I found your twin!

Carter's p.o.v

I am in Birmingham with my dad and Bradley's family. I am so excited. It's December 20th, and we are spending the holidays here.

I am currently in Bradley's room with him and his dog Jesse. I am laying on his bed with my head on Bradley's chest.

"I'm so glad I finally got to meet your family. They are wonderful." I told Brad.

"Thank you. They love you. I am glad they do." Bradley told me as he kissed my forehead.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture. Jesse's head was laying on my chest. I posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: 💜👌 @thevampsbrad'

I locked my phone. "hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but dinner is ready." Natalie, Bradley's sister said.

"We'll be right down, thanks." Brad smiled. I got up and so did Brad. We walked downstairs.

"Hello kiddos." Bradley's dad said. "Hi." I smiled. We sat down. "It smells good." Bradley laughed.

"It does." My dad says agreeing with Bradley. We all ate. "So I was thinking Natalie and I can take Carter out, and Bradley, and Peter can take Jc out." Mary, Bradley's mom said.

(I don't know his parents names.)

"That sounds fun." I smiled. "I'm down." My dad said. "So it's settled." Natalie smiled.

We finished eating. "I'll be back mom, I have to go pick some papers up." Natalie said.

The boys watched tv. "I'll help you." I said picking up the plates from the table. "Oh, thanks sweetie." Mary smiled.

She washed dishes as I dried them. "You are really pretty. Bradley got awfully lucky. He tells me so much about you every time we talk, and I'm so glad we finally got to meet you." Mary smiled.

I blushed at the fact that Bradley talks about me to his mom. It makes me so happy.

"Thank you so much. I am glad I finally got to meet you." I smiled. It's true, after so long of dating Bradley, it's nice to meet his mom.

We finished cleaning up. "Thanks again for the help, love." Mary said as we finished. "No problem." I smiled.

"It's snowing outside!" Bradley said. I laughed because it has been snowing since last night and he just noticed.

"Carter, we have to go out there!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

I did have shoes on, thank god. "Let's take cute pictures in the snow." He suggested. He handed his mom his phone.

He kissed me on the lips as the snow fell on us. I then got on his back and kissed his cheek. His mom took countless pictures.

Brad showed me them as we headed inside. He sent me the one of us kissing and I posted it.

'@CarterCaylen: he got excited it was snowing.💜 #lovemyboy @thevampsbrad'

It was night time before we knew it. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." My dad said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight dad." I said. I said goodnight to everyone else,
Bradley and I headed to his room.

I was wearing gym shorts and one of his t-shirts. I climbed under the sheets with him. I put my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

Bradley's p.o.v

Carter is asleep. I am so happy she finally got to meet my family. They all love her very much.