Birthday. (Part 2)

Carter's p.o.v

We got to the house and we set up the fire. We got a whole bunch of lawn chairs, and blankets, then set them up around the fire. Kian brought all the stuff for the s'mores.

I sat next to Luke and Brad. "Im so glad everyone could get together." I smiled. "Me too. This is nice." Calum said. We all put the marshmallows on the sticks. "How has tour been?" I asked Luke. "Alright! We leave in three weeks though." Luke said

"I'm glad I have you for three weeks." I smiled. We made our s'mores. "Carter, I heard you sing?" Luke asked me. "Where the hell did you hear that?" I laughed. "Nowhere, I just want you to sing." He laughed.

"Fine, what song?" I laughed. "How about She Looks So Perfect?" Calum asked. "Okay." I said.

You look so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear. And i know now, that I'm so down.

I sang. Everyone just looked at me. "Jeeze, I know I'm bad, but am I really that bad?" I asked. "What? Bad? You're amazing!!!" Trevor said. I smiled. "Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, woah." Luke said. "You have.... YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING!" Bradley shouted. I smiled. "well, thanks." I blushed. "My best friend has known how to sing, and I didn't even know it. Wow." Luke said laughing.

I laughed. "You'd be an amazing artist." Trevor said. "You think so?" I asked. "I agree with Trev. You would be an amazing artist." Dad agreed. "thanks dad." I smiled. "I could get you signed." Luke told me, catching me off guard.

"Huh?" I asked. "I could get you signed as an artist." He said. Sign me, as an artist? me? "I'll think about it." I simply said. Everyone was talking to each other, then it was time for everyone who needed to leave, to leave.

"Can I stay here?" Luke asked dad. "Yeah, of course." Dad told Luke. Luke went inside, while I said goodbye to the others. "Thanks for coming, guys. I love you!" I told the Vamps guys. I hugged Tristan, James, Connor then Brad.

"Here's this for you." He said handing me a black box. I smile and opened it. It was a bracelet that had my name engraved on it. "Wow, thanks Brad! It's beautiful! I love it." I said hugging him again. "Your welcome. Now I reckon I gotta go, I'll see you later!" He said before leaving.

"I'll see you later, Ty. Thanks for coming. I love you!" I said as Tyler hugged me. "Girl, you know it! Happy birthday! I love youuuuuu!" He said as he left. "We are gonna be going. Tell Luke we'll see him tomorrow. Happy birthday, and we love you." Calum told me.

"Thanks for coming you guys! I love you!" I said before they left. I went upstairs to my room and found Luke laying on my bed. I laughed and pulled my phone out. I took a picture of the bracelet Brad had just given me.

'@CarterCaylen: thank you so much Brad.💕 it's beautiful. I love you so much!❤️ @thevampsbrad'

I locked my phone and layed down next to Luke. "I wanna get you signed to be a singer." Luke told me. "I just don't know if that would be something for me." I said. "You'd be great, though." Luke whined.

"I'll think about it, ok?" I asked laughing. "Yay!" He said smiling. Before I knew it, we were both asleep.

~~~

I woke up an hour ago, because Luke had to leave. "carter?" Dad called for me. "Yeah?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "I got a call from Aeropostale and they want you to model for them. Be one of the official models." Dad said as Lia stood next to him.

"What? Me?" I asked confused. "Yeah, you! They saw your Instagram. Do you wanna do it?" Dad asked. "Yes! I do! When is it?" I asked. "They want to see you tomorrow." He said.