Chapter 25: Its going to be okay

Pov Rachel

I laid in bed with Emma. She was asleep and I felt warm tears fall down my cheek. I wanted to take every piece of hurt away from her heart. I wanted to beat the fuck out of Tyler. I felt myself get mad, god if I ever had the chance I would make him regret ever hurting Emma. My fist clenched as I looked up and the feeling. I felt something warm rub over my fists, it was Emma's hands. She looked up at me, she probably could tell how mad and hurt I was.
"Don't be mad, it won't fix anything" she whispered. She was right, it wouldn't erase what he did to her.
"I'll be okay, I just didn't know it was going to come up at lunch. Honestly I'm going to be okay" she said kissing my hands in hers.
I nodded and picked her up under her arms and moved her to on top of me. I kissed the top of her head, holding the kiss for a little longer than normal.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" she said turning her head up towards me.
"Don't be, you tell me anything when you are ready" I answered moving her hair behind her shoulder. She snuggled into the crook of my neck, I put my arms around her rubbing her back.
"She still sees him" she said.
"Who?" I asked
"My mom, she still is friends with Tyler's family" she answered
My heart fell, I moved my hands to the back of her head, "I'm sorry baby" I said holding her.
"Me too, I don't know why she doesn't believe me" she said again.
"Me either" I answered. I was trying to stay calm but I was so mad at Allison and Tyler for causing Emma any pain.
She kissed my neck, her hand was on my cheek and she lifted her head up a little and kissed my lips. It made me feel better but I was still mad.
She pulled away from the kiss, her light hazel eyes looked into mine, "Baby please don't be mad, I need you to be okay" she said. She looked at me for answer. I nodded and softened my eyes and kissing her again before she laid back down on top of me.

A few mins later she was asleep, from down stairs I heard "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" it was kylie followed by a bunch of "shhhh".
I picked up my phone and texted Kylie,

Me
Everything okay down there?

She read it but no answer. I am confused. There was a small knock at the door, in walked Hanna, then Kylie. Hannah looked calm but Kylie was mad I could tell.
"What's wrong" I whispered.
"Ok please don't freak out, Emma's mom is here." she paused and looked and Kylie who looked like she could punch a wall.
"She brought Tyler" Hannah said. My face grew red, everyone was lucky that Emma was laying on me.
"What the fuck why" I asked trying to stay calm.
"She wants Emma and him to talk" Hannah whispered.
"Where is Madison" I asked because I knew she was probably mad.
"Preston brought her upstairs cause she was crying earlier." Hannah answered.
"Can you bring her in here" I asked
Hannah nodded and left the room. Kylie looked at her then back at me, "Who is down there with them?" I asked
"Jensen and Reid" she answered.
"You okay" I asked. I mean I knew she was mad but there seemed to be something else there.
"No, god hearing Madison talk about it broke me, I can't imagine seeing Emma like that, I hope I never do. But it made me sick to my stomach then they just walk in here" she said getting madder.
"Madison told y'all what happened?"
"Kinda she just told us what happened after" Kylie said as Hannah and Madison walked in. Madison's face was red.
"Ok so what are going to do? She's sleeping and I don't think she wants to see either of them" I said brushing down Emma's hair.
"Why don't I go say something. I am the calmest and he doesn't know me".
I mean she was right, so I nodded and so did Kylie. Kylie and Madison sat down on the couch in our room.
"How was she after we left" Kylie asked
"She probably said she was okay then asked you not to be sad or mad" Madison said looking at me.
How did she know that, "Yeah almost word for word" I answered.
"That's what she does, she thinks she can handle everything by herself