Who Are You Tour.

Carter's p.o.v
It's the day before I leave. I found my dancers. Their names are;
Jaydon
Hayden
Jay
Tyler
Kristopher, Kamen who are twins.
Zy.
Merisa
Harper.
Jordyan.
Sydnee.
Tayden.
Crystal.
Faith.
They are really cool people and I'm really excited for this tour. I am sad that I am leaving, but happy that I get to meet my fans.
"Dad, come here!" I yelled from my room. I heard dad come upstairs. "Yes?" He asked me. "Sit with me." I said. I was sitting down in front of my closet. He sat down next to me, and I hugged him.
"I don't want to leave you." I said as I put my head on his shoulder. "I know baby. It's hard." He said sighing. "Dad, I love you." I said. He smiled. "I love you too." He said. I took pictures of us and then he put me on his lap.
I smiled and cuddled up to him. "Dad, will you try to see me? While I'm on the road?" I asked him. "Of course I'll try." He said kissing my forehead. "I'm done packing." I said. "What time do you leave?" He asked me.
"I think midnight tonight." I said sighing. he kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna miss you." He said. I hugged him tighter. I posted the picture of us that we took barely.
'@CarterCaylen: daddy. I love you.💕 @jccaylen'
I continued to be on my phone. dad was on his snapchat. I laughed and smiled. "Dad, I love you." I said kissing his cheek. "I love you, Carter." He said.
I went on Instagram and liked pictures.
Dad and I stayed on the floor for a while, then Kian came in and took pictures. "So cute." He said smiling. I laughed. Dad kissed my cheek and I got up.
"I'm taking my stuff downstairs." I said.
I grabbed some suitcases and put them in the living room.
I did that two more times and all my stuff was in the living room. Kian and Jc posted a
picture.
'@kianlawley: daddy-daughter moments. They are the cutest.😭 @jccaylen @CarterCaylen'
'@jccaylen: I have the greatest daughter in the world. I love you.💕 @CarterCaylen'
'@CarterCaylen: awe awe we are pretty cute. It's a Caylen thing.😏😉 @kianlawley'
'@CarterCaylen: I have the greatest daddy ever.😘😘😘 I love you. @jccaylen'
Before I knew it, it was already midnight. I had to leave. We took all my stuff out to the tour bus. I went inside to get my backpack. I hugged dad and began to cry.
"I love you so much." Dad told me. "I love you too. Take care. I'll miss you." I said as he kissed my forehead. "I'll miss you too." He said. He was even crying. I wiped my tears and pulled back.
I said my goodbyes and went on my tour bus.
I went and tweeted.
'@CarterCaylen: saying goodbye to my daddy is the hardest thing.😭😭 I love you..😔 @jccaylen'
I locked my phone and sat on my tour bus. First stop, Pasadena. I am so excited!
I slept for a little while. When I woke up, we were at the gas station. I got out and went to the bathroom. I met a couple of fans before heading out to my tour bus.
As soon as I got on, all my dancers were awake.
"Let's take a picture." I said. They all came closer and we took a group selfie. I posted it.
'@CarterCaylen: can't wait for tomorrow. #whoareyoutour can't wait to meet you beautiful people.💕'
I locked my phone and talked with my dancers for a little bit. Before we knew it, we were at the arena. i saw scooter and went to hug him. "Okay, you want your list?" He asked me.
"what list?" I asked confused. "The songs your singing." He laughed. I laughed and nodded. He handed me the list. It went
like this.
•Bo$$
•Shower.
•Piano.
•Together Ft. Jason Derulo.
•Neon Lights.
•Who Are You.
•Leave My Heart Out Of This.
•Impossible.
•Me and My Girls.
•All Night Long. Ft Missy Elliott & Timaland.
•Beautiful ft Justin Bieber.
•Here We Go Again.
•Fix A Heart.
•Honeymoon Avenue.
"Okay, sounds good." I smiled. Before I knew it, we were rehearsing like crazy. Dad and the rest of O2L showed up.
Along with The Vamps, 5sos and Shawn Mendes. They came to support me. Artist that feature on songs with me also are here.
"Time to get ready." Taylor told me. I nodded and went to my dressing room. Taylor began to do my makeup. He did perfect winged liner, and bright pink lips with light pink eyeshadow.
"Thank you." I smiled.
Kyle then began to curl my hair. He braided a piece and bobby pinned it back. Kenna got my first outfit ready. I have to change after Beautiful ends.
My first outfit was a white studded crop top, light pink skater skirt, and white pumps with silver bows. (Look at the picture on top)
My hair was done, and Kenna helped me change. I looked at myself. I love how I look, I actually look good for Once. I took a picture with Taylor, Kyle && Kenna, then posted it.
'@CarterCaylen: Caylen glam team.💋 @taylormakeup @kylegordan @kennaaa'
I locked my phone and went to get mic-ed up. I grabbed my mic. I huddled up with my team and we said a little prayer before I had to go on stage. I walked out.
"Hello Pasadena. How are you?" I smiled. "I hope you have fun with me tonight! You ready?" I smiled. Boss began to play.
Everyday is payday. Swipe my card, then I do the Nae Nae. You're talking to a lady. I want a Kanye-ye yeah, not a Ray J. So that's a no-no, I'm a Maybach and you's a Volvo.
I smiled as I saw fans sing along. They are so wonderful.
This convo beat by Dre, I already know whatcha tryna say. You say that you a ballet and I see you trying holla. But that ain't how I was brought up, next.
Working for the money
