Meant To Be.

Carter's p.o.v

It's been a couple of days, and Bradley didn't want anyone with him today, so I am at home with Lily. "Momma. Pup!" She said pointing to Hope who was running in circles.

"Yeah, look at pup." I said laughing. Hope stopped running in circles, and she ran over to Lily, and layed down, to cuddle with Lily on the floor. "Look, how cute." I smiled.

I heard someone ring the doorbell, so I got up and opened the door. It was Justin. He walked in, and sat down. "How's Bradley?" He asked me. "Hes doing a lot better, they might let him come home sooner." I smiled.

I miss having Bradley around, it's really hard knowing he's at the hospital, and not beside me, like it should be. It's really hard for me.

"That's good! Hopefully they do let him out soon." Justin said. Justin decided on staying the night, so I wasn't alone. "Are you going to the hospital tomorrow morning?" Justin asked me, as I gave him 2 pillows and a few blankets.

"Yeah, I am. Do you wanna come?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'd love too." Justin smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go get Lily in the bath and get her ready for bed." I said as I picked Lily up.

"Bye bye, J." Lily said waving to Justin as we walked upstairs. I got Lily her frozen pj's and put her in the bath. She had these bathtub markers, and she scribbled all over the tub. Her bath water was also a light purple color, and she enjoyed every minute of being in the purple water.

She handed me a blue bathtub marker, and pointed to the other side of the tub. "Do you want me to draw?" I asked her. "Yes, mommy!" She giggled. I smiled at my beautiful baby girl, and began to write on the bathtub.

I wrote a few things. I first wrote Lily, then I wrote random letters. Lily watched me, amazed by the way I moved my hands.

After a while of playing, I got her all cleaned up, and out of the tub. I changed her, and then put her to sleep. I turned the lights off, and headed downstairs. Justin was watching tv.

"Did she fall asleep?" He asked me as I sat down next to him. "Yeah, she did." I lightly smiled. "How is everything, other than the whole Bradley situation." Justin said.

"Well, I think everything else is good. I am just really tired." I said sighing. "Yeah, you haven't really slept that much. You're always at the hospital," Justin said as he looked at me.

"But I think it's great that you are there for Bradley through whatever situation. There's not a lot of people out there who would do that for their significant other, no matter how much they love that person. You are amazing, and I really respect that. You and Bradley are meant to be."

I smiled as Justin said that. "Thank you. I love Bradley more than anything, and I would die for him if I had too." I said.

"That's a beautiful thing. Don't ever lose that." Justin smiled. "I won't." I smiled widely. "I hope that Bradley comes home really soon." Justin told me.

••••••••••••••

A/N: hey loves. I am sorry that lately I've been having short chapters. I just have something really big planned for the next chapter, so this is just a filler. Thank you guys for everything. Comment/vote.💜

~Melanie Faith.