsals?" I asked him. "Tiring. I just wanna lay down." He said. I laughed. "LETS GO TO THE HOTEL YOU GUYS." Ricky yelled. I laughed and we all walked towards the tour bus.

We then got on, and they drove us to the hotel, we had to go in through the back. "come cuddle." Sam said as we were walking through the halls. "Nope." I said before running. I ran past dad and Lia. "CARTER, SAM. Quit running!" Connor yelled. I looked back, which was a HUGE mistake, because Sam managed to get his arm around my waist.

He tried to kiss me, but I leaned back so he miss. I was laughing terribly, to the point where I had to pee. "Sam I seriously have to pee. Let me go!" I laughed. "Not until you kiss me first." He said smirking.

I kissed his cheek, and managed to snake out of his grip. I ran to dad and lia. They were standing in front of our room. They opened it, and I ran to the bathroom. I did my business then went out.

Dad was on the bed and Lia was on the floor. I fully walked out, and someone picked me up. I was able to turn around, and it was Sam. I laughed, and he threw me on the bed. I laughed really hard. "Okay, enough kids!" Dad joked.

I laughed, and got up. I got on sam's back, and kissed his cheek. "You should go to bed. You have rehearsals early." I told him as he put me down. "I was gonna come ask Jc if you could stay with me tonight?" He asked looking at dad. "Um, I guess. I'll be checking on you constantly." Dad said. I nodded and Sam and I left to his room.

He opened the door, and we walked in. I jumped on his bed. "Come cuddle." I said as Sam turned the tv on. He jumped next to me, and I put my head on his chest. I went on Twitter and saw that dad posted a picture of me and him.

'@jccaylen: I love you so much, baby girl.❤️ you are my everything. Sleep tight, and no funny business with Sam missy. Lol. @CarterCaylen'

I commented.

'@CarterCaylen: I love you too daddy.💕 thank you for everything.💋 and I know dad, lol.😂 @jccaylen'

I took a picture of Sam and I. He kissed my cheek, and I then posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: Cuddle sesh.☺️😍👌 @sampottorff'

I then locked my phone and quickly fell adleep.