'cause that's what my mama taught me. So your ass better show me some respect. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
I did my dance with my dancers. They are amazing! It's
so much fun!
Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T that's me, I'm confident. Don't want yo compliments, use common sense. I'm on my Michelle Obama shhh, shut your mouth. Boy I think you know who runs this house.
I ain't thirsten for no bae, 'cause I already know watcha tryna say. You say that you a baller, and I see you trying holla.
But that ain't how I was brought up, next. Working for the money 'cause that's what my mama taught me.
So your ass better show me some respect.
Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
Boss, Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
I pledge allegiance to my independent girls in here. Ooh baby. Yeah. So if you're with us, come one let me hear you say. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh huh uh huh. Hey hey. Oooooo.
Daladadadadada. I see you. You say that you a baller as I see you trying holla. But that ain't how I was brought up. Nooo. Next. Working for the money, 'cause that's what my mama taught me. So your ass better show me some respect.
Boss Michelle Obama. Woohoo. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
Hey hey heeeey. Boss Michelle Obama. Purse all heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Oh.
As the song ended, I smiled. "I don't think I've properly introduced myself. I'm Carter. And I want you guys to meet my dancers!" I said as I handed to my mic to my dancers, who were now in a line.
"Jaydon." "Hayden." "Tyler." "Jay." "Kristopher." "That's my twin. I'm Kamen." "Zy."
"Merissa. Hi." "Harper." "Jordyan." "Sydnee." "Tayden." "I'm Crystal." "And I'm Faith." The handed me the mic.
"I want to thank you for coming. I love you and I hope you have fun with us. You guys ready?" I smiled. We all got in out places and Shower began playing.
I don't know, it's just something about ya. Got me feeling like I can't be without ya. Anytime someone mention your name. I be feeling as if I'm around ya.
Ain't no words to describe you baby. All I know is that you take me high. Can you tell that you drive me crazy? Cause I can't get you out my mind.
Think of ya when I'm goin' to bed. When I wake up, think of you again. You are my homie, lover and friend. Exactly why.
You light me up inside like the 4th of July. Whenever you're around. I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well you're the reason why.
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Singing in the shower. Ladade Ladada ladada. Singing in the shower.
All I want all I need is your lovin' baby you make me hot like an oven. Since you came you know what I've discovered, baby I don't need me another.
No, no all I know (know) only you got me feeling so (so) and you know that I have to have ya. And I don't plan to let you go.
Think of ya when I'm going to bed. When I wake up, think of ya again. You are my homie, lover, and friend. Exactly why.
You light me up inside, the 4th of July. Whenever you're around I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well you're the reason why.
I'm dancing in the mirror, and singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Singing in the shower. (Water)
There ain't no guarantee, bit I'll take a change on we. Baby let's take our time (singing in the shower) and when the times get rough, there ain't no giving up.
Cause it just feels so right. (Singing in the shower.) don't care what other days. If I got you I'm stray. You bring my heart to life, yeah.
You might me up inside tulle tell 4th of July. Whenever you're around, I always seem to smile. And people ask me how. Well, you're the reason why. I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower.
Ladade ladada ladada (hey) singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. You got me singing in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada. Shining in the shower. Ladade ladada ladada.
The song ended, and Piano started.
I could write a song with my new piano I could sing about how love is a losing battle Not hard, (it's not hard), It's not hard, (it's not hard),
It's not hard, (it's not hard), It's not hard, (It's not hard), And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow In the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered
Real hard (Real hard) It's so hard (So hard) Real hard (Real hard) It's that hard (It's that hard)
But I rather make a song they can play on the radio That makes you wanna dance Don't it make you wanna dance But I rather make a song they can play on the radio
That makes you wanna grab your lover's hand So hold up and Take it through the night
And you should follow through To make it alright Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I want to see you rock to the piano, the piano
I could write a song by my new piano I could sing about how love is a losing battle Not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard)
And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow In the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered Real hard (It's not hard) So hard (So hard) Real hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard)
But I rather make a song they can play on the radio That makes you wanna dance Don't it make you wanna dance But I rather make a song they can play on the radio
