Telling Brad && Award Shows.

Carter's p.o.v

Since dad and Luke know about my secret, I am going to tell Brad. I need to. We have an award show in three weeks, and I am nervous.

I am currently on my way to Bradley's photoshoot that is 30 minutes away. I am in the car with Scooter. Scooter knows as well.

"I know you're nervous. Stop." Scooter said. "I'm scared. What if he leaves me?" I asked. "He won't. I promise." Scooter said.

I nodded and sighed. We finally went got to the photoshoot and I got out. I waved to my fans, and blew them a kiss.

I walked in and saw that James had his back turned, so I ran and jumped on his back.

"Oh fucking god! Who's on my back?" He freaked out. I laughed and jumped off. "Hey, shorty!" He said hugging me.

"Hey, where's Brad?" I smiled. "He's over there getting ready." He said pointing to Brad. "Thanks." I said before heading over to Brad.

"Hey." I said. Brad turned around and kissed me. "Can we talk in private?" I asked him. He got up from his chair and he pulled me into his dressing room and shut the door.

"Everything okay?" He asked worried. "I need to tell you something." I said, scared. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asked.

"No, no, no. Never." I said. I rolled my sleeve up and showed Brad. He began to cry and pulled me in a hug.

"Carter, why?" He asked. i was crying and he hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry, I really am." I said. He just hugged me.

"Baby, whatever made you do this, we will get through it together, I am here for you. Always." He said kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I cried onto his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

He kissed my cheek and I just cried. "Stop crying. It's gonna be okay." He said. He put me down and hugged me.

"I love you, forever and always baby." He said kissing me. "I love you too." I said smiling. he wiped the tears from my face, and kissed my forehead.

Connor and James came in. "Brad, we need to ge-" James looked at me. "is everything alright?" He asked me.

"I'll tell you guys later. Go do your photoshoot." I said smiling. We all walked out and the boys joined Tristan.

I watched them do their photoshoot and took a picture of Bradley.

'@CarterCaylen: so in love with you.'

I locked my phone and watched the boys as they wrapped tier photoshoot up. Bradley came over to me and kissed me.

He then went to change and we left.

~~~

It's three days before the award show. I am nominated, but I also get to present. Guess with who!

Kendall Jenner. She and I have been on better terms since I beat the shit out of her.. We made up.

It's gonna be awkward for everyone else. I am also performing. I am performing 'Shower' and 'Leave My Heart Out Of This'

This past week, I have been rehearsing nonstop, and the award show is only days away. I am beyond excited for this.

I can't believe it's happening. That little Carter back in the orpanage, never would have imagined this.

If I could go back, I would tell younger me to be strong because it's worth it. It really is.

My performance is kind of a more classical type of preformace.

~~~~~

Today is the day of the award show. I am currently getting ready. I am wearing a red dress with two silver lines across the front and a slit on the bottom. I am wearing black pumps, and my hair is curled. My makeup is done as usual, just fancier.

I took a mirror picture and posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: excited for tonight.😭'

I quickly got to the red carpet. So many pictures.

~~~

Kendall and I are on stage performing. "It's an absolute honor to be presenting with Carter." Kendall smiled.

"Thank you, the pleasure is mine." I said. "These next nominees have been nominated for best album of the year." Kendall said.

"I am a huge fan of all of them! Here are the nominees." I said as the screen played.

The nominees were Lady Gaga- Artpop. Lorde- Pure Heroine. Sam Smith- The Lonely Hour. Iggy Azalea- The New Classic.

"And the winner is," I said as Kendall and I opened the little folder with the winner's name. "LADY GAGA ARTPOP!" We both yelled.

Lady Gaga said her speak and we went backstage. I went back and sat down. I am sitting with The Vamps, dad, && Scooter.

I am up for best girl power song of the year for Bo$$. My category is next. "I am so nervous." I told dad.

"Don't be." He smiled. "AND THE WINNER IS," "CARTER CAYLEN BOSS!" They announcers said as Bo$$ played in the background.

I got up and smiled. I can't believe it. My first ever award! I hugged dad, the vamps && Scooter before I headed up to the stage.

They handed me my award. "Wow! Thank you all so much! I wasn't expecting this. This is so amazing! I want to thank my dad, Jc. My manger Scooter and Justin Bieber for always being there! O2L, The Vamps, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and my parents who are watching me up from above," I said as I looked && pointed up.

"Also, my fans who make this all possible! I love you all!" I said smiling.

~~~

I just finished performing it was amazing!