Chapter 13: The best night ever

Pov Emma

I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole. Rachel was standing at my door, she looked cold so I quickly unlocked the door and took her face in my hands and kissed her lips. Rachel kicked the door closed as we walked towards my bed. She pinned me down to the bed when my hands above my head. I could already feel myself getting wet. I wanted her so bad. Rachel look at me "Baby you sure" she asked. I nodded "please yes" I answered. She moved from my lips down to my neck. She kissed around till she found a sweet spot causing me to moan. I felt my nipples getting hard, my heartbeat sped up as Rachel bit down on my neck. I screamed in pleasure and pain, quickly covering my mouth hoping no one outside my room heard. That was sure to leave a mark, she pulled up my sweatshirt, leaving me in a bra and leggings. She reached behind my back to unclip my bra while continued to kiss and leave marks down my jaw line. She unclipped the bra with one hand and threw it on the ground by my bed, she sat up and looked at me. My heart quickened, maybe she doesn't like what she sees, I had always had larger boobs since I was younger. I didn't like them so I began to get nervous till she smiled and pulled of her shirt and shorts leaving on a bra and her boxers. Her abs were visible, I knew she was strong but this was a whole six pack. She pulled down my pants leaving my underwear on. I was so ready for her but then she made her way back up to my collar bones.
"Baby please I want you to fuck me so hard" I said looking at her.
"It'll come done worry" she said kissing in between my breasts. She took one nipple in her fingers and rolled it around causing me to moan in pleasure. I felt myself getting wet through my underwear. She bit down on my other nipple while playing with the other, I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip trying to keep all the moans to myself. She released her teeth and I felt her thumb reach my underwear. she rubbed back and fourth through my underwear causing me to throw my head back and grip the headboard. She pulled down my underwear, I could feel her warm breathe between my legs. She kissed up the inside of my thighs, my body shuddered from the sensation of her cool breathe. She began to suck and lick my clit, it was already wet from the past minutes she had been teasing me. I bit my lip harder trying to hide my moans of pleasure, I thought it couldn't get any better when I felt her insert 2 fingers in me. She moved them fast while still suckling around. My hips bucked to her movements. I could feel myself about to cum, when she sped her movements. I moaned "fuck me" as I felt myself hit my climax. I was out of breathe and my legs shaking around Rachel's head. I felt myself cum all over rachel's fingers. She took her fingers out, I thought she was moving up to lay beside me when she stuck her tongue in inside my core, my legs had barely stopped shaking, I was out of breathe but it felt so good I leaned forwards grabbing Rachel's head and pushing her further into me. I felt myself ready to cum again, I laid back and closed my eyes as I reached my climax. Rachel licked every last ounce of wetness off my pussy as I rhode out my high. Fuck she was so good, I had never had sex with a women before and I can tell you it was was better than anything I'd done before. I opened my eyes to see rachel crawling up my body, I was still breathing heavily from the two intense organisms. I thought she was going to lay down on me when I felt her bend her knee so it was in between my thighs. She began to grind up and down cause me to loose my breathe from the pressure and pleasure. My eyes rolled back, I threw my head back, I slowly rocked back and fourth against her. She moved her lips around my neck kissing every square inch leaving hickeys around my neck and collar bone. I hit my third climax of the night when finally Rachel laid down beside me. I was completely naked and she was in a bra and boxers. I pulled it off and she looked at me, "Baby tonight was about my pleasuring you" she said smiling at me then kissing me.
"I know my I want to cuddle" I said pulling her bra and boxers off. We got under the blankets, our warm bodies touched. My chest raised and fell rapidly, it had been at least 3 months since I had sex last. I was sore, I could tell it would be hard to hide what had just happened from everyone. Man did I miss it, and man was she good. I laid my head down on her chest just above her boob. I pulled the blanket over my shoulder and slowly fell asleep.