That makes you wanna grab your lover's hand So hold up and Take it through the night And you should follow through To make it alright
Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I want to see you rock to the piano, the piano So hold up and Take it through the night And you should follow through To make it alright
Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I want to see you rock to the piano, the piano I'd rather tell you about how I'm feeling boy And how I'm doing things my way
If I got my piano, then I know I'd be okay So hold up and Take it through the night And you should follow through To make it alright
Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I want to see you rock to the piano, the piano So hold up and Take it through the night And you should follow throughTo make it alright
Now grab each others' hands, get 'em all want to see you rock to the piano, the piano so hold up and Take it through the nightAnd you should follow through To make it alright
Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I want to see you rock to the piano, the piano I could write a song by my new piano I could sing about how love is a losing battle
It's not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard (It's not hard) It's not hard.
I smiled as together began to play.
Remember love. Remember you and me. Remember everything we shared, on this planet when we cared.
Remember hearts, remember unity. Remember loving neighbors, without expecting favors. Why be afraid. To make an honest mistake.
If you acknowledge the pain. And you wanna change, you can get through anything. Do you remember at all. People walkin' hand in hand.
Can we feel that love again? Can you imagine at all. If we all could get along and we all could sing this song together.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh. Singin' oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh.
Jason came out, and the crowd went absolutely nuts. He came over to me and smiled.
Look at me, now look at you. Now look at me again. See we're not so different. Look around. What do you see. We're throwing things outside out window. We don't care to keep it clean.
I had a dream, beauty was only skin deep. and if we all just believe. Love is all we need. Nothing else can set you free.
We sang together as everyone in the crowd joined us. It's so beautiful.
Do you remember at all? People walkin' hand in hand. Can we feel that love again. Can you imagine it all. If we all could get along, and we all could sing this song together.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh. Singin'. Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh-oh.
If we could throw away the hate. And make love last another day. Don't give up just for today. Life would be so simple.
They may talk about us. But they will never stop us. We'll keep singin'
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh.
Come on, we'll keep singin'.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh.
Do you remember at all? People walking hand in hand. Can we feel that love again. Can you imagine it all. If we all could get along, and we all could sing this song together.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh.
Come on, come on, come on, singin'.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh. Hold the hand of your neighbor. Together, together, singin'.
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh oh oh-oh. Come on & sing it with me. Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh-oh oh oh-o.
"Give it up for my good friend, Jason Derulo everybody!" I said as he hugged me. He then disappeared off stage. My dancers and I sat on the steps. "I want my concerts to be as fun at they can be for you guys. you guys are amazing." I said smiling.
"I would also love to bring someone on stage. Is that okay?" I smiled. They went crazy. "Okay, well I haven't been able to keep my eyes of this girl right here," I said as I went to the front of the stage and pointed to a girl who was about 14-16. She had long blue hair and she was beautiful.
"Will you come on stage with me?" I asked her smiling. She began to cry and she nodded. "Okay, while we are waiting for her to come up, I'm going to get a mic." I said smiling. I grabbed her a mic and she came up. I ran and hugged her. "Hello! What's your name?" I asked her as I handed her the mic. "My n-names J-je-Jen." She said crying. "Don't cry!" I said hugging her tighter.
"Okay, for this next song, I need you to help me sing. Can you do that for me?" I asked her looking her in the eyes. she nodded and I whispered in her ear. "It's Neon Lights." I said she nodded and the music began to play.
Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting starts just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight, we'll be burning up like neon lights.
I grabbed Jen's hand, and we walked around the stage.
Be still my heart, 'cause it's freaking out. Freakin out, right now. Shining like starts cause we're beautiful. We're beautiful right now.
You're all I see on all these places. You're all I see in all these faces. So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time. Baby when they look up at the sky.
I looked at her and hugged her.
We'll be shooting starts just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight. And we'll be burning up like neon lights.
