Chapter 33: Home

Pov Rachel

I wheeled Emma in a wheelchair down to my car, I picked her up bridal style. I put a pillow between her stomach and the seat belt so it wouldn't hurt to bad. I kissed her before closing the door, Madison stood behind me watching.
"So all her stuff should be there, um I'm crashing your place cause I can't go long without her" Madison said.
"We have an extra room just for you" I said. I had a four bedroom apartment because I was sharing with 2 other girls but they had moved in with their boyfriends, but Jensen still lives with me, but she is normally with Reid so that room was normally empty. I planned on finding new roommates next year, but I just hadn't put out the invitation yet.

I hugged Madison before getting in the car. I sat in the drivers seat and Emma had her eyes closed but she was smiling. Her right hand laid in her stomach and her left on the console. I took her left hand in mine and kissed the back. "Ready" I asked.
She nodded. We pulled up to my apartment and I ran to Emma's side to unstrap her and picked her up under her shoulders to get her down. She leaned against the car while I grabbed her bag from the back seat. I put my left arm around her waist and held her right hand in my right hand. She leaned her head down against my shoulder, as we walked to my apartment. I carried her up the stairs and into my apartment. She smiled instantly as we walked it. Her tapestry that said welcome to the Shitshow hung over a tv, I rolled my eyes. My parents had bought a bunch of stuff for the apartment, looking at the brand new tv. I set Emma down and she waddled over to the couch, I ran into my bedroom to find a small crate with a sleepy Pancake inside. I picked him up and grabbed her pink blanket. It was a blanket she took everywhere, she got in 9th grade and she said it's traveled the world with her. I carried both as well as a better pillow to the couch were she sat looking at her phone. She looked up at me and her eyes sparkled when she saw Pancake.
"Get comfortable then I'll hand you the boy" I said as I put a pillow behind her head. She propped herself up so she wasn't laying flat. She laid her blanket down on her and I hand her Pancake, who instantly attacked her with kisses. She giggled, I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yes, so hungry" she said looking up at me as I walked into the kitchen.
"What do you want" I asked looking in the fridge which was fully stocked of everything my mom would buy when we were sick when we were young, chicken noodle, gatorade, rice pudding, normal pudding, ramen noodles, bow tie noodles, everything.
"Do you have noodles with parmesan cheese?"
"I can make it, it'll be like 10mins" I said waiting for an answer.
"Yess please" she said in the middle of a laugh. I pulled out pots and I could hear her laughing with Pancake in the next room.
"Mmmm ow" I heard from the other room, I ran out of the kitchen and looking into the living room. Her head was leaned back and eyes were closed. She was holding her stomach.
"Baby what happened" I asked getting ready to run her back to the hospital just in case.
"I was playing with pancake and I accidentally elbowed my stomach, I'm okay it just hurt and shocked me" she said opening her eyes. I nodded and kissed her, "be careful with yourself" I said walking back to the kitchen.

10mins later her noddles were done, I put it in a bowl and grabbed a fork and handed it to her. I helped her sit up more so she could eat.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"
She nodded as I sat in the chair beside her, "No ma'am, right here" She said tapping the couch. I laughed and got up to sit beside her. She careful stood her up and sat between my legs and laid her head back in my collar bones. I kissed her cheek bone and she smiled continuing to eat slowly the noodles.
"What do you want to watch?"
"But I'm a cheerleader"
I nodded and put it on. I put my hands on her sides, normally I would wrap it around her waist but I didn't want to hurt her. She put her bowl on the couch and moved my hands to wrap on her stomach lightly, "There" she said picking her bowl back up and eating. I giggled slightly, but it felt right again having her in my arms. We watched But I'm a cheerleader, not going to lie it made me horny, I knew I couldn't, she was hurt and didn't feel good but that didn't mean I wanted to more than I could explain. I looked at Emma who was still on me, her eyes were closed and she was asleep. I moved my body so I was laying parallel with the couch and turned Emma with me so we were both laying down. I closed my eyes with her snuggled close.