Paris

Carter's p.o.v

The kids are at school, and I am picking them up today. I usually have Bradley pick them up, but today he is gone, and I wanted to pick them up so we could go to Paris.

It's always been a dream of my kids, and I promised them we would go. I got all our luggage to the car.

I made the kids pack ahead of time. I told them that we were going to visit their grandma & grandpa (brads parents) for a week.

I got everything that I needed, and headed to the Twins' school. They don't get out for another two hours.

I got to the school, and walked in. I walked to the front office. "I'm here to check Madison May and Mason Tyler Simpson out." I smiled at the secretary.

"Are you their sister?" She kindly asked as she looked at me. "No, I'm their mom." I laughed. "Really? You look so young!" She said surprised.

"I'm 31." I smiled. "You look 20! Wow. You're very gorgeous! I'll call their classes." She smiled.

"Thank you very much." I smiled. She called their classes. A few minutes passed, and both the twins walked in.

Mason wrapped his arms around me, as I signed them out. "Your guys' mom is very gorgeous. She looks like your sister!" The secretary told the twins.

"My mom is gorgeous, huh?" Mason smiled. "Thank you, baby," I smiled. "are you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." Madison smiled. "See you guys, have a good day." The secretary told us. "Thank you, you too!" I said before we left.

We got in the car, and headed towards Lily's school. "Is Lily at lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Madison answered. "Sweet, thanks." I smiled as I headed towards Lily's school.

We got there, and I pulled up. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked my twins. "Yeah." They both said.

I smiled and we got off. We headed to the lunchroom. i found Lily with her friends. "Hey, Carter!" Violet, one of Lily's friends greeted me.

"Hey, sweetie." I smiled. Lily looked up at me. "Hey, mom." She smiled. "This is your mom? Damn!" A blue-eyed boy said looking at me.

"Colton! That's my mom, don't hit on her!" Lily laughed. "Sorry, but you're gorgeous, Mrs. Simpson." Colton said to me.

"Haha, thank you sweetheart. You're a cutie, but call me Carter." I smiled. "Mrs. Simpson, I'm Kenyon." A very handsome young brown haired boy said told me.

"Call me Carter. It's really nice to meet you, Kenyon." I smiled. "i was wondering if I could go over to your house and talk to you and Mr. Simpson next week?" He asked.

I smiled. "Of course, just let me know when." I said. Lily got up to dump her tray, and came back. "I'll see you guys later." She smiled.

She hugged Kenyon, and I just smiled. "See you guys!" I said before we headed to the office. Lily and Madison went to get her stuff, and me and Mason went to sign Lily out.

Lily and Madison came, and we headed to the car. I then drove to the airport. "So, I lied to you guys. We aren't going to visit grandma & Grandpa Simpson." I said.

"where are we going then?" Madison asked. "Paris." I smiled. "What? Are you seriously?" Lily asked.

"Really?"

~~~~~~

We are finally in Paris. We are heading to the hotel now so we can go out and about today.

"You are the worlds coolest mom." Lily said smiling at me. "Awe, I love you." I smiled. Madison was passed out, and Mason was doing some school work.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?" I asked. "The bridge with all the locks!" Mason yelled. "Sh Mas! Your sister is sleeping." I said laughing.

"Sorry, but yeah that's where I wanna go." He laughed. "Okay, sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Mom, this is so beautiful! I love you, thank you so much." Lily smiled at me. I kissed her head. "You guys deserve it." I told them.

We soon got to the hotel, and Madison was already up. One of my body guards helped us with our stuff.

"You must be Carter Caylen-Simpson! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Francesco, huge fan. Welcome to our hotel." An old man told us at the front desk.

"Nice to meet you. These are my children. Lilian is the oldest, then we have the twins Madison and Mason." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lilian." Lilian smiled shaking his hand. "Madison and Mason." The twins said shaking his hand.

"Here is your room keys. Your room is 764, third floor." Francesco smiled as he handed us our keys. "Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Enjoy your stay." we headed towards the elevators, and found our room. "This room is... Wow!" Lily said as we walked inside.

We got our things, and my body guard left. "Yes, now, take a shower, get cleaned up, and do what you gotta do." I smiled.

I took some pictures. All the kids were ready, so we left. We headed to The Love Bridge Of Paris.

We stopped to buy some locks with our names on it, which we signed with black sharpie. We found the perfect spot for all 4 and locked them.

We threw our keys into the water and smiled. We walked around for a bit. "This is so cool." Madison said.

"Yeah, thanks mom!" Mason hugged me. "You guys deserve it for being such amazing kids, and students." I told them.

"You are the best." Lily smiled. "When is dad going to get here?" Madison asked me.

"Not sure. He told me that he would be here by tomorrow." I smiled. We got in the van, and drove to the Eiffel tower.

We got out, and I made Madison take pictures of me and Lily. "Thank you, my gorgeous." I said kissing Madison's forehead. "You're welcome." She smiled.

When we got to the hotel, we showered and got ready for bed. "Goodnight my loves." I said as I hugged my 3 children.

"Goodnight, mom. Love you." Lily said. "Love you mom." Madison said. They got in their beds.

"Can I sleep with you, mom?" Mason asked me. I smiled and nodded. Mason is a mommy's boy and nothing makes me happier.

I cuddled up to my baby boy as he fell asleep. I softly kissed his forehead before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this chapter makes me really happy.😭 but anyways, I have decided who will be playing the kids. Rowan Blanchard will be playing Madison, Romeo James Beckham (David Beckham's son) will be playing Mason, Lexi, Ariana Grande's real life best friend will be playing Lily.

Don't forget to follow their twitters;

Brad: @thevampsbrado2l
Carter: @cartercayleno2l
Lily: @lilysimpsono2l

~Melanie Faith❤️