Birthday/Always

Carter's p.o.v

"Happy birthday baby." Sam said kissing me. "Thank you babe." I smiled widely.

Everyone is finally getting together, despite all the drama and everything. I am so excited for tonight.

Sam came up with my babies, with a cake in his hands. They sang happy birthday to me, and I blew the candles.

"Thank you!" I said as Paris and Casey jumped on the bed and attacked me with hugs.

"Love you momma." Paris smiled. "I love you too, my little princess." I smiled.

Sam handed me Tyler and Ariel. I held all 4 of them in my arms, feeling super grateful for everything I have.

Especially my kids. They are all the best thing that's ever happened to me. Biological or not.

I am super thankful for my babies. I will never abandon them. They are my world, and although we have our ups and downs, they're my everything.

I got ready, and headed downstairs. The house is decorated for my party. One by one, all the guests came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The night is almost over and I've been having so much fun. Even though I couldn't drink, since I am pregnant.

Everyone is enjoying themselves, and it's been a drama free night. Even Luke (Hemmings) came.

Ariel and Tyler were super excited to see their daddy at their mommy's house again.

My kids have made tonight the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's about 3am, and I got a call from Selena that Kian was throwing up blood.

A couple of days ago, Kian was in the hospital because he had been hit by a car while he was walking.

He broke some ribs, and obviously this is really scary. I got ready, and headed to the hospital.

Sam had no problem watching the kids. Only Ariel and Tyler are home with him.

I was super freaked out when I walked into Kian's room. He looked lifeless. Finally, he woke up.

"Are you okay, Kiki?" I asked him. "I'm not dead, so, yeah." He laughed. I spent hours with him.

It was about 10am, when Sel came and I headed home. Sam was feeding the babies.

I kissed him, and sat down. "How is Kian?" He asked. "He's doing a lot better." I sighed.

"That's good. Poor Kiki, he's been going through a lot lately." Sam sighed. "Yeah, I know." I said.

"When's our next ultrasound?" Sam asked me. "When I'm 5 months." I said. He nodded, and fed the babies.

"I'm so stressed out, babe." I sighed. Sam took the babies to their room, and sat down next to me.

He put his hand over mine. "What's wrong baby? Talk to me." He said. "Just everything with Kian, he's in the hospital, Kylie was also in the hospital, Mason and Chloe taking a break, everything is so overwhelming."

"Oh, baby," he said pulling me in, and hugging me. "I know it's crazy, baby. But you are so strong."

"Sometimes I feel like I've been way to strong and I just need a break." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry, baby. Please." He said comforting me. I let it all out, I began crying like crazy.

Sam just held me. "It's all gonna be alright, baby. I promise you." He said. I looked at him, kissing him.

In these moments I am super grateful for Sam. I went into the bathroom, and sat on the floor.

I closed my eyes, and saw Brenda. "Oh baby, you can do this! Don't stop fighting! You're such a great mum darling. Stay strong, okay? I love you!" She said to me.

I broke down, and let the tears fall once more. "I love you too Brenda. Please help me be strong, please." I whispered.

After crying for a little, I headed to my room. "You okay?" Sam asked me. "Yes." I said.

"Baby..." Sam said. "Yes?" I asked him. "Stop pretending like you're okay. You're not, and that's okay." He said hugging me.

And I broke down, once again in his arms. "Sh, my queen, don't cry." He said.

I couldn't help it. "I-I-I can't stop crying." I said sobbing. "Baby, look at me," he said putting his hand on my chin, and pushing my face up.

I looked into his brown eyes. "Hey, look at me." He said. "Yes?" I asked him. "Baby, you're so beautiful. You don't deserve this. I know life gets stressful, but you can make it through. Look at how far you've made it! You're doing so good! You need to calm down, okay? It's not good for you or the baby." Sam said.

"I love you so much." I said hugging him tight. "I love you, baby. Always." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you for being here for me." I told him. "Always."