Surprise!♡

Carter's p.o.v

It's been two weeks, and I am still throwing up. I have gained a few pounds too.

Me and Bradley are on better terms. Right now, Lily is coloring with Brad. I got up, and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.

I made a doctors appointment for later today. "Again, Carter?" Bradley asked me as I came back.

"Yeah. Maybe I have the stomach flu." I said sighing. "Is mommy sick?" Lily asked bradley.

"Yeah, a little." Bradley told Lily. "Is she going to die like mommy Brenda?" She asked.

My heart shattered, and I just looked at her, tears threatening to come. "No, no, baby. Never. She just doesn't feel good. She'll be okay." Bradley said.

"Ok, good, because I wuv my mommy Carter." Lily said hugging me. "And I love my baby Lily." I said kissing her.

~

"Carter Caylen Simpson." A nurse called. Bradley, Lily, and I stood up. "Follow me." The nurse said.

We followed her back into a room. "Here's cup, we need some urine samples to make sure there's no sort of infection." She smiled.

I nodded and took the cup. I headed to the bathroom, and did what I needed. I came back and handed her the cup.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse said as she left. "Was that mommy's pee?" Lily giggled.

"Yes, it was." Bradley said trying not to laugh. "Ew." Lily laughed. I smiled at them. "You guys are weird." I said.

The doctor came back in. "We have found out what's wrong. The urine sample helped us. You are 3 months pregnant, Mrs. Simpson." The doctor said.

My heart stopped. "I'm p-pregnant?" I said. "Yes, you are." He said. I smiled widely, and tears began fall from my face.

"I'm having a baby!" Bradley said smiling widely. "Baby? Where!" Lily shouted excited.

"In your mommy's tummy." The doctor smiled. Lily smiled widely, and began to giggle.

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling, with tears in my eyes. A nurse brought the ultrasound machine.

They layed me back, and began to do the ultrasound. "There's your baby." The doctor said pointing at the screen.

"Look, Lily. That's your brother or sister." Bradley said. He also had tears in his eyes.

Lily smiled. "You are three months." the doctor said. "When's my due date?" I asked.

"I'll say... Hm, December 3rd." I shield widely. Soon, I got my pictures of my tiny baby, and we left.

"Wow." I said smiling. "Let's go home." Bradley said. I went on Twitter and sent a group DM to Kian, Selena (who are now dating), and dad.

Carter Caylen Simpson: *picture of ultrasound* Surprise!🙈👶♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to follow Carter on Twitter and check her tweets out.💕 @cartercayleno2l and also check out the other characters she tweets! She follows back!😉 Thank y'all. ♡
~Melanie Faith♡