Visiting Carol.

Carter's p.o.v

Today I have a day off and I'm just gonna chill in my hotel room. Brad and I share a room, and the rest of the boys share a room.

Scooter came in. "The guys and I are going out, you wanna join?" He asked. "No, thank you." Bradley and I said at the same time.

I just want to stay here with Bradley. "How are you feeling about the tour?" He asked me. "Pretty good, I'm really happy to be back." I said smiling.

"I'm glad I got to come with you this time." He said kissing my cheek. "Me too." I said playing with his fingers.

"I wish Luke and the others would've gotten to come along, as well." I said sighing. "I know babe, I know." Bradley said.

I miss hanging out with Luke. I miss being stupid with him and I miss our lazy days. "Let's watch tv." I said turning the tv on.

There was nothing interesting, really. I switched the channel and saw that PopCrush was on.

"Hello everyone. I'm Mindy Drew and this is popcrush." The lady said. I turned the tv on.

"One of the most talked about things this week is Kendall Jenner and Carter Caylen. A few months ago, Carter attacked Kendall outside of Bradley Simpson's house, who is Carter's boyfriend. Carter and Kendall both slammed each other on Twitter, using some pretty nasty words," Mindy said as pictures of Kendall and I popped up on the screen.

"They took the stage together at the American Music Awards not that long ago to present an award. They seemed to be getting along perfectly fine, and they even took and posted multiple pictures together. Everyone else think it's an act, but both of them have denied the fake act rumors, which means they both made up! I wonder how Bradley is feeling about that. It must be awkward," Mindy continued.

A picture of me on stage appeared on the screen. "In another news, Carter Caylen is back on the Who Are You Tour! She kicked it off a week ago, in Arizona. I couldn't be happier for Carter Caylen." Mindy said.

I smiled and turned the volume down. i then went on Twitter.

'@CarterCaylen: shout out to Mindy from @PopCrushTv! 👌'

'@CarterCaylen: when will people get over the fact that @kendalljenner and I REALLY made up? Not an act!'

I locked my phone and smiled.

~~~~

It's been four months. I am not on tour anymore. I am back home, while Kian is shooting a movie, dad and Kian are doing a project, Ricky and Trevor are touring around singing an I couldn't be prouder.

I am home a lot, but I also spend a lot of time in the studio. I haven't written a lot of songs, just 1.

I have recorded it, and I am happy with it. today I am going to visit Carol and the kids at the orphanage.

I bought clothes and toys for the kids. I am so excited. After I spend some time at the orphanage, I'm going to get my hair dyed.

I changed into some high waisted shorts, and my O2L Crop top, and my timberland boots. I grabbed the presents and got in my car.

I finally got to the orphanage. "Carter!" Carol said hugging me. "Hey Carol! I brought the kids some things." I said showing her the bags.

"You are so sweet. They are all in the theater room watching Frozen." She said smiling. I nodded and followed her to the theater room.

"Hey kids! I have gifts for you." I said smiling. They all looked up and smiled. I spent two hours with them. I took so many pictures with them, and Carol.

"I'll come visit soon! Bye guys! I love you." I said as Carol walked me out. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Carol. I'll come by soon." I said smiling. "Thanks baby, see you soon!" She said as I left. I got in my car, of course being followed by paps.

I posted the pictures of the kids and I, as well as the picture of Carol and I.

'@CarterCaylen: love these kids.❤️ it feels so good to be back home.💜 loved visiting with you sweethearts.😍'

'@CarterCaylen: I love this Woman more than words could explain; reunited and it feels sooo good.☺️👌💜'

I began to drive towards the a hair salon. I am getting it dyed red and blue, just the tips.

In the middle will be the two colors mixed, so purple.

~~~

I am now home. I am so in love with my new hair! I have so many interviews this month.

I am home with Hazel, Wishbone, && Vega. Hazel is Kian's dog, and she is so adorable! Vega is dad's && Lia's cat.

I forgot to mention that dad and Lia are back together. Lia and I made up. We are all good now.

Vega is still really small, she's so cute. I am in love with her! I picked her up took a picture with her.

'@CarterCaylen: I'm in love with Vega.😍'

Hazel began to chew things. "Hazel! No!" I yelled. She ran to me and I took a picture with her.

'@CarterCaylen: @kianlawley I love you little baby.☺️💗'

I locked mg phone and before I knew it, I fell asleep with Vega in my arms.