"I was never drunk that night. Your guard over there just assumed I was."

"Is that so? Then I guess both our memories have failed us, haven't they?" He steps closer; staring at her with cold eyes. And immediately I could tell that their relationship was nothing like my brother and I. "Anyway; I'm rather busy at the moment. Is it okay if we talk later? As you can see; I'm with a very important guest."

"An important guest you say...; and with no intention of introducing her to me? I have to say though...; she looks rather familiar. Don't I know you from somewhere?" She asks and I quickly deny having no recollection of such.

"I don't think we have."

"How strange..., I'm sure I've seen you before. Now this is going to bug me all night."

"And I'm certain you'll figure it out eventually." Jin steps in; standing before his sister. "But as I mentioned to you before; I'm very busy at the moment. Why don't you go back to the party and enjoy the festivities for a bit. Mingle with a few friends you haven't seen in a while. I'm sure you're greatly missed by them, since you've been traveling for a while now. However, I must advice you sis; be very wary of alcohol tonight. It can be very sweet but she can also be quite fickle at times." Jin sternly cautions her as he gently places his right hand on the small of my back. And with a tilt of her head as she faces me; Hyoseong smiles with presumptuousness looking between Jin and I.

"Heh, wait a second. What is this? Is she a client of yours or a potential buyer? Honestly..., I'm not even sure anymore. Judging by her lowbred appearance....; I can tell she barley has enough money to buy shares within your company; so I'm positive she not an investor." Hyoseong rudely comments with arms folded. "Wait a minute...; could it be brother; is this your new toy?"

"T-..toy!?" I crossly repeat, taking a step forward. But with my attempts to approach Hyoseong; Jin stops me while his sister stood there with a smug smile plastered on her face.

"...Trust me, she's not worth it." He whispers as I felt anger boiling from within me.

"Awe~ look, she even obeys her master too. So I was right! She is you new pet. How long will it take for you to get tired of this one dear brother; or is she just another one night stand?"

"Hyoseong, enough." He warns.

"Oh come on Jin, it's not like you're serious about this one. Actually, you've never been serious about any relationship you've been in. So why would you even start now? Besides..." She turns to look at me; glancing at my attire from head to toe. "...it's not like she's your type anyway. I'm assuming money is involved then? Sst, that would be a shame. Whatever he's paying you hunny; it really isn't worth it. In fact; I'm willing double his offer if it's money you need. And don't be afraid to say yes; I'm you're your desperation is much bigger than your pride." She disdainfully expresses; and with an angry huff of my breath I released myself from Jin. But again; he pulls me back grabbing a hold of my arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask; staring at his hand that held on to me. "I urge you to let go of me right now."

"Easy beautiful..." He steps closer whispering in my ear as his hand runs down my arm. "I need you to take a deep breath and calm down. This is what Hyoseong normally does to get a rise out of me. It's just for her own amusement. Don't take too seriously."

"Amusement? Am I clown? Please tell me Mr. Kim; is she your only sibling? Because I must warn you; if she continues to disrespect me; you will become an only child by the end of the night."

"Heheh...you're quite feisty, aren't you?" he softly says as I turn to look at him.

"You have no idea just how feisty I can be. See I don't about you, but I refuse to be spoken to like that. Sister or not; I'll nip it in the butt immediately." I relayed through gritted teeth as Jin spins my body to face him. And with anger coursing through my blood; he grabs a hold of my hand doing his best to calm me down.