Single drops, friendships lost, and tour rehearsals.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been over a month. I have written at least 3 songs, since then. I have been in and out of the studio with great ideas, as well as bad ones. It's certainly been one hell of a month.

I am currently at Justin's house with Scooter, Justin and Alfredo. "Let's go talk business. Your dad should be here soon, Carter." Scooter said leading us to the kitchen table. We sat down.

"Okay, so we have good news." Scooter said looking at Justin. my dad walked in. "Hey, sorry." He said sitting next to me. "Okay, so as you know, Justin wrote the album Journals and it was so successful, and we are doing a tour!" Scooter said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said smiling at Justin. "Thanks, but I have news for you too. You get to join! We need to start releasing songs." Justin said smiling at me. "JUSTIN! OH MY GOD! I GET TO JOIN YOU? WHAT?" I said jumping up and down.

"Yes! Calm down." Scooter said. i laughed and sat back down. "We release Boss in two days, then a week after, Shower." scooter said, he looked at my Dad and continued to talk. "Jc, are you okay with that?" Scooter asked dad.

"Yes, I am totally okay with this." He smiled. i kissed my dad's cheek, and smiled. "JUSTIN! I LOVE YOUUUU!" I said running into Justin's arms. He caught me and spun me around. "I am so excited for you to join!" He said as he put me down. "Me too." I simply smiled.

"We start rehearsals in three weeks." Scooter said. "Let's go play basketball." Justin said. I nodded and walked out with Justin. We began playing and talking. "How's life going?" He asked me as I threw the ball to him. "Pretty amazing." I said smiling.

Little did I know, what was ahead I me wouldn't be so amazing...

~~~

It's been a few hours and I am home with dad. I was scrolling through my Facebook, yes I still have one but it's a page that I turned into a page for my fans.

I saw an article that caught my eye. It read:

'Are Luke Hemmings and Carter Caylen best friends anymore?'

I clicked on the article.

'as we know, Luke Hemmings from 5sos and popstar, and also model Carter Caylen, have been best friends since they have met, (which has been a while) and their friendship is perfect. We all crave a friendship like theirs, but have things been going downhill with their friendship?

They have been through SO much, and they are supportive of each other, but recently, Luke Hemmings was spotted with an unknown girl in public, and apparently, Luke Hemmings was heard saying some not so-nice things about Carter Caylen. He was heard saying "Carter is a whore and is a terrible friend" and other things that would TOTALLY violate Carter's personal life.

What do you think? Do you think these rumors are true? Let us know what you think in the comments below!'

I read it over and over again. My heart sunk. It's not true. It can't be. I heard my door open and I saw Calum. "Hey!" He said hugging me. "Hi." I said pulling away and storming off downstairs. Luke, Ashton, and Michael were sitting on the couch with Kian. "Hey!" Luke said.

"Is it true?" I said standing in front of him. "Is what true?" He asked me standing up. "That you were heard talking shit about me with that girl." I said breathing heavily, and starting to cry.

"Carter, I..." Luke said looking down at the ground. He does that when he lies. "So it is true?" I said. "I can't believe you. After everything I've done for you! After I was with you most of the time when you were in the hospital! You are my best friend! Why would you ever do that! Why! I would never say those things about you!" I said screaming while crying.