My purple heart.

Carter's p.o.v

December 31st.

Tonight is New Years Eve. I am currently in my hotel room with Mary, Brenda, && Lily.

I am getting hair extensions put in my hair. "I am so tired. I barely slept last night." I said.

"How come?" Mary asked. "I don't really know. I just haven't been able to sleep." I said sighing.

They have been applying my extensions for 3 hours now, and they aren't even half way done.

"Tonight is gonna be fun." Brenda said. "Yeah, it should be." I smiled.

Hope is sleeping on her little bed. She is so cute! "Do you drink?" Mary asked me.

"I haven't before." I said. She just nodded. "How much longer until you're done?" I asked Kyle.

"4 more hours." He said. He didn't seem upset about it, he actually seemed kind of happy.

"This is taking a while." I said. "Stop complaining." He teased. I went on my phone and saw that Brad and MTV tweeted me.

'@thevampsbrad: why haven't I seen you today? I seriously just want a kiss and a hug. And to see you. I miss you. @CarterCaylen'

'@MTV: you are so wonderful.💘 love you and so proud of you! Kill it tonight! You have my heart.❤️ @CarterCaylen'

'@CarterCaylen: come in my room. I'm getting my weave done.😂💇 I miss you babe!💜 hurrryyyy. @thevampsbrad'

'@CarterCaylen: thank you so much.☺️ love you!😘 you have MY heart!💜 my Purple Heart.💜 #MTVismynewbae @MTV'

I locked my phone and soon Brad walked through the door. He came over to me and kissed me.

"Babe! I missed you." I said as he attacked my face with kisses. "I missed you too, princess." He said.

When he called me princess, my heart skipped a beat. It always does.

"Getting your weave done, I see." He teased. He sat down next to me.

"Yeah, always." I said winking. "Can you hand me a water bottle? I'm thirsty." I said.

"Thirsty for me." Brad said teasing as he stood up and went to the mini fridge.

He got me a water bottle and handed me it. I laughed as I opened it.

"You're crazy." I said as I put the bottle in my lap. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You're cute." He told me. I got extreme butterflies. I smiled and blushed.

"I love you." He told me. "And I love you!" I said smiling. "Are you gonna dye your hair soon?" He asked me.

"Probably." I said. "I don't know what color though." I told him. "I think you'd look cute with mint hair." Mary said.

"I really like mint. I'll probably end up doing it." I said smiling. "You'd be the cutest mint-headed princess." Brad said.

"Well thank you, my curly haired prince." I said smiling. "Kyle, when will you be done? My head hurts." I complained.

"Oh child. Your head is gonna be really sore. I need help. I can call Taylee. She's in town. I need her to help me." Kyle told me.

"Will it go the process go faster?" I asked. "Yes." Kyle told me. "Call her." I said. He nodded and called Taylee.

"She's only a few rooms down. She'll be here in a few." He said as he continued to put strands of hair in.