"You heard me Black." he spat "She's just another one of your whores, your broken toy that you just toss to the side when you feel like it. Am I wrong?" he sneered

"Shut up." hissed the boy 

"Or what."

That was the last straw Sirius drew his fist back and socked him in the jaw knocking the boy to the ground and he punched him over and over ignoring his friends pleas for him to stop.

"Sirius stop!" called Eloise pulling the panting red faced boy off of the Ravenclaw who's nose was now most definitely broken and had two black eyes forming. 

"Did you hear what he was saying about you El?" he breathed angrily 

"Yes I did and he's not worth- listen to me" she said grabbing his face in her hands turning him to face her "He's not worth it"

"No but you are" he whispered 

"Mister Black!" came the voice of McGonagall "My office immediately! One of you take this boy to the hospital wing" 

Sirius gazed between Eloise and McGonagall the former giving him a reassuring smile and he followed behind his head of house to her office ignoring the throbbing in his hand. Eloise stared at his retreating back as James watched his sisters gaze sadly. 

"He really loves you, you know?" 

"I know."

"Do you love him?" 

"I never stopped." she answered shaking her head staring at the retreating back of Sirius Black.

---

"Would you care to explain why on earth you beat that boy black and blue?" breathed the professor angrily at the boy who was sitting sulkily on the seat in front of her yet his face held no remorse.

"He was saying things about El!" he exclaimed defensively 

"And that gives you an excuse to beat the boy half to death?" she asked rhetorically 

"Yes!"

"That question did not require an answer Black."

"You should have heard the things he was saying though Minnie! Calling her a whore, a broken toy-"

"He did what?" said the professor eyes widened in shock 

"Yep."

"Have a biscuit Sirius" sighed the professor pushing a tin of shortbreads forward so the boy could take one reluctantly he did so. 

"Thanks.." he muttered 

"You love her?"

"More than anything." he answered nibbling on his biscuit 

"So why did you do it?" 

"Sorry?" 

"Why did you cheat on her?" asked the professor sternly. 

"I don't know" he whispered shamefully "And if I could go back in time and take it all back I would but I can't, and I've tried to get her back but she just doesn't love me anymore she hates me-"

"There's a fine line between love and hate Mister Black. And Eloise Potter most certainly does not hate you"

"Then why won't she take me back?" he asked weakly 

"Because she doesn't trust you." answered the woman peering over at the boy with a tight lipped smile "Prove to her that she can trust you if you want her back."

"How?" he begged helplessly 

"You'll have to work that out yourself I'm afraid" smiled the woman "Now take another biscuit and get out of my office"

"But what about my punishment?" 

"That won't be necessary off you go" she dismissed the boy "Oh and Mister Black" the woman called stopping him before he could leave the room. "Good luck"

He smiled dashing out of the room in search for the girl he loved leaving the professor shaking her head with the tiniest of smiles etched upon her face.

--- 

"Eloise!" Sirius panted from running as he appeared in front of the girl 

"Sirius" said the girl startled at his sudden appearance ignoring the knowing smiles that her friends were sending each other

"We're just gonna go over there" smiled Lily pointing in a random direction away from the couple pulling Marlene, Mia and Alice along with her. 

"What did McGonagall say?" she smiled 

"Things.."

"Really vivid answer there" she said rolling her eyes sarcastically 

"She made me realise some stuff El..and I can't deal with use not being together and continuing like this anymore. I love you so much and I know you don't trust me but I want to prove to you that you can I love you so fucking much el and I'm so sorry for everything if I could go back in time and take it all back I would I miss you"

"Sirius" laughed the girl as he continued his rambling "Sirius" she giggled "Sirius!"

"What?" he panted looking at her with his soft grey eyes.

"I forgive you, you numpty" 

"You do?" he smiled jovially "You do?!" his grin broadened "Holy shit she forgives me!" he exclaimed grabbing her by her waist and spinning her around "You won't regret this" he promised smiling like a madman as she giggled "I love you." 

"I know" she smiled kissing him on the corner of his mouth. 

"You missed" he whispered their noses brushing against each other.

"No I didn't" she smirked kissing his nose and moving out of his grip back over toward her friends with a million dollar smile on her face. 

"I love you!" he shouted out for the whole school to hear. 

"I know!" she called back as she continued to walk away purposely not saying it back. 

Sirius stood in the spot he was still smiling like a lunatic as she moved out of eyesight "I love you." he whispered to himself knowing she couldn't hear. 

McGonagall watched from the end of the corridor with a smile on her face as the Black boy started to dance in happiness with no rhythm whatsoever. "These kids are going to be the death of me" she chuckled with a shake of her head smiling fondly at the boy from a distance as he continued to dance on his own in the deserted corridor.