"I know..., I could already tell that you're the type to fight someone if needed. And as richly entraining it would be to see you take on my sister; I'd honestly rather you save all that energy for me instead." He says; then kisses my hand. "Please remember that we have plans later. I'd hate to see you tire yourself out before I get a chance to do so myself." Jin smoothly relays; eyes fixated on my lips as he touches. I was honestly beginning to think he had a small fetish for them. "As for you Hyoseong; ...I'd watch what I say from now on. We all know how much as you despise me; however it gives you no validation to speak to her like that. So I'm warning you; it would be very wise not to get on my bad side tonight. I'm sure you of all people understand what happens when someone decides to upset me. In case you forgot; let me remind you that I'm still keeping your little secret from father that was shared with me. So behave. And please be informed that Ms. Y/N is neither an investor nor is she my pet. In the future; do not address her as such but only by her name, understood?" He strictly contended; exhibiting fury in his eyes that it made me wonder what dirt he had over his sister.

And with a sudden piqued of her brows showing a sense of realization; Hyoseong removes her mask; revealing what she really looked like.

And damn it all; she was fucking pretty!

"...What did you just call her?" Hyoseong asks with eyes peering towards me. "Did you just say y/n?

"That is correct." Jin answers and her whole demeanor changes at his confirmation.

"You, your name...is y/n?"

"...Yes." I answer and she softly scoffs at my face; rolling her eyes in sheer disbelief.

"Why do you ask? Do you really know her?" Jin questions as his sister continues to stare at me.

"I'm not sure..." She states then began to step closer. "I'm wondering the same thing. The name however sounds mighty familiar to me. Almost as if I've heard someone else mention it multiple times before."

Chills, along with a great amount of tension started to commence on the balcony that night, and an issue that quickly broadened showing eyes like daggers streaming my way; I knew I was now a target for this woman called Hyoseong.

What a feeling to be this close to someone you've wanted to meet for so long.

The agitation that flowed within me was kicking to break free.

If it wasn't for Jin's presence; I knew trouble would easily begin between us at any given moment.

"Excuse Mr. Kim, I apologize for interrupting; but you are still needed in Room D." Siwon comments; gathering all our attention towards him; and with a glance of his watch Jin begins to step towards the exit.

"Ah, that's right. It's almost 10:30. I'll head there now. Please take Y/N to my office as requested. I'll be back soon." Jin coveys; touching my shoulders before heading out; and with a quick glance at his sister; I see him mouth the words "Behave" before leaving.

There was no way I could have stalled Jin any longer. Even if I did, I'm sure he'd pick that I was up to something. I just really hope Jungkook got what he needed so we could leave for the night.

I was even praying mentally that he would walk through those doors right now and take me home.

But that was just wishful thinking, because I knew I had an even bigger problem developing before me.

Silently watching me as I stood there; I could sense Hyoseong eagerly awaiting my attention.

"Ms. Y/N, if you would be so kind as to follow me; I'll lead you to Mr. Kim's office." Siwon quickly gestures; showing me the way to the exit.