#mybestfriends

Carter's p.o.v

December 29th.

We are currently rehearsing for the performance on New Year's.

We are still filming my movie, and we will be for a while. I thought we were almost done; I was wrong, haha.

I am so excited for this movie. I really am. Scooter and Justin just got here.

"Am I singing Nightingale or Shower first?" I asked scooter and I stood up and stood by my mic.

"Shower." He told me. I nodded and put my ear pieces in and began practicing.

I don't know, it's just something about ya. Got me feeling like I can't be without ya. Anytime someone mention your name. I be feeling as if I'm around ya.

Ain't no words to describe you baby. All I know is that you take me high. Can you tell that you drive me crazy? Cause I can't get you out my mind.

Think of ya when I'm goin' to bed. When I wake up, think of you again. You are my homie, lover and friend. Exactly why.

You light me up inside like the 4th of July. Whenever you're around. I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well you're the reason why.

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Singing in the shower. Ladade Ladada ladada. Singing in the shower.

All I want all I need is your lovin' baby you make me hot like an oven. Since you came you know what I've discovered, baby I don't need me another.

No, no all I know (know) only you got me feeling so (so) and you know that I have to have ya. And I don't plan to let you go.

Think of ya when I'm going to bed. When I wake up, think of ya again. You are my homie, lover, and friend. Exactly why.

You light me up inside, the 4th of July. Whenever you're around I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well you're the reason why.

I'm dancing in the mirror, and singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Singing in the shower. (Water)

There ain't no guarantee, bit I'll take a change on we. Baby let's take our time (singing in the shower) and when the times get rough, there ain't no giving up.

Cause it just feels so right. (Singing in the shower.) don't care what other days. If I got you I'm stray. You bring my heart to life, yeah.

You might me up inside tulle tell 4th of July. Whenever you're around, I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well, you're the reason why. I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower.

Ladade ladada ladada (hey) singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. You got me singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Shining in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada.

"That was good. Do you think you're ready for Nightingale?" Scooter asked me.

I took my ear pieces off and sat on the floor, and began crying. Justin came by me.

"It's okay." He comforted. "I really miss my parents, I can't do this." I said crying.

"Yes you can, I know you can. They are watching over you. Never forget that." He said.

"It just hurts so much. I miss them and it's hard." I said. Justin wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I know it's hard. They are always here, i promise." He said.