"Mom... We have to talk."

Carter's p.o.v

Months. It's been months. It's been so hard recovering from the divorce. I have tried my hardest to surround myself with positive people.

Kian and I decided to move in together. Tonight, Tyler King, and Ariel June are at their dad's.

Lily is with her boyfriend, Mason and Mahogany went on a trip with their daughter, Dylan is with Niall (his husband), and Madison is at a meeting.

It's just Kian and I. I recently got two puppies. Princess and Jet. I am so in love with them.

"How are you doing?" Kian asked me. "I'm doing alright. How are you?" I asked him. "Alright. Kylie is letting me see Kaiden." He smiled.

"So you guys aren't back together?" I asked sitting on the couch. "No." He answered. "I'm sorry, kiwi." I said sighing.

"So what's going on with you and Sam?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Sam and I have been hanging out more than ever lately.

I don't know what I feel for him. It's all so confusing. "Nothing is going on." I answered.

"You're such a bad liar!" Kian said. "I'm not lying though!" I laughed. "Yes you are. You like Sam and you know it." Kian said poking my stomach.

"Honestly, I don't know what I feel for Sam. I feel confused."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 6 months. Since then, Sam and I are dating, I am 1 month pregnant, which was TOTALLY unexpected, as we used lots of protection all the time.

Mason and Mahogany have since separated. Mahogany and James (Mcvey) got together behind Mason's back, and Mahogany left Mason and Marc (their daughter)

Mason moved on, and is now with Chloë Mortez, and they are also expecting babies. It sort of just happened.

Kylie is no longer with Kian, but is with Jack (Gilinsky) and happier than ever. Kylie and Kian remain on great terms because of Kaiden.

Kian and I still live together, and are loving it. We are best friends, and it works out perfect.

Selena and Justin are together and stronger than ever. They are happy with each other, although they have occasional relationship problems.

Lily and Luke (Brooks) have had many fights, but manage to be happy with each other. Lily is going to graduate college in less than 2 months.

Madison and Mason have gotten in a fight, and have avoided each other for a while now. I've tried to fix things, but nothing works.

Bradley and Kendall are attempting to get pregnant, but have not yet succeeded.

Dylan and Niall are happier than ever, and have occasional fights, which is completely normal.

As for Luke (Hemmings) and I, we have been on much better terms for the kids. He actually picked them up earlier.

He's a great father to them, and nothing makes me happier.

Madison decided that working so much was getting hard, and got her well deserved 1 year break.

Tomorrow is Madison & Mason's 17th birthday. Time has flown by very quickly. It's so sad.

Mason is already a dad, and is actually expecting twins! I don't agree with him being so young, and being a dad, but I definitely support him.

Madison is such a great actor, and has an amazing career ahead of her. I am so proud of her and Mas.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow for their birthday?" Sam asked me. "Throwing them a bash. They know about it." I said.

"No wonder there are so many balloons and stuff." Sam laughed. "Yeah." I smiled. Kian was in the hospital, for trying to commit suicide, and I didn't know about it until he was released.

It broke my heart in a million pieces. He's dealt with so much.. Losing a child, getting divorced, his relationship with Kylie went down the drain, and he had problems with alcohol and recovering from that.

He comes home tomorrow, as he is staying with Selena and Justin. Madison called me, and told me her and Mason were having even more problems, so I called Mason.

[M-Mason, C-Carter]

M: hello?

C: why aren't you forgiving your sister? This is getting out of hand.

M: mom... It's hard.

C: I understand, but she is your sister.

M: mom...

C: please make up with Madison.. I know it's hard to do that, but she is your sister. Your TWIN sister, your other half. Madison was stressed about being on set 24/7, being away from home, & she lashed out on you, & I'm sorry about that. You guys are best friends.. As a mom, it sucks to see when this happened. I don't want you guys fighting or avoiding each other tomorrow at the birthday party.

M: again. No one takes my side.

C: baby, I am not taking sides. You are both my children and I hate taking sides. You know this. We've been through this so many times. You guys just need to make up. I understand Madison was in the wrong for lashing out at you.

M: I'll forgive her, but I'll talk to her tomorrow.

C: thank you baby. I love you.

M: I love you too momma.

*end of conversation*

"Don't stress out, babe. Everything will work out." Sam said. "Thanks." I softly smiled. Soon, Sam left & Dylan came to spend the night, and we got to decorating.

At about around 2am, I got a call from Mason. He was hysterical, and sounded mad. He was crying like crazy, and he told me to head to his house.

I got scared, put my shoes on, and drove over to his house. When I got there, he was in tears, angry, and upset.

I didn't know about what. "Mom, something happened to Madison.. Something horrible and sever." He cried out.

In that moment my heart sunk, and I expected the worst. "Madison was..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL SORRY BUT YOURE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? Also, Carter Caylen is no longer played by Ariana Grande, but is played by Anastasia Karanikolaou. (Kylie Jenner's best friend.) be sure to check out the characters twitters! Follow @cartercayleno2l and check out the other characters on there :) and Mason is no longer played by Romeo Beckham, but by Sammy Wilkinson! Love you guys!!💖

~Melanie Faith