I'm The Best Mistake You've Ever Had.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been two days since I last talked to Brad. I am so pissed off at him.

I can't believe he got drunk, and called me! Like seriously? He's tried calling me so many times, I just haven't answered.

"Carter, someone's here to see you." I heard dad say. I got up from my bed and headed downstairs.

It was Bradley holding flowers and candy. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on tour." I told him as I reached the last step.

"I wanted to apologize to you." He smiled. "I'll leave you two alone." Dad said. Dad went up to his room.

"Im sorry, princess. I don't know why I started drinking. I know how you feel about it. I'm truly sorry. It won't ever happen." He said.

I just hugged him. "I forgive you." I said as I held onto him. "What? Seriously?" He asked me.

"Seriously." I said kissing him. "You came all the way from Australia so that you could apologize. Of course I forgive you." I said.

Brad just hugged me tight. "I love you, babe. You know that." He said. "I love you too." I smiled.

He hugged me tight. "I don't want to lose you." He whispered in my ear. He was crying.

"Why are you crying? You won't loose me, Brad." I assured him. I love Brad more than anything in the whole world.

"I'm just scared you'll find someone better, and I don't want that." He said.

I looked at him. "Don't ever say that. It's always gonna be me and you. Carter and Bradley. Okay?" I asked him.

He kissed me. "Okay." He said. "Now, let's go upstairs because Lily is up there." I said smiling.

Brad and I walked upstairs and found Hope snuggling up to Lily. "That's too cute." He smiled as he picked Lily up and kissed her little cheek.

~~~~

I am now going into the studio, to record 3 songs. Sledgehammer, One Last Time, & Best Mistake Ft. Big Sean.

I walked into the booth and began singing.

If you could take my pulse right now. It would feel just like a sledgehammer.

If you could feel my heart beat now, it would hit you like a sledgehammer.

I don't admit it. I play it cool. But every minute. That I'm with you. I feel the fever, and I won't lie.

I break a swear. My body's telling all the secrets I ain't told you get. (Oh, oh) I struggle to contain.

(Whoa, oh) the love that's in my veins. (Oh,oh) and how it circulates. (Oh,oh)

If you could take my pulse right now. It would few just like a sledgehammer. (Oh x12)

If you could feel my heartbeat now, it would hit you like a sledgehammer. (Oh x12)

You're taken over the beat of my body. You just don't let up, don't let up. You're taken over the beat of my body. But you lift me up, lift me up.

If you take my pulse right now. It would feel just like a sledgehammer.

So close together. So far apart. You're turning me on. And my fire's waiting for your spark.

(Oh, oh) I struggle to contain. (Whoa, oh) the love that's in my veins. (Oh, oh) and how it circulates. (Oh, oh)

If you could take my pulse right now. It would feel just like a sledgehammer. (Oh x12)