Chapter 61: This is Goodbye

Pov Emma

"Let's go girls" I said rushing my girls out the door.

"Baby, have you seen my left shoe" Rachel asked from inside the hotel room.

"Yeah right here" I said holding it handing it to her.

We finally got out the door and headed to the school. Today Libby and Oakley graduated college. It felt unreal, like it was just yesterday we moved to California, that I married my wife and had our family. But Libby was now the same age as Rachel and I when we got married. Emmie was 15 and kicking ass in softball, Lj was 13 and an amazing soccer player snd loved art, she was actually pretty amazing at 3-D art. Cam, my sweet baby girl, she was in 6th grade and continued to get better at volleyball, but she loved debates. She was going to be a lawyer for sure. Me, I just turned 35 it was crazy I had so much at such a young again.

*This is kinda how I imagine the girls, from left to right, Cam, LJ, Emmie*

Pov Kylie

"Let's go, we can't be later" I said rushing my little family out the door. Hannah grabbed Hadley and picked her up,

"Excuse me little miss what do you have in your mouth?" She asked and Hadley spit a toy into Hannah's hand laughing at Hannah's face. Hadley definitely gave Hannah a run for her money but that little girl knew how to wrap me around her finger. I mean how could I not she was my baby girl. I had two very amazing boys, but all I needed was the pouty faces from Hads and I melted.

"Anderson let's go" I said and Anderson came out of the room. He was 15 and a very athletic kid. He takes after me, smart in the game not too bright with the grade but Hannah kept him in line. River on the other hand was a smartie, gave me a run for my money and could always outsmart everyone. But for real never play monopoly with him, he will win, and enjoy crushing you. He was 11 but he could be 50 in his way of life. Then my beautiful wife Hannah, everything she does is amazing, nothing is more amazing in my mind than her.

"Honey why are you standing there, grab the flower and we have to run" she said and I snapped out of thinking about my amazing life.