More babies?

Carter's p.o.v

I am currently with Bradley. "We need to talk about something. It might be awkward, but we need too." Bradley told me.

"What?" I asked him looking up from my phone. "Do you see us having babies?" He asked.

"Of course. I mean not immediately after the wedding, but soon, yeah." I smiled.

Bradley kissed my forehead, and smiled. "How long after the wedding?" He smirked.

"Two to three months?" I questioned. "Sounds perfect to me," Bradley said kissing me.

"I cannot wait to have kids with you, and then Lily will have siblings."

"I know. I am so excited for our wedding, babe. It's unreal." I smiled as I layed on his shoulder.

"Me neither." He smiled. Lily walked to us, and Bradley picked her up.

She kissed his nose, and smiled at me. "Dadda!" She yelled. "Yeah, that's dadda." I smiled.

"Uncy Fwankie?" She asked. "Uncle Frankie's at his house, babe." I told her.

"I want Uncy fwankie!" She said. She said that a few more times, and I recorded it, and sent it to Frankie.

To: Big Brother💘
She wants her Uncy Fwankie.😂😊

I smiled and put my phone away. I got up from the chair and got some apple juice.

"When's my dad coming back, do you know?" I asked Bradley. "I think he said around 3." Brad told me.

"Alright." I smiled. Kian walked downstairs and Lily ran to him. He picked Lily up, and kissed her.

~~

Me and Frankie are going out. Bradley is going to watch Lily. People know that Frankie is my brother.

I love him so much, and I've grown closer to him. I am so thankful for him.

----------------------------

A/N: decided on a double update. :) i also wanted to thank you guys for 43.86k reads.💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘 you guys have no idea how much it means to me.

You guys are truly wonderful.💕 thank you all so much for everything you do. :)

I hope you guys know that I love you all dearly, and that I am here for you guys anytime.💕 just inbox me on here. :) I always answer!

I also wanted to remind you guys to Follow Carter's and the other characters' Twitter accounts.

There are still some open accounts if any of you want to run them. I will do another author's note telling you which ones are open. The one I run are Carter and Bradley's.

Follow them!

Carter Caylen: @CarterCayleno2l

Bradley Simpson: @ThevampsbradO2L

Connor Ball: @ConnorballO2L

James Mcvey: @jamesmcveyO2L

Tristan Evans: @tristanevansO2L

Kylie Jenner: @kyliejennero2l

Selena Gomez: @selenagomezo2l

Luke Hemmings: @lukehemmingso2l

Calum Hood: @calumhoodabo2l

Justin Bieber: @justinbiebso2l

Jc Caylen: @jccaylenabo2l

I am still in the process of making some other characters' twitters.

Please message me if you are interested in running one of these accounts! Much love.💘

-Melanie Faith.