Baby when they look up at the sky. We'll be shooting stars just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight. And we'll be burning up like neon lights.
Neon lights. Neon lights. Neon lights. Like neon lights, ohhh! Like neon lights, ohhh! Be still my heart cause it's freaking out. It's freaking out, right now.
Shining like stars cause we're beautiful. We're beautiful rift now. you're all I see in all these places. You're all I see in all these faces. So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time.
Baby when they look up at the sky. We'll be shooting stars just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight. And we'll be burning up like neon lights.
Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting stars just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight. And we'll be burning up like neon lights.
Neon lights. Neon lights. Neon lights. Like neon lights, ohhhh! Like neon lights, ohhhh!
Shinin' like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful. You're all I see in all these places. You're all I see in all these faces.
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time. Like neon lights, ohhhh! Like neon lights, ohhhh!
Be still my heart cause it's freaking out.
"Everyone, give it up for Jen!" I said hugging her. I kissed her cheek as she went back into the crowd. "This next song means a lot to me, I hope you like it." I smiled.
Monday you sent me flowers. Tuesday made me feel stupid. Wednesday the world was ours. Thursday you didn't prove it. Friday fell back in love. Saturday we didn't talk. Sunday said you needed space.
I began to cry, as this song is an important one to me.
Do you miss me? Am I crazy? Am I losing hold of your love baby? Either you want me, or you don't. I need to know, I need to know. who are you today?
Just remembering the pain behind it, make me cry a
little harder.
Will you be the sun or the pouring rain? Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be, when I'm lost and im scared? Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? Who are you today? 'cause I'm still the same.
Monday you had my heart. Tuesday you had me screaming. Wednesday we didn't part. Thursday you didn't mean it. Friday I shook it off. Saturday you got it wrong. Sunday I said I needed space.
Do you miss me? Am I crazy? Am I losing hold of your love baby? Either you want me, or you don't. I need to know, I need to know. Who are you today?
Will you be the sun or the pouring rain? Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile or just being me sorrow? Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? Who are you today? 'Cause I'm still the same.
Who are you? Who are you? It's so strange how the same thing. Can make you feel so rigjt, then bring you so much pain. It's so strange how the same face, can make you love until it hurts.
Where do we go? (Where do we go?) I need to know. (I need to know) who are you today? (Today) will you be the sun or the pouring rain? (The pouring rain)
Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile or just bring me sorrow? Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? Who are you today? (Today) 'cause I'm still the same.
I wiped my tears away and smiled. "I love you guys!" I said. The next song began to play.
My heart is telling me that you were gonna change, but no. My heart is lying right to my face, yeah. My heart is making up excuses for your ways, but I wish that my heart knew when I should walk away.
I smirked as I walked around the stage with my dancers.
It let's me down, it helps me as I get back up of the ground. While telling me that this is love but I found, it wasn't really on my side.
I smiled at the fact that my fans were singing my songs. Every single word to my songs.
Now I think it's time. I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinions to itself. I should just listen to my head, cause it's the one who knows what's best.
It tells me, not to love you, but my heart says just forgive you. Oh, but it's not thinking clearly, I wish that I could leave my heart out of this.
I'm done, feeling like a stranger to myself, so I know. I've got to put all my feelings on a shelf, yeah.
It let's me down it helps me as I get back up off the ground, while telling me that this is love, but I found it wasn't really on my side. Now I think it's time.
I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinion to itself. I should just listen to my head, 'cause it's the one who knows what's best. It tells me, not to love you. But my heart says, jus forgive you. Oh, but it's not thinking clearly.
I wish that I could leave my heart out of this. Leave my heart out of this. Sometimes I wish you'd just shut up, and let me think I've had enough, I need to just make up my mind. (Make up my mind)
So that's why.
I should just listen to my head, cause it's the one who knows what's best. It tells me not to love you, but my heart says just forgive you. Oh, but it not thinking clearly. I wish that I could leave my.
Leave my heart out of this. Leave my heart out of this. Le le le leave my heart. Le le le leave my heart. No no oohhhh!
"I want you guys to know, that I see all of you. From the ones in the very front row," I said as I walked up closer to the people in the front row and blew them a kiss.
