Welcome To The Family.

Carter's p.o.v

I looked at my phone one last time. I had a message from this Frankie guy.

From: Frankie.
About to turn the corner.

I locked my phone as I sat down at a table. "Carter?" A guy asked.

I looked up. "Are you Frankie?" I asked. "Yes." He said smiling. I stood up and hugged him.

We went and ordered our drinks before we sat down. "what Did you need to tell me?" I asked him.

"I really don't know how you're going to react about this. I am so nervous, you have no idea." He sighed.

"What is it?" I asked, nervous. "Carter, I'm your older brother." He said after a few moments of silence.

"My, my- what?" I asked clearly confused. He pulled out a piece of paper.

It was his birth certificate. Frankie Daniels, it read at the top. He's my brother? It can't be!

"You're... You're my brother? What?" I asked confused. "When I was four, our parents sent me to an orphanage. I never knew why. I got adopted by a really nice couple, and I've been with them ever since," he explained.

"I have spent all my life looking for you- for our parents. And when I finally found you, I was beyond excited. I have wanted to meet you ever since I found out that you were my sister. When I found our parents were in jail, I was so worried I wouldn't find you. But you're here, you're in front of me and I can't believe it.." He said with tears in his eyes.

I was crying now as well. "Oh my god..." I said. I stood up, and so did frankie. I wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me tight. "I found you." He said. "Let's get out of here." I said.

We got our things and left. "I have a dad. He's really young. He's 23." I said.

"23?" Frankie questioned. "Yes, his name is Jc." I smiled. We made it to my tour bus.

I sat down with my dad and Frankie and explained everything to dad.

"Well, Frankie. Welcome to the family." Dad said after he thought about everything.

"Thank you Jc." Frankie smiled. "Well, I will leave you two to catch up on things." Dad said leaving.

"Momma!" Lily said running to me as she got out of the bunk. I picked her up.

"You're a mom?" Frankie asked confused. "Sort of. Her mom died, and she left me in charge of her." I weakly smiled.

"Baby, this is uncle Frankie." I said smiling at lily. "Uncle Fwankie?" She repeated.

"Yes." I smiled. Lily smiled at him. Frankie and I spent 3 hours catching up.

"When do you start your tour?" He asked me. "In a few days. I would love for you to come along, so we can get to know each other." I smiled.

"Of course." He said.

~

I am now in my tour bus, and I'm resting. It's been a really long day.

Lily is sleeping next to Bradley. I smiled at them. Today has been just crazy.

I can't believe I have a brother... I can't believe my parents put him in an orphanage.

I have a few interviews tomorrow, so I needed to sleep. I cuddled up to Brad and Lily before falling asleep.

~

It's now morning. I am currently getting ready for my first interview of the day.

Frankie is on his way. "Bradley!" I shouted. Bradley came over to me.