Baby Hope.

Carter's p.o.v

December 24th.

I have been talking to Krissy who is my modeling manager and they want me to model a clothing line.

The clothing line is for Selena Gomez and I am so happy! I get to do it after Christmas and New Years.

"I am proud of you baby." Bradley said kissing me. We are currently getting ready for Bradley's extended family to come over.

"I can't wait for you to meet my grandparents, they'll love you." Natalie told me.

I smiled. "I can't wait to meet them!" I said. I am wearing a gold dress and gold high heels.

My hair is curled, and my makeup is done. "You look beautiful." My dad said.

"Thank you daddy." I said hugging him. "Can you please take a picture of me and my dad?" I asked Mary.

"Sure thing, love." She said. I handed her my phone and I hugged dad. Mary took the picture and handed me my phone.

"Take one of us, mum!" Brad said. I handed her my phone and Brad stood next to me.

He put his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck and I kissed his cheek.

I took a picture with Mary and Peter, and then with Natalie. I made it into a collage and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: Merry Christmas Eve from the Simpson's and the Caylen's.🎅🎄💜'

I locked my phone. "They're here!" Natalie said. Jesse started barking. I am so nervous to meet the rest of his family.

They all came in. they greeted Bradley and his family, and then looked over at dad and I.

"Who may you be? You're awfully gorgeous." A lady who looked 40-ish years old.

"Aunt Linda, this is my girlfriend Carter. Carter this is my Aunt Linda." Bradley smiled.

"Hi Linda, I'm Carter. So nice to meet you." I smiled. Linda hugged me. "You are so beautiful. You're so lucky, Brad!" Linda smiled.

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you." I smiled. I met the rest of his family. I lastly met his grandparents.

"Hello dear, you are so beautiful. I've heard so much about you." His nana said.

"Thank you! it's so nice to meet you!" I smiled. I hugged his papa. "Please dear, call us nana and papa." Nana said.

My dad introduced himself. "You're really young! How old are you?" Nana asked dad.

"I am 23." Dad said. "How come you have a daughter who's 18?" Papa asked. "Papa." Brad warned.

"No, it's fine Brad," I said. "My real parents passed away. He adopted me." I said smiling to dad.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know. I wouldn't have asked." Papa said. "No, it's fine. Really." I smiled.

We all went to the kitchen to eat. Brenda came down with Lily and joined us.

"You and Bradley are so adorable! I'm happy for him." His younger cousin, Maylee said.

I smiled. "Thank you." I said. Bradley just smiled. It makes me feel really good. He talks to his family about us.

After we ate we just went to the living room and talked. "Would you take a picture with me?" I asked Nana.

"Of course!" She aaid. I pulled my phone out and we both did the kissy face. "You're really pretty." She complimented me.