"To the people in the very very back. I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know. I love looking out into the crowd and seeing you guys sing my songs with me. You guys are my everything. I love you." I smiled.
"Now this next song, is one of my personal favorites. I hope you enjoy it." I smiled.
I remember years ago. Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I did, I did. And you were strong and I was not.
My illusion, my mistake. I was careless, I forgot. I did. And now when all is done, there is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly.
You have won, you can go ahead and tell them. Tell them all I know now. Shout it from the roof tops. Write it on the skyline. All we had is gone now.
Tell them I was happy. And my heart is broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible.
Impossible, Impossible. I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I did. Tell them all I know now.
Shout it from the roof tops. Write it on the skyline. All we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy. And my heart is broken. All my scars are open.
Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible...
Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible. Impossible, Impossible.
Me and my dancers got ready for our next routine.
And we play, our favorite songs and we scream all night long. Like ooh oh. When it's just me and my girls.
All the lights, turn them off. It's too loud in here to talk, I don't understand a word you say. Gotta sleep, but instead karaoke on the bed.
Taking duck face selfies right and left. We get crazy with it. We get stupid with it. We don't care if people stare. And when we wobble with it. We get diva on it.
We get queen bee on it, yeah. We get Britney, Demi, One Direction, Bieber on it. And we play our favorite songs and we scream all night long like ooh oh.
When it's just me and my girls. And we dance like no ones watching. We crack up, booty poppin' like ooh oh. When it's just me and my girls.
Watch me now. Me and my girls, me, me, and my girls. Me and my girls, pop pop pop it pop it. Me and my girls, me, me, and my girls.
Me and my girls pop pop pop it pop it. My voice is gone, got my favorite pj's on. Times like this don't always come along. You're all I need, there's nowhere id rather be.
Then to have you crazy freaks with me. We get crazy with it, we get stupid with it. We don't care if people stare. And when we wobble with it. We get diva on it. We get queen bee on it, yeah.
We get Britney, Demi, One Direction, Bieber on it. And we play our favorite songs, and we scream all night long. Like ooh oh 2$3! It's just me and my girls.
And we dance like no ones watching. We crack up, booty poppin' like ooh oh. When it's just me and my girls. Watch me now.
Me and my girls, me, me, and my girls. Me and my girls, pop pop pop it pop it. Me and my girls, me, me, and my girls. Me and my girls pop pop pop it pop it.
Break it down. Now break it down now break it down now break it down. Break it down. Now break it down, now break it down now break it down.
And we play, our favorite songs and we scream out all night long like ooh oh. When it's just me and my girls.
And we dance like no ones watching. We crack up, booty poppin' like ooh oh. When it's just me and my girls. Watch me now.
"Are y'all ready for this?" My dj asked them. I smirked.
I love the way you're talkin'. I'm loving what you're doin' boy. I don't fall easy often. I never had a love like you before.
I like you, put your number, put your number in my phone, phone phone phone phone phone phone yeah.
You heard my right, so call me, call me when you're all alone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone. Don't make plans. Come on with me we' stay up all night long.
I want you and I want you bad. Let's keep the party goin' all night long. Let's keep the party going all night long (hey) all night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night.
All night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night. A-a-a all night. I'm on another planet. I'm in a another universe. You may not understand it. Sooner or later baby you will learn.
I like you, put your number, put your number in my phone, phone phone phone phone phone phone yeah.
You heard my right, so call me, call me when you're all alone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone. Don't make plans. Come on with me we' stay up all night long.
I want you and I want you bad. Let's keep the party goin' all night long. Let's keep the party going all night long (hey) all night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night.
All night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night. A-a-a all night
We can party all night. (Night) wanna spend the night. (Night) boy you be my type by the end of the night we can pillow fight. Your kisses real nice. Come closer cause I don't bite.
You play daddy I'll play wife. I-I-I'm so alone. No-no-no one is home. I got yo, got yo, n-n-number in my telephone. Wanna wanna wanna be your girl. Wanna wanna be my man.
Well we could hold hands, run our hands in the sand. It's the weekend don't make plans. (Party starts) when you're here. (After dark) we don't care.
We gon' set it off, we gon' set it off. (Party starts) when you're here. (After dark) we don't care. We gon' set it off, we gon' set it--
Don't make plans. Come on with me we'll stay up all night long. I want you and I want you bad. Let's keeps the party goin' all night long. Let's keep the party goin' all night long (hey)
