You're Sick, babe.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been 10 years. I'm 31 years old, and so is Brad. Our twins are 12 years old, and Lily is 15.

It's been a crazy 10 years. Hope, our dog passed away 5 years ago. Me and Bradley are still going strong.

The twins are in 6th grade, and Lily is in 10th grade. It has been really crazy having 3 kids.

I am no longer singing anymore. Bradley and The Vamps still play occasionally.

"Lily, Madison, Mason hurry up! You don't want to be late again!" I yelled. "They are so slow." Brad laughed as he ate a piece of toast.

"Sorry mom! I didn't mean to wake up a little late." Lily said as she sat down at the table.

She looked a little pale, greenish almost. "Lils, are you feeling alright?" I asked her.

The thing about Lily is that she has loved school and hated missing it. She always has to be there.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, because it's not. "Not really, but I'll be fine." She said.

"No, you're sick, babe. You need to stay home." I said as I put my hand on her forehead.

"Mom, I'm fine. I swear!" She said eating. "Lilian." I said. She looked at me, and sighed.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay home." She said. I kissed her forehead. "After you're done eating, I want you to rest." I said.

Madison and Mason came down the stairs and sat down. "Your dad will be taking you to school today." I told them smiling.

"Alright, cool." Mason said smiling. "You look really pretty today, Mads." Lily complimented her sister.

"Thanks Lils." Madison said hugging her. The twins quickly ate, and after they were done, they hugged me.

"Have a good day, loves. I love you." I told them. "Love you mom!" They said as they kissed me.

Brad and the twins left. Lily knows about Brenda, and how she is adopted.

She doesn't mind it. She understands and that makes me happy. "I'm done eating. Can I rest in your room?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be up there in a minute or so." I smiled. She went upstairs and went into my room.

I cleaned everything up. Within 30 minutes, I was done cleaning. I walked up to my room to find Lily on her phone.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her. She sat up. "Advice." I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her.

"What's up?" I asked her. The thing with me is that I don't want my kids being scared to talk to me.

I want them to trust me, and be able to tell me everything. I don't believe in yelling at the for making mistakes or doing something stupid.

That'll only push them away, and they won't learn. "There's this guy, and I really like him. I'm just not sure if he likes me." Lily sighed.

"Well, do you guys talk?" I asked her as I played with her hair. she nodded, and unlocked her phone.

"Here, you can read the conversation." She said handing it to me. I smiled, and read the texts with this guy named Kenyon.

"He seems pretty into you." I said as I handed her her phone back. "You think?" She asked me with a soft smile.

"I think so. The way he talks to you sure makes it seem like it." I smiled. "Mom, you are the best." She said hugging me.

"Lily, you are the best." I said kissing her forehead. "Hey, mom? I know I'm sick, but do you think we could go visit Brenda?" She asked.

"Of course we can. Right now?" I asked her. "That would be nice." Lily smiled. "Put your shoes on." I said as I stood up.

I miss Brenda so much. I always play back videos of me and her. I think one of my favorite videos is when I was getting ready to preform for New Years.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello my little loves!! Here's a little early update! I am so excited for everything that is coming in the book.❤️ I skipped so many years, because that was what I think is best for the book.

And NO, the book is NOT ending. There is still so many more things to come! This book won't be over for a long time.😉 I love you all very much.❤️ can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter.

~Melanie Faith❤️