"...Is that so?" He answers with eyes looking beneath him, staring down at me; as the frame of his broad shoulders towers over my body. "Care to share on what ruined it for you?"

"That depends; are you sure you'll be able to handle the truth."

"Hah, I'm very sure. So please, do tell me."

"Alright..., I'll tell you then. ...The truth is Mr. Kim, is that I am greatly disappointed in you. Not only did you pretend not to know me with your whole...nice guy act from before; but you also seem to lack a great amount of patience, and that saddens me. Such actions only leave me to believe that you're the type of man who must always get what wants or...no one else wins. Am I right?" I question; pumping him for information.

"Nice guy act? My dear; I have no idea what you're talking about." He answers, and I sigh in a tone that seemed deeply annoyed.

"...Again with lies...; I'm really not a fan of dishonesty; it becomes bothersome for me. But I must admit; I had fun for a while." I voiced; and the expression on Jin's face was far more different than before. "Maybe..." I paused, reaching for his silk black tie as the smooth texture of fabric slid from my hand. "-maybe you're just simply not worth my time. Maybe... you're not the type of man I'm into after all. How pathetic..." I fully stated; turning on my heels to walk away. But with a quick grab of my wrist; Jin stops me from leaving and pulls me back into place.

"...Excuse me?" He lowly growls; and then brings himself in close proximity of my face. "What did you just say to me?" Jin sternly asks; demanding that I say it again. "Did you just say...that I was pathetic? You're a lot braver than I thought."

......

.............

In that moment...; Jin's whole aura seemed a lot darker.

He was far more dangerous than I thought.

It was a strong and commanding presence that caught me off guard.

One that seems to leave people paralyzed in his stare.

Seeing that I was now reaching this vulnerable side of him, was a sign that I was now in the process of drawing out his real intentions bit by bit.

However, knowing I had the lead in all of this; was not so pleasing and amusing to Jin.

"...What? Did I hit the nail on the head? Are you upset that I know the truth Mr. Kim?" I cheekily ask, as Jin deviously smiles and then proceeds to step forward as I took steps back.

"Heheheh..., Jungkook was right; you really do have a smart mouth on you. The type to always talk back I presume. Never doing what she's told; keeps fighting to do the opposite. You must get yourself in a lot of trouble just to have it you way..." Jin pleasingly says with continuous steps; backing me to the railings of the balcony. "...How deliciously entertaining; maybe I was being too soft on you after all." He reveals, with fingers slowly gliding up my shoulders then straight to my neck. "So you want to know real me, huh? I could show you; but I think it might also scare you in the process. Then again, it would bring me a great amount of pleasure just to see such a look on that pretty face of yours once I show you what you've really been missing." He says, with eyes fixated on my lips. And soon, the grip he had on my wrist loosens at the sight of a smile slowly forming on my face.

"...Is that a promise?" I say in response, and Jin's eyes light up with hearing my bold remark.

"The real question is my dear; is how far you are willing to go tonight?" He asks and I dryly swallow. "Because..., it seems to me that this bratty attitude of yours needs to be dealt with as soon as possible."