All night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night, all night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night, a-a-a all night.
I smiled as I looked into the crowd. "This next song, I wrote with my best friend. Here it goes." I said smiling
I know, I know it's been a while. I wonder where you are, and if you think of me, yeah. Sometimes, cause you're always on my mind.
You know, I had it rough tryna forget you, but more that I look around, more I realize you're all I'm looking for. What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me.
You're not tryna be perfect, nobody's perfect but you are to me. It's how you take my breath away, fill the words that I don't say. I wish somehow I could say them now, oh, oh. I could say them now.
Justin came out and aang. He hugged me as he sang.
Just friends, beginning all the end. How do we make sense, when we're all our own. It's like you're the other half of me. I feel incomplete, yeah. I should've known. Nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share.
So not fair. What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me. You're not tryna be perfect, nobody's perfect but you are to me. It's now you take my breath away.
Fill the worlds that I don't say. I wish some how, I could same them now! Ohh! It not you, blame it all on me. I was running from myself. Cause I couldn't tell, eye deep that we were gonna be, I was scared especially, but it hurts like hell. Hope it's not to late.
Just a twist of faith. (Yeah) what makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me. You're not tryna be perfect, nobody's perfect, but you are to me. It's how you take my breath away. It's the words that I don't say. I wish somehow, I could say them now. Oh, oh. I could say them now. Mmh! Mmh!
"Give it up for Justin bieber!" I yelled as the room went dark. I ran back stage and quickly changed then came back out.
It's probably what's best for you. I only want the best for you, and if I'm not the best then you're stuck. I tried to sever ties and I, ended up with wounds to bind, like you're pouring salt in my cuts.
And I just ran out of band-aids. I don't even know where to start. 'Cause you can bandage the the damage. You never really can fix a heart.
Even though I know what wrong. How could I be so sure? If you never say what you feel, feel. I must've held your hand so tight. You didn't have the will to fight, I guess you needed more time to heal.
Baby I just ran out of band aids. I don't even know where to start. 'Cause you can bandage the damage. You never really can fix a heart.
Ohhh, Ohhh. Oooh, oooh. Oooh, yeah (x2)
You must be a miracle worker. Swearing up and down, you can't fix what's been broken, yeah. Please don't give my hopes up, no no. Baby tell me how could you be so cruel? It's like you're pouring salt on my cuts.
Baby, I just ran out of band aids. I don't even know where to start. 'Cause you can bandage the damage. You never really can fix a heart. Baby, I just ran out of band aids. I don't even know where to start.
'Cause you can bandage the damage. You never really can fix a heart. Oh no no no. You never really can fix a heart. Oh no no no. you never really can fix a heart. Oh no no no. You never really can fix a heart. Oh hooo, ohhh. Oh hooo yeah ohhhh ho oh oh oh. You never really can fix my heart.
"Thank you. I love you." I said smiling.
I throw all of your stuff away. Then I clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart, and ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it's just another pretty lie 'cause I break down every time you come around. Oh oh! So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that id never let you back in.
Should've known better than trying to let you go. Cause here we go go go go again. Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive. We're falling together. You'd think that by now id know. Cause here we go go go go again.
You never know what you want. And you never say what you mean. But I start to go insane every time that you look at me. You only hear half of what I say. And you're always showing up too late. I know that I should say goodbye. But it's no use.
Can't live with or without you! Oh oh!
So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that id never let you back in.
Should've known better than trying to let you go. Cause here we go go go go again. Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive. We're falling together. You'd think that by now id know. Cause here we go go go go again, 'gain.
And again, (and again), and again, (and again), and again!
I threw all of your stuff away. Then I cleared you out of my head. I tore you out of my heart. Oh oh, oh oh. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that id never let you back in.
Should've known better than trying to let you go. Cause here we go go go go again. Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive. We're falling together. You'd think that by now id know. Cause here we go go go go again,
Here we go again! Here we go again! Should've known better than trying to let you go cause here we go go go go go again. Again. And again. And again. And again.
"This next song is the last song of tonight. I wanted to let you all know that I love you so much! Hope you had fun with me, thank you!" I said smiling.

