Just Two More.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a few months, and the tour is done and over with. It was so much fun.

We went so many wonderful places, and saw so many beautiful things.

Frankie and I are now best friends. He's moving closer to us.

The wedding is in almost two months. I am so nervous, I don't think Anyone knows how nervous I am.

Yesterday, we got the bridesmaids' dresses. We got Lily her own little dress.

Our theme colors are silver and purple. All the bridesmaids' dresses are purple, a really pretty lavender.

With Lily being our flower girl, James will be carrying her down the aisle as she throws the flowers.

I have a few interviews today, and I am excited. I don't really know why, but I am.

Lily is coming with me. After my interviews, Mary, Natalie and I are going to see dresses.

I kind of waited until 'last minute' because I want to make sure my dress fits me.

~

I am now with Mary and Natalie. We are all walking towards a dress shop here in LA.

"Hello, my names Damian, how can I help you?" A woman, who seemed to be 43-45.

"Yes, we are looking for a wedding dress." Mary said. "Who's the bride?" Damian asked.

"Me." I smiled. "You? You're super young, aren't you? Is this your daughter?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, I am really young," I laughed as Lily played with my hair. "And not my real daughter. Her mother passed away and left me in charge."

"Oh, well what kind of dresses are you looking for?" Damian asked me.

"A mermaid dress." I said.

~

It's been a week, and I already found my dress. I am so in love with it.

I cannot wait for the wedding to happen. I am so excited. We have everything we need, and it's just time for the wedding to be here.

Bradley's p.o.v

In less than two months, I will be married to the love of my life. Carter Caylen.

The guys and I all have our tux's and everything. I am so excited for the wedding.

I cannot wait to be married to Carter-- to spend the rest of my life with her, and have a family of our own.

"What are you thinking about, mate?" Connor asked me, as he sat down next to me.

"The wedding." I smiled. All the boys sat down. "It's so crazy. You're going to be married." James said.

"Yeah, it's crazy. I can't believe it. I honestly cannot wait. This all seems like a dream." I explained.

"It's going to be beautiful, mate. Just promise us something?" Tristan asked me.

"Of course, anything." I said looking at him. "Promise The Vamps won't end anytime soon." He said, with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Oh my god, never! We have to keep The Vamps going until we are fucking 80 years old! Just because I am getting married doesn't mean I'm leaving the band. I love you lads more than anything, and I would never leave." I explained to them.

These boys are like my brothers. We are together almost 24/7. It's hard to imagine my life without them, or without The Vamps.

I know that someday The Vamps will have to come to an end, but not anytime soon.

"It's always gonna be us-- The Vamps." James smiled as we all hugged each other.

Carter's p.o.v

We are at the house. Haylee, Bradley's cousin is here, and I am so excited.

Hope and Hazel are out with Kian and dad. I am sitting on the couch with Natalie and Haylee.

"I can't wait for your wedding." Natalie smiled at me. "I reckon you're going to look so beautiful." Haylee commented.

"Thank you." I smiled widely. Two more months. Just two more months.