Visiting my mommy.

Carter's p.o.v

It's 2 in the morning, and I have been locked in my room since Brad left. I won't open the door for anyone. Not even Luke or dad.

I'm heartbroken. Why wouldn't he believe me? I would never cheat on Brad. He's honestly the love of my life.. I couldn't. I looked at the pictures of him and I, and cried.

"Carter, please let me in." Luke said. I walked and opened the door, Calum and Luke walked in my room. "Are you okay?" Luke asked me. Calum slightly punched him in the chest. "No she isn't stupid ass." Calum said before embracing me in a hug.

"Why wouldn't he believe me?" I asked sobbing. "I don't know, but he's stupid." Calum said comforting me. Luke eventfully left, to take his meds and he needs to rest. "I should get some sleep. I reckon you need rest as well." Calum said hugging me.

"Okay, goodnight." I said before he left. Dad walked in, and layed next to me. "It's gonna be okay, baby girl." He said as I fell asleep in his arms.

Jc's p.o.v

Carter is sleeping in my arms. She looks as if she's been crying for days, when really, she's been crying only a few hours. She's heartbroken, and it hurts me to see her like that.

I don't know why Brad didn't believe her. Carter wouldn't cheat on him, let alone with Sam. She doesn't like Sam like that, and I know it. She has been over him for a while.

This made me realize that I need to step my game up as a parent. I have to be there for my little girl. I will always be there for her. Always. I need to be. She needs me.

I kissed her forehead lightly, and she snuggled up closer to me, which made me smile. I carefully took my phone out, and tweeted.

'@jccaylen: being a dad is an amazing thing. Wouldn't trade it for the world!❤️😘 @CarterCaylen'

I locked my phone and soon fell asleep.

Brad's p.o.v

I made a huge mistake by yelling at Carter. I should've let her explain things to me. I should've heard her out. I made her cry, I can't believe it.

I feel terrible. I don't know why I didn't just tell her we needed to talk. I have been crying non stop. She probably hates me. I went on Twitter and tweeted.

'@thevampsbrad: I'm so sorry....'

'@thevampsbrad: I shouldn't have shouted. We should've worked things out.'

'@thevampsbrad: we aren't through. You're the love of my life...'

I locked my phone and went out to walk.

Carter's p.o.v

I woke up, in dad's arms. My eyes hurt like hell, and my head is killing me. I carefully wiggled out of dad's arms and headed downstairs where Calum was making tea.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" He asked me. "My eyes and head hurt." I said rubbing my eyes. "I'm sorry. you want some tea?" He asked me. "Please." I said sitting down.

I grabbed my phone and saw that Brad had tweeted and that dad tweeted me.

'@thevampsbrad: I'm so sorry....'

'@thevampsbrad: I shouldn't have shouted. We should've worked things out.'

'@thevampsbrad: we aren't through. You're the love of my life...'

'@jccaylen: being a dad is an amazing thing. Wouldn't trade it for the world!❤️😘 @CarterCaylen'

'@CarterCaylen: thank you for being the best daddy ever.😘 also thank you for comforting me through this heartache. I love you.💕 @jccaylen'

I locked my phone and saw that Calum was walking towards me with tea. "Thanks Cal." I said smiling as he sat down. "You know it." He said smiling.

"Everything just hurts." I said as I put my down on the table. "I know, I know it does. But it'll be okay." He said giving me a weak smile. "I know that you guys wanted to go out and stuff, but I don't know if I want to." I said sighing.

"Don't even worry about it. It's all good." Calum smiled at me. "You're the best." I said hugging him. "Yeah, I know." He smirked. I playfully hit his chest. "I'm gonna go upstairs." I said before I went upstairs.

I went up to my room, and layed on my bed with dad. I am so grateful for my dad, and him adopting me and everything, but it sucks not having my mom here. She would know just what to say, and I miss her.

I changed and made myself presentable. I grabbed some money from my wallet, and grabbed my phone. i saw that Luke was up and all ready. "Hey, I'm going somewhere. Wanna come?" I asked him grabbing the eyes to dad's car.

He nodded his head and we quietly left the house. "Where are we going?" He said as we got in the car. "Somewhere that means a lot to me, but first, we need to go to the store." I said as I began to drive towards the flower shop.

We finally got there, and got out. We walked inside and quickly purchased some pink and blue colored roses. The blue roses were beautiful. I began to drive towards where my mom was buried. My dad was buried in South Carolina, which is where my grandma wanted him to be buried.

"Are we visiting your parents?" Luke asked trying to be cautious with what he said. "My dad's buried in South Carolina. so just my mom." I said as I parked the car in front of my mom's grave.

"Oh." He simply said. We got out and walked over to my mom's grave. We sat down, and I placed the flowers on her grave. "Hey mommy. I know I haven't been here in awhile, but guess what! I got adopted by Jc and I'm an artist and a model." I said smiling. "Your mum's name is beautiful." Luke said as he looked at her name.

My mom's name was Daisy. "Thanks." I said smiling. I pulled my phone out and made Luke take a picture of me and my mom's grave. He snapped the picture and handed me my phone back. I smiled at the picture.

"Mom, this is my best friend Luke. I wish you could be here to meet him. You would love him." I said as I carefully layed my head on Luke's shoulder. "I wish I could meet your mum. She seems like an amazing person." Luke said.

I quickly posted the picture that Luke had taken of me looking at my mom's grave.

'@CarterCaylen: Came to visit my beautiful mommy.💙 hope I can visit my daddy soon. I miss you so much mom. 😓 you don't even know. As much as it hurts that you're not here, I know you and daddy are watching over me.☺️ I love and miss you both sooo much.💕'

I then took a picture of Luke while he was looking at my mom's grave and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: brought Luke to meet my mommy.☺️ she would've loved him.💕 @lukehemmings'

I locked my phone and we stayed there for a little bit longer, then left. "I'm glad you brought me here. I feel like your mum was there and it made me feel calm and happy." Luke said smiling.

"My mom was that type of person. I'm glad you came." I smiled. We finally got home and sat on the couch. I went on Twitter and saw just absolute drama because I went to visit my mom. One tweet said 'i thought Jc was your dad. I'm confused. You're only using him'

I decided to tweet.

'@CarterCaylen: YES, Jc is my dad. Not by blood, he didn't help 'make' me.'

'@CarterCaylen: he ADOPTED me. My real parents unfortunately passed away from a tragedy.'

'@CarterCaylen: how they passed, however is a bit personal and I am not ready to tell you guys'

'@CarterCaylen: lastly, Jc IS my dad. But that doesn't mean I can't visit my real mom.'

I locked my phone and I layed my head on Luke's shoulder. He kissed my forehead lightly and smiled. "I love you, best friend." He said smiling at me. "I love you, Luke." I said.