Chapter 12: Getting to Know You

Pov Emma:

It was around 11:30am when my stomach start to growl. But I was so comfortable in my bed. It was warm, it was safe, I liked it here. I opened my one eye to see the room full of light from my window. Uhh Madison probably tried to wake my up earlier by opening the curtains. Whatever I was way to tired to get up early. I heard the bathroom door creek and Madison walked out, her hair was wet and in a towel, and she had a bra and undies on. She saw my that my eyes were open, "Hey sleepy head welcome back" she said sorting through her cabinet. I groaned and rolled over.
"I went to the gym without you cause you weren't waking up, but I did bring you a mango smoothie, it's in the fridge"
Mmmm a mango smoothie that sounded good about now. I sat up in bed , my eyes still adjusting to the intense light, "could you pass it to me, I'm to lazy to get it",
"suree" Madison replied while pulling a shirt over her head. She opened the fridge and took out the smoothie. I was my favorite kinda, from my favorite smoothie place by down town.
"Thank you" I said taking it from her. I pulled out my phone to see if I had any missed texts. I did 2 from Kylie, 1 from Hannah, 1 from this boy Cayden that doesn't get I don't like him, and 1 from Rachel.
"So what's on the agenda for the newest girlfriend" Madison asked pulling on the rest of her clothes.
"Uhh I am helping Kylie with something and then nothing much but first I have to read all these texts" I said turning my phone towards her.
"Damn someone's popular, Ok well I have to go visit that school in the next town to see if they have openings for an intern ship."
"Ok, you look cute". She looked exactly how a kindergarten teacher should dress, a cute colorful sweater, black jeans, flats and then a ponytail and glasses.
"Thanks see you later" she said blowing me a kiss as she walked out.

I looked down at my phone ready to answer texts.

Rachel🥺💕
Good morning my beautiful amazing girlfriend. Wow it feels amazing to finally say it, but I hope you slept well, text me when you get up😘

Aw she was so precious, I loved everything about her.

Me
Good morning to my amazing and so extremely gorgeous girlfriend. I miss you very much and your eyes, I miss those the most.

I sent the message then moved to the next person.

Kylie
Hey so the doctor came in super early, anyways they talked to neurologist and ortho about everything, basically they've come to the conclusion that I have to take 2 min walks, 5 times a day. Just so I don't get dizzy or whatever but I can also move about.

Kylie
Also text me when you get up, and then when you are on your way so I can mentally prepare for having to get up😂

Me
Hey, I just got up. I am eating breakfast I can probably be there in about Half and hour.

I hit send and then saw that Rachel texted me back:

Rachel
Are you heading to the hospital soon?

Me
In about half an hour, I just texted Kylie

Rachel
Ok see you then my love

Ahh I loved when people called me that. I don't know why, it started when I watched the fosters for the first time. The way Steph would always call Lena, my love made my heart melt. Next text was Hannah's

Hannah
Hey Emma, it's Hannah. I wanted to tell you how happy I am to have met you. I finally found someone who knows what I'm going through. If you ever need to talk please text me.

Me
Thanks Hannah, I feel the same way, I never had someone who knew how I felt, or I could relate to on my family and stuff. I'll see you in like 30 mins.