My Madi's Home!

Madison's p.o.v

After a long day of interviews here in London, I am finally done. I am in my hotel room with Sabrina.

I have been traveling with her for the past couple weeks, and she makes it easier being away from home.

I miss my family so much. I miss my twin brother, my sisters, & my mom and dad.

I laid in my bed thinking about home. I finally leave tomorrow morning.

I have been looking forward to this day for a week now. "Have you and Peyton talked today, other than for work?" Sabrina asked me.

"No, not really. Why?" I asked. "Go talk to him! You should. I know you two like each other." She said as she sat next to me.

"Sabrina, not this again." I lightly laughed. "Yes, this again. Everyone knows you guys like each other! Even the fans! They love you guys together," she said pulling me up.

"Now, you're gonna go to his room and talk to him." She had opened the door, and pushed me into the hallway.

I ran into someone, and looked up. "Sorry." I laughed. It was Peyton. "Oh, Madison. Clumsy as always." He laughed.

"Well, you know me!" I laughed. "Do you wanna walk around?" Peyton asked.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'm pretty sure Sabrina kicked me out.." I laughed as we began walking.

"How come?" He questioned. "I'm not really sure. She's just Sabrina." I smiled.

"Do you miss home?" Peyton asked me. "So much. I miss my momma's cooking, and I miss my siblings and dad. It's hard." I sighed.

"I miss my family so much. We've never really talked about anything besides work. Tell me about you and your family." He said as we sat in the hallway. There were some chairs.

"Well, I have a twin brother, and two sisters. Lily is turning 16 really soon, and Paris Hadley is a few months old." I smiled.

"who's older? You or your brother?" Peyton asked me. "I am by a few minutes." I said.

"I'm gonna have to meet your entire family soon. Tell me more." Peyton said.

"Well, Lily isn't my mom and dad's real kid. When my parents were teenagers, and Lily was a baby, they met Brenda who is Lily's real mom. She was diagnosed with cancer a few months after and passed away. She left Lily with my mom and dad," I explained.

"I sometimes see Brenda in my dreams. My parents tell me she was wonderful."

"I didn't know that." Peyton said. Me and Peyton talked for two hours, before we headed to bed.

"We should hang out in California." He said as we stood in front of my room.

"I'd love that." I smiled widely. "I'll see you later." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Bye." I said as I opened the door to my hotel room with a key. "Bye!" He yelled.

I smiled to myself as I walked into the room to find that Sabrina was already asleep.

Carter's p.o.v

It's almost time to pick Madison up, and I am so excited to see my baby girl.

Mason is helping get Paris dressed. Bradley is getting the car started. I got Paris' baby carrier and put her in there.

"I'll take your purse, ma." Mason told me. "Thanks sweetie. Let's go now." I smiled at him.

He nodded and I picked the baby carrier up and took it outside. Bradley took the carrier and buckled Paris up.

Mason handed me my purse and I got in the car. "I can't wait to see my sister!" Mason said.

"Me neither! I miss her so much."
Bradley said as he drove towards the airport.

It's 5 in the morning, and Madison's plane lands at 5:30. When we got to the airport, there were paps.

We still get followed by paps on the daily, and I don't really mind it. "Is the stroller back there?" I asked Bradley as he parked.

"Yeah, let me get it out." He said. He parked, turned the car off, and got the stroller.

"Stay by me at all times, babe." I told Mason. He nodded and we got out. Bradley put Paris in her stroller with her baby carrier, and we walked in.

The paps were so loud. "Can you guys be quiet? My baby is asleep. I don't care if you take pictures of us, just be quiet." Bradley told the paps.

They stopped making noise, and we made it inside. We waited by Madison's gate, and we saw her.

She ran to us, and attacked us in a hug. She got in Bradley's arms, so he was now holding her.

Her arms were tightly wrapped around Bradley's neck, and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"I missed you, princess." I said kissing her forehead. "I missed you mama."

~~~~~~

After we all took a nap, I made breakfast for everyone, and we all sat down and ate.

"I am so tired." Madison said as she laid her head on the table. "Yeah, jet lag is gonna suck babe." I told her.

"I'm just glad I'm home. You have no idea how much I missed your cooking." She laughed.

"Thank you my baby. I missed you so much. Nevertheless, I am so extremely proud of you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thanks mommy. I love you. Thank you for all your support." She smiled widely.

"Always, my love. You can count on me for anything. Never forget that." I told her.

"You are the best mom in the entire world." I smiled at my baby, kissing her cheek.

It feels good to have almost all my kids home. We are just missing our Lilian.

I just want my baby home. Since Madison started working and filming, we haven't been doing family things.

Bradley walked in, kissing my cheek. "Me and Mas are gonna go play footy." (Soccer).

"Okay, love you." I smiled at him. "I love you too." He said leaving with Mason.

Madison was on her social medias. "So, any boys?"