Luke's in a coma?!

Carter's p.o.v

"Babe, wake up! You need to wake up!" I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Brad. "Morning Brad." I said smiling. "Good morning. It's 9, get ready to go." He said before he left.

I checked my phone. I had a tweet from Dad.

'@jccaylen: I miss you too baby, so much! See you real soon!❤️ stay safe. I love you, always. @CarterCaylen'

I retweeted before I headed to shower. I took a really quick shower, and put jeans on and a normal t-shirt. I put my vans on and a beanie on my head. I grabbed my phone and headed out of the bathroom, into the room where I grabbed my purse. I walked to the living room, and everyone was ready. We put our glasses on and headed out.

~1 month later~

It's been one crazy month full of photoshoots, makeup, hair extensions and dresses. I am currently at my house with Luke. Luke was cool about Brad and I being together.

Brad and I are still together! We are going strong and I couldn't be happier. "Come on, Carter! Please?" Luke begged. He's trying to convince me to get signed to a record label. The same record label Justin Bieber is signed to. "Luke, I'll think about it!" I said.

He sighed and finally gave up. "Okay, fine. When do you have another modeling gig?" He asked me, changing the subject. "Not for a couple more weeks." I replied. "Oh, you're really good at modeling." Luke smiled at me. "Thank you." I said.

We hung out for a while, before he had to go. "Carter!" Dad yelled. I walked upstairs into his room where he was. "Yes?" I asked him as I walked into his room. "Sam and I are going to the store. Want anything?" He asked me. "No, thanks. I love you dad." I said before kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He said before I left. I was bored, then an idea popped into my head. There is a guitar downstairs, which Lia ha bought me not that long ago. I grabbed it, then headed into my room again. I set my tripod up, and pressed record.

"Hey guys, I'm Carter Caylen, and I'm going to sing Be Alright by Justin Bieber." I said before I began to play the guitar.

~~

I just finished editing the video. It sounded okay. I posted it, then went and posted the link on Twitter.

'@CarterCaylen: watch my video.😘 *link*'

I locked my phone and decided to clean my room up a bit. It was a bit messy, since I haven't been home lately with all this modeling. It took me a good 40 minutes to clean my room.

I pulled my phone out and saw Brad tweeted me.

'@thevampsbrad: I miss you babe.😔 FaceTime me! @CarterCaylen'

'@CarterCaylen: I miss you too, luv.💖 and okay.☺️ @thevampsbrad'

I went to my contacts, and found Brad's name. I clicked on the FaceTime button and it called him. After a few seconds, his face popped up on my screen.

"Hey you. I miss you!" Brad said. I smiled. "I miss you too! When do you come back?" I asked him as I saw Connor walk by in the background. "Hi, Connor!" I said. "Hey, Carter!" Connor said back. Brad and I laughed.

"I'll be home in a few hours, actually. I'm at the airport right now." Brad said. I smiled. "I'm excited to see you." I said.

"I'm excited to see you too! I actually got you something. I think you'll like it." he laughed.