Chapter 40: Back With You

pov Emma

It was around 9:45 and we were driving from the airport.
"Baby you want starbucks?" Rachel asked looking at me
"Ooo yes please" I said with a yawn. I actually really wanted too. I wanted to enjoy the entire time I had with her.
"Alrighty" she said peaking at Libby who was still fast asleep. Pancake was also sleeping on my lap. I watched Rachel drive and she looked at me as we pulled into Starbucks. She blushed when she saw I was looking at her. She took her had to my cheek and kissed me, I held her opposite cheek as we kissed. The car in front of us moved so she moved.
"Hi what can we get for you today" the lady asked
"May I have a venti carmel macchiato with light ice"
"Ok anything else"
"Yes" she turned to me and mouthed "white chocolate" and I nodded.
"A venti white children mocha with no whip cream and light ice"
"Anything else"
I looked at shrugged towards Libby who was sleeping. Emma nodded so I turned back towards the machine, "A passion fruit tea with lemonade, also a birthday cake pop, and One lemon loaf" I said.
"Alright" she said before listing all of them.
"That's perfect thank you so much." she said pulling forward.
I heard rustling in the back and Libby was moving around feeling around her. She was probably trying to remember where she was. I unstrapped and put my body in the back between the two front seats. I put my hand on her cheek as her eyes flickered open. She smiled sleepily.
"Hey Libby Bear" I said kissing her forehead, "You okay?" I asked
"Sleepy, where are we" she asked looking out the window.
"Good morning Love bug" Rachel said
"WE ARE WITH MAMA??" she shrieked
"Yes honey" I said
"Are we at starbucks" she asked clapping her hands
"Yes we are" I said as Rachel smacked my butt,
"sit down you are going to get me arrested" she said laughing.
I sat down and strapped back in as we pulled up. They handed us our drinks and they told us how cute Pancake was. I handed Libby her drink and she put it in her car seat cup holder. Pancake stood up seeing all the food coming into the car. Rachel handed Libby a cake pop.
"Cake pop for breakfast!?" she said kicking her feet taking it. I laughed then turned back to grab my lemon loaf.
Rachel pulled away after laying and thanking them. She returned her hand to my thigh, Pancake was up on two looking out the window.
"So what's the plan" I asked
"So I'll drop you guys off at the apartment then I have practice for about 3 hours and then whatever you guys want. I don't have practice till tuesday" she said.
"Mama can we watch practice?" Libby asked.
"Yeah you can. But I don't think it's very exciting" Rach said looking at Libby in the mirror.
"I think it is. I have to get better and watching you is fun" Libby said.
"Well is up to Mommy, cause I think you guys are sleepy" Rach said
"I'd love to watch" I said putting my hand on her thigh
"Ok" she said with a big smile, "Do you need to change?" she asked.
I turned to see what Libby was wearing, "Nope I think we look pretty cute" I said with a giggle.
"You always do" she pulled on to the road playing music and Libby sang to it the back in between sips of her juice.
"Alright we are here" she said. I got out then Libby got out by herself and held my hand. I held Rachel's hand and she had grabbed a backpack. She walked in the front and there was a lady behind the desk, "Hi Rachel, brought some guests?" she asked
"Yeah my girlfriend and our daughter" Rachel said.
"Hi, Emma" I said shaking her hand
"Lisa, security" she said.
"I'm Libby" Libby said smiling.
"Yes I've heard lots about you" she said smiling.
Rachel took my hand and we walked back towards a room.
"So no one but players in the locker room but if you take those stairs you will make it all the way up" she said pointing
"Ok" I said kissing her
"Ooooooo" I heard from behind Rachel. A few soccer players were behind her.
Rachel turned around, "Guys this is Emma and Libby"
"Hi" I said and Libby just waved.
"I'll see you after" Rach said kissing me on the cheek and then Libby's cheek. I turned around and I heard laughing and Rachel say "guys" in a sarcastic way.

Pov Rachel
I kissed their cheeks and then they walked away. Emma was wearing leggings so you could just tell how fantastic her figure was. I watched her bend down and pick up Libby.
"Holy shit Parker, you weren't lying when you said she was hot" Grace one of my teammates said.
I pushed her shoulder, "Right like how I'm a so lucky"
"Don't get all mushy on us" Willow said.
"I'm not" I said walking into the locker room. Rose stood on the other side, I wasn't lying when I said she was gorgeous. Everyone wanted her. She had flirted with me but stopped when I told her about Emma and Libby. But I couldn't help but admire her sometimes. Like I didn't want anything but she was so attractive, obviously Emma was gorgeous but Rose was like Emma but brunette and played soccer. She smiled at me, "What was the commotion?" she asked as everyone walked back in. I took off my shirt and changed into my practice jersey.
"Parker's girlfriend and daughter are here" Willow said making a kiss-y face
"Honestly she is so perfect. I thought you made her up, but she wasn't kidding" Grace said pulling on her cleats.
"Aww" Rose said eating a snack.
I got ready the walked out on the field with everyone we had a bunch of drills and then we ran. Ran a lot I looked up and Libby had fallen asleep on Emma's lap. Rose ran up beside me, "she's cute" she said to me.
"She is isn't she" I said smiling as we ran around the field.
"Your lucky Rach" she said patting my shoulder then running ahead of me. I finished up practice and I was a sweaty mess.