I looked in my rear view mirror and It seemed to make a lot more sense Than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us, yeah. I'm ready to make that turn

Before we both crash and burn Cause that could be the death of us, the death of us, baby You know how to drive in rain And you decided not to make a change

Stuck in the same old lane Going the wrong way home I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, I'm under pressure Cause I can't have you the way that I want

Let's just go back to the way it was When we were on Honeymoon Avenue Honeymoon Avenue Baby, coastin' like crazy Can we get back to the way it was?

Hey, what happened to the butterflies? Guess they encountered that stop sign And my heart is at a yellow light, a yellow light Hey, right when I think that we found it,

Well, that's when we start turning around You're saying, "Baby, don't worry," But we're still going the wrong way, baby You know how to drive in rain

And you decided not to make a change Stuck in the same old lane Going the wrong way home I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic,

I'm under pressure Cause I can't have you the way that I want Let's just go back to the way it was When we were on Honeymoon Avenue

Honeymoon Avenue Baby, coastin' like crazy Can we get back to the way it was? They say only fools fall in love Well, they must've been talking about us

And sometimes I feel like I've been here before I could be wrong, but I know I'm right We gon' be lost if we continue to fight Honey I know, yeah, We can find our way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, I'm under pressure Cause I can't have you the way that I want Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue My baby, coastin' like crazy Can we get back to the way it was?

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue Honeymoon Avenue Baby, coastin' like crazy Can we get back to the way it was? Baby, you know how to drive in rain. You decided not to make a change

Stuck in the same old lane Going the wrong way home I feel like my heart is stuck in... traffic, I'm under..., pressure, pressure

Let's just go back to the way it was When we were on... (Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue)

Let's just go back, back, back.

My dancers and I smiled and waved goodbye. "See you soon!" I said leaving. I was backstage and I tweeted.

'@CarterCaylen: beyond blessed. Thank you for tonight.❤️ #whoareyoutour #nightone ❤️'