Heart aches.

Carter's p.o.v

Paris' first birthday is a few days away. Planning has been crazy. It's crazy to think it's been a year.

Dylan met the rest of our family, and he fits along just fine. Everyone loves him, and he loves everyone.

He is so sweet and I love him to pieces. Today, I am going to get some decorations, and I'm only bringing Casey.

Lily and Ken are babysitting Paris. I put Casey in his stroller, and walked into the party store.

Paris' party theme is princess. I got a whole bunch of princess decorations, and bought them.

I spent a a little over $900. I need to stop spoiling my babies. I got things loaded and secured Casey in his car.

I went to a bakery to choose cupcakes and a cake. After, I headed to Target where I'm meeting Bradley.

We are going to get Paris some gifts. When I got there, Bradley was waiting in his car.

I got Casey out, and in his stroller. Me and Bradley walked in, and headed to the toy aisle.

"Well, Paris is obsessed with princess stuff. Should we get her a little princess car she can drive?" Bradley asked me.

"We should just get her a whole bunch of princess stuff, including the little car." I smiled.

We walked around, looking at some stuff. Casey fell asleep, so I covered his tiny body in the blanket, and closed the shady stroller thingy.

We got Paris some princess dolls, some dress up stuff, crowns, wands, lots of glittery things, & a little car she can drive.

We also got her some clothes, headbands, and shoes. "I think she is going to love her gifts." Bradley said as we paid.

As I put Casey in the car, and secured him, Bradley loaded the things in my car.

"I'll see you at home." I said kissing Bradley. He nodded, and got in his car.

Casey was still asleep. I smiled as I drove home. When. I got there, Ken and Dylan helped me with the things.

Lily told me Madison was taking a nap, which was a perfect time to wrap all her gifts.

I put Casey in his crib, and wrapped Paris' gifts. I put them in the guest room, and set the baby monitors up in both babies' rooms.

I headed downstairs to cook. "How are you doing, Ken?" I asked Kenyon as him, Lily, & Dylan sat in front of me.

"Good. How are you?" He asked me. I cut some chicken before seasoning it. "Great." I smiled.

I put the chicken to cook. I heard Paris crying, so I ran upstairs. She usually never cries.

When I got up there, I saw blood coming from her mouth, meaning she hit her mouth on something.

I picked her up and went downstairs. I cleaned her up, and she cuddled up to me.

"Oh my poor baby." I said as I held her in my arms. I cooked while I held her.

She wiped her tears, and I kissed her cheek. "Is she okay?" Madison asked me.

"Yeah, I think she's fine. She just hit her mouth on something." I said. I finished cooking, and Madison set the table.

I put Paris down, and she followed me as I set the food down. "I'm home." Bradley said. Paris ran over to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Paris' birthday & her birthday party. (Look at the top or to the side to see her outfit).

Everyone is here, and the little ones are playing in the bounce house. Paris is playing on the trampoline with Kenyon and Lily.

"She looks so happy." Selena told me. Selena is a few weeks late, so we're hoping the baby comes soon.

A few days ago, Dylan came out to me and the family as gay. That doesn't make me love him any less.

He is still my child, and nothing will change that. I love him so much. He is currently playing soccer with the boys.

"She does." I said looking at Paris who was smiling from ear to ear. It's so crazy to think that my baby is a year old.

Time goes by quickly, and I can't believe my baby is 1. She is my world.

I am so glad I have her in my life. She is the most precious baby girl I know.

She's also very smart for her age. I love her to death. Being a mom is the best thing in the entire world.

I love every second of it, and even though I have 6 children, and it can get overwhelming at times, I love my children so much.

They are the best things that have ever happened to me. Other than Bradley and my family.

My dad went over to Paris, picking her up and kissing her cheek. She was smiling and giggling.

How I love my princess. I smiled as I watched everyone enjoying themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's p.o.v

It's been a couple of days, and I am heading to Kenyon's house. Paris' birthday party was really fun.

I can't believe my baby sister is one already. Time goes by so fast. I remember when she was born.

It seems like it was just yesterday. I love having 5 other siblings. I love every second of it.

When I got to Kenyon's house, there was a car that I didn't recognize outside.

Maybe it's a family members I haven't met. I parked, and knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey Lils. Kenyon has a friend upstairs, but you can go up." His sister told me.

I nodded and thanked her, walking upstairs to Ken's room. I opened the door, and I froze.

I couldn't believe what was in front of me. I had tears in my eyes. My stomach dropped, and I couldn't say anything.

"Lily! Oh my god! I can explain!" Kenyon said standing up, leaving the brown haired girl on the bed.

They were making out. He tried to grab my arm, but I stepped back. "N-no. Don't touch me." I said before running downstairs.

"LILY COME BACK!" I heard Kenyon yell. I didn't listen, I just ran to my car and drove away as fast as I could. I need my mom. I need my mom and dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Ooohhhh, drama.😋 I also wanted to ask you guys something. I have been thinking about writing a sequel. What would you guys want it to be about?

When the book hits 1 million reads, I'll start working on the sequel. I need names for it, and ideas.

I know I said I wasn't gonna do a sequel, but I love this book so much and I believe I could keep it going.

Give me some sequel names, and what you want it to be about.❤️ don't forget to vote/comment.😘 love you babes💞

-Melanie Faith