Chapter 19: Monday

POV Emma

Dinner last night was amazing. I was still thinking about it. We ate at Rachel's family restaurant. Now I knew why Rachel was such an amazing cook.

I rolled in bed and patted around me but there wasn't anyone there. I groaned and sat up. Rachel walked out of the bathroom in a sport bra and boxers.
"Good morning Pinky" she said with a smile as she opened her dresser.
"Morning" I said wiping my eyes. She pulled out a rusty orange colored knit sweater and pulled it over her head. She turned back towards me, I was still half asleep staring at the floor. She wrapped her arms around me and picked me up out of bed. She kissed me holding my back and under my ass to keep me up. I wrapped my leg around her back and held her face in my hands.
"You are breathtakingly beautiful baby" I said pulling away from the kiss.
"Mm no where near how perfect my girlfriend is" she said setting me down on the side of the bed. All our bags were unpacked. She opened a drawer, "What do you want to wear today?"
"I'm not sure what are the plans?"
"We are going for brunch at this tiny place in town, just you and I and my mom and dad. Then Summer has a dance recital for Thanksgiving."
"There should be a white sweater with two big brown buttons and then the jeans" I said thinking about it.
"Ok" she tossed them at me then opened another drawer and pulled out jeans for herself.
We both got dressed and our outfits looked pretty good together. I looked at my phone text from Hannah 20mins ago

Hannah
I don't want to go, but Kylie thinks we should so they will like us. But I know as soon as we step in the door they will pray over us or some shit. And Cam isn't going because she doesn't care about it anymore.

Me
I'm sorry this is so late. You need to talk to Kylie, tell her how you feel. Kylie loves you and isn't going to make you do anything you don't want to. Just talk to her.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out of the room with Rachel.
"Good morning sweet girls" Lucy said from the kitchen as we walked in.
"Morning" Rachel and I said.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Good" Rachel answered
"Amazing, I kept dreaming about the food last night" I said with a smile, her mom looked up at me "well I am glad you liked it"

"Brunch will be in about 20mins" her mom said standing up and walking to her room. Rachel laid down on the couch and scooted over to make room for me. I laid my head down on her chest and she rubbed my back. Summer ran into the room with a pink teddy and a few tea cups.
"YOURE AWAKE" she screamed.
Rachel sat up a little so she could see the little girl but kept her hand firm on my back so I couldn't get up.
"I am awake, and who is that" Rachel asked pointing at the teddy.
"This is Sugar Fairy, she is my very good friend and we wanted to have a tea party".
Rachel looked at me and said "I think we'd like that too"
"Oh yes I would be delighted to come" I answered. Rachel kissed my forehead as I sat up on the couch.
"Ewww Kisses" Summer giggles rolling on the floor.
"You mean this" Rachel asked pulling me in for another kiss.
"Ahhhh you are like Mama and Dada you just kiss, yucky"
Rachel and I laughed watching Summers facial expressions. She was for sure related to Rachel.

Summer started handing out teacups when I felt my phone buzz, it was Madison.
I looked at Rachel then Summer, "I will be super quick I just have to take this" I said getting up. I walked to the front porch and sat on the swing.
"Hey Mads"
"Hey babe, listen sorry I haven't texted in a few days. I don't think I've ever been more in love in my life."
"Aww I'm so happy for you" I said lightly swinging on the swing
"How is your trip going"
"Started off bumpy with some family drama and Kylie had a bad spasm but now everyone doing fine and I had THE best steak last night. It was amazing"
"I'll take your word for it cause I hate steak"
"So I actually called you because your mom talked to my mom yesterday"
"What happened?", every time this happened something goes wrong.
"My mom was shopping and your mom came up to her and -".......