Your Blessing.

Carter's p.o.v

We have been home for a few days now, and today I am picking Lily and Kenyon up for school.

"Please go easy on Kenyon." I told Bradley as I got my purse. "I'll try." He said. I looked at him. "Bradley."

"fine, fine." He sighed. I got my car keys and headed to the car. I sent Lily a quick text before I began driving.

To: Lilian Simpson💜
On my way. See you soon x

I looked my phone and began heading to her school. It was a very short drive. When I pulled up, I saw Lily and Kenyon in front of the school.

I pulled up next to them, and they got in the back. "Hey, Carter." Kenyon smiled. I looked back, and smiled at him.

"Hello, sweetheart. How are you?" I asked him as I began to drive. "I'm doing great, yourself?" He asked.

"Great, thank you. Lily, how was school?" I asked Lily. "It was okay." She said.

We got home in no time. I could tell Lily was really nervous for some reason.

I walked in, and the kids followed behind me. "Brad is in the kitchen." I said as I set my things down.

I walked with them to the kitchen. "Lily, you can't hear. I just wanna talk to your parents." Kenyon told her.

"Okay." She said before heading upstairs. "I'm Brad, Lily's dad. What did you want to talk to us about?" Bradley said kind of rudely.

"Brad," I scolded. "Sorry, he's just over protective of Lily." "I understand," Kenyon told us.

"But I really like Lily. I couldn't wait any longer. I was wondering if I had your guys' blessing to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Well, I really do appreciate you asking us before you asked her. That's a good move," Bradley said as he walked over to me, and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I think that Lily is old enough." I smiled. "You have our blessing, Kenyon." I told him.

He smiled widely. "Thank you so much." He said hugging us. "Don't hurt my baby, or I'll hunt you down." Bradley told him.

I softly smacked Bradley's hand. "Don't worry, Kenyon." I laughed. He nodded and went to find Lily.

~~~~

Both of the twins are becoming models, and they are doing homeschooling for a little.

Lily is sleeping over at Violet's house. I don't really know I feel about my 12 year old kids being models.

Today is the twins' first modeling gig. I got them in the car and headed to the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey lovelys.😘 since I am on summer break, I will be randomly updating. I just had a schedule because of state tests and things like that, but I will randomly update like I used too.☺️

Don't forget to vote/comment ☺️
~Melanie Faith❤️