I'm Lucky To Have You.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been two days. Bradley is recovering very slowly, but at least he's recovering. He won't be able to leave the hospital for a while.

I am currently at home. I am taking a shower. Lily is at my dad's house. I got out of the shower, and got dressed.

I put a tank top on, and put one of Brad's sweatshirts on. I put on some skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put it up. I decided to wear only foundation and a bit of lip gloss.

I went into mine and Bradley's room, grabbed my purse, keys & phone before I headed outside. I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

Right now, Frankie is with him. I made it to the hospital in 10 minutes. I got out, and ran in. I made it to Bradley's room. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey!" Frankie smiled. Bradley was asleep. I smiled as I sat down next to Frankie. "How is he?" I asked him.

"He's doing a lot better. He says he's in a lot of pain, but it's normal. The nurses come in every now and then to check up on him. I guess the doctor is coming in at 5 to talk to you." Frankie told me.

"Do you know why he wants to talk to me?" I asked. "No, I have no clue." Frankie said. I just nodded. "Carter?" Bradley said, softly.

I stood up. "Yeah?" I asked him as I made it let to his side. "I thought you went home." He said. "I went to take a shower and I came back." I said as I held his hand.

"You need to rest, Carter." He said. "Bradley, I'm not leaving your side. I already told you that. I'm not leaving." I said.

"Carter." He looked at me. "I'm not leaving you." I said as I kissed the top of his head. "Fine, but promise me you'll rest?" He asked. "Promise." I said.

I smiled at him as I played with his hair. "I love you so much." I told him. "And I love you." He said smiling. He held my hand.

"I'm sorry I took you for granted Bradley. I didn't realize I was until this all happened to you. I'm sorry. You mean the world to me, and I'm sorry I didn't say that enough." I explained to him.

"Carter, don't be sorry, it's okay. I feel bad too. I took you for granted as well. You mean a lot to me, too." He said. I had tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry, baby." He told me. I carefully layed down next to him, and cuddled go to him. "I'm sorry." I cried out.

He just comforted me. "Don't be sorry, okay? Please stop feeling guilty." Bradley told me. I listened to him, and smiled. I am so happy I have this boy by my side. As I looked at Bradley, I smiled.

It's hard to believe that I'm married to this wonderful human being. I love him more than anything. "I'm so lucky to have you." I told him. I kissed his cheek. "And I'm lucky to have you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, this is a short chapter! This is just a filler. Next chapter should be longer.(:

~Melanie Faith💗