Brother.

Carter's p.o.v

Next week, I am going on tour. Bradley and I have almost everything for our wedding.

It's not as stressful as it used to be. We need a few things left to finish up.

I am so tired, I just finished rehersals. I am on my way to my tour bus with Lily in my arms.

I waved to the fans that were outside by the gate. I finally made it to the tour bus.

I opened the door, and walked in. I set Lily down and she ran over to Scooter, who was on the bus.

"How did rehearsals go today?" He asked me as he sat Lily on his lap.

"Very exhausting, but I'm ready for this." I smiled. I sat down and went on my phone.

Bradley texted me.

From: Brad💘
Hey, the lads and I are coming down to see you. We are 15 minutes away. Which tour bus is yours?

To: Brad💘
It's the third one from the enterance. See you soon.

I locked my phone and put it to charge. "Lily, daddy's coming." I said smiling.

She looked up at me, and her face lit up. "DADDY?" She smiled. "Yes, baby. Daddy." I smiled.

She jumped out of Scooter's lap, and ran around screaming 'daddy'

"Lilian, stop running. You're going to get hurt." I said. She looked at me, and giggled.

I picked her up, and she looked out the window. "Daddy!" She screamed. I smiled and opened the door to the tour bus.

Lily ran to Bradley. He picked her up and kissed her. She was smiling widely.

"Hey Carter!" Tris said as the boys hugged me. They all came in and sat down.

"Dadda!" Lily shouted. "Baby!" Bradley said laughing. He smile at her, and Lily kissed his cheek.

"How cute." I smiled. Lily layed in his arms. "How was today?" James asked.

"It was tiring, but I can't wait to be on tour." I said smiling. "Yeah, it's got to be exciting." Connor smiled.

"I'm so excited that you guys get to be with me during some of the tour," I smiled at the boys.

"It'll be so much fun."

~

I am currently rehearsing some songs. "Are you ready?" Scooter asked me.

"Do I use ear pieces or not?" I asked. "Yes," scooter said. "It would be a good idea."

I nodded and put my ear pieces in. I only put one in. My mic was white and silver.

"What song first?" I asked. "My everything." He said. I nodded and stood in my place.

I placed my mic on it's stand, which was white. "Let's do this." I smiled.

I rehearsed the song a few more times before I was done. Tomorrow I have dance rehearsals, and I'm so nervous.

I can't believe I'm going on tour again. It's so exciting. I can't wait to meet my gorgeous fans.

Lily was on the tour bus with Big rob. (My body guard). She's currently sleeping.

I heard my phone ringing, so I ran over to it, and answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Carter Caylen?" A male voice asked.

"Um, yes this is she. Who's this?" I asked.

"Frankie. I need to talk to you about your real family history. It's important. Can we meet up?" He asked.

I thought about it for a minute. What else have my parents been hiding?

"Um, yeah. Let's meet at Starbucks. The one by Pacsun. I'll be done with rehearsals in about 15 minutes." I said.

"Okay, see you then."

Frankie's p.o.v

After I got off the phone with Carter, I smiled. I'm finally going to meet her.

I have been waiting my entire life for this moment. You're probably wondering who I am.

I'm Frankie Daniels. Carter's older brother. Our parents put me in an orphanage when I was 4.

I am 27 years old. When I went to the orphanage, Carter wasn't even born yet.

But I have done some research on my family and I found my parents. They're in jail, I found Carter.

I can't believe I'm going to meet my baby sister.