Brenda and Lily.

Carter's p.o.v

December 21st.

It's been a day. We are eating breakfast. "I really can't wait for Christmas." I smiled as I ate my pancakes.

"Me neither. I'm so glad you're here." Bradley said kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"I'm glad I'm here, too." I smiled. We all finished eating. We helped clean up. Brad and I headed to his room.

I layed on his bed. "You can't get enough of my bed, can you?" He laughed. "No." I smirked.

He climbed in the bed next to me, and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much." He said.

I layed my head on his chest and he took hold of my hand. "I love you too." I said back. It's true.

I love Bradley with every ounce I've got in me. "You know something?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked him. He played with my hair and began to talk.

"I can't wait until we live together. See each other everyday. I can't wait to get married to you, and have kids together. We would be the cutest parents," Brad laughed.

"I can't wait to spend forever with you." He said. I smiled. I do see Brad and I getting married and having kids.

"Me neither Bradley. I really can't wait." I smiled. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more than anything in the world." I told him. "And I love you more." He said.

"We should go Christmas shopping together." Bradley suggested. i nod and stand up.

"Yeah. I need to shower." I smiled. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a green skater dress along with my green ankle booties.

I went and took a shower. I put my clothes and shoes on. I did my eyeliner and applied mascara. I curled my hair and left the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" I asked Brad, who was laying on his bed with Jesse. "Yes." He smiled.

He got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look amazing." he said kissing my cheek. "Thanks." I blushed.

I grabbed my purse and phone and we headed downstairs. "We'll be out and about for a little. We'll be back soon." Brad said as we left.

We got in the car. "You know what we should do? We should buy a whole bunch of gifts, and autograph them and hand them out." I suggested.

"I like your thinking." Bradley smirked. I laughed and we finally got a little store.

We got a shopping cart and walked around. "look at your stand over there!" Bradley said as we walked over to a cardboard cut out of me promotion my first album.

"We should get these and signed them then give them away." I said. We ended up getting every single copy.

I took a picture of all the albums in shopping cart and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: ya know, just buying all the copies of my album the store has, the usual. #buyshower #amazingxmasgift'

I locked my phone and put it in my purse. We began shopping for stuff.

We got so many things to sign and give out. "I am excited." I smiled as we walked around.

"I wanna look at the baby clothes." Bradley said. "Uh, do you have a side hoe? That's pregnant?" I joked.

"You wish. I heard that there is a lady with her 4 month old baby girl, they're basically homeless. They live on the streets. They have no other clothes to keep them warm. Only a little jacket. I want to get them both clothes, we can get them to a shelter." Bradley said.

We walked over to the baby section. "God bless your soul." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We got the baby 12 blankets, 80 pairs of clothes and shoes, bottles, formula, diapers, baby lotions and body washes. We went shopping for the mom.

After, we paid for all our stuff and headed to where the lady and her baby was.

We pulled over and got out. "Hello, I'm Carter, and this is my boyfriend Bradley." I said as we walked over to them.

"Hello, I'm Brenda and this is my baby girl Lily." Brenda said introducing herself and her baby.

I ran back to the car and got a blanket for both of them. "Could I hold your baby?" I asked. Brenda kindly smiled and handed me Lily.

I wrapped lily up, and held her close to my chest. "We want to bring you guys out to my house, I do reckon it is freezing.
Would you come with us? We will let you take a shower, we got you clothes." Bradley said.

"Thank you so much. You guys are so wonderful. I just want to get Lily out of the cold." Brenda said as we headed to the car.

I texted Mary and told her what was going on.

To: Mary S
We are bringing a homeless mother and her baby girl who is four months old over, is that okay?

From: Mary S
Of course! I'll get the guest room ready.

I locked my phone and held Lily closer to my chest to keep her warm. "What do you kids do? Do you have jobs?" Brenda asked.

"We are singers. I'm in a band called the Vamps. Carter is just a singer on her own." Bradley explained.

"I've never heard of you guys, obviously. You must have beautiful voices just like your beautiful souls." Brenda said smiling.

We got to the house, and we bathed Lily as Brenda took a shower in Mary and Peter's bathroom.

I covered Lily in a towel, and took her to Brad's room. "Brad, bring me the diapers." I shouted. Bradley came up with the diapers and all the stuff I needed.

I put the diaper on her and put lotion on her skin. "She is quite beautiful." Brad smiled. "She is." I said as I grabbed a baby onesie.

I carefully put Lily in there, and then brushed the little bit of hair she had. "Brenda is still showering." Brad said.

I grabbed Lily and put her in my lap. Brad sat next to me as we watched tv.

"Let's take a picture." I smiled. I pulled my phone out and took picture of us.

'@CarterCaylen: @thevampsbrad and I made a new friend today. 💜 #babylily 🙈'

I locked my phone. Brenda came in. "Thank you so much for everything, honestly." She said.

"It's no problem at all." I said handing her Lily. "I'm going to feed Lily and then go to sleep. Seriously, thank you. God bless your souls." Brenda said hugging us.

"Thank you, goodnight. We'll see you in the morning." I said as Lily and Brenda went to the guest room.

"We have to sign things." I smiled. We got all the stuff and began signing albums.

I went and posted a picture.

'@CarterCaylen: signing and giving these away for the holidays.💜 signing A LOT of other stuff, stay tuned for more info. #TheVampsEP #Shower'

I finished signing my albums and then went on to sign my merch.

I sighed that pretty quickly, then I signed books and posters. Bradley and I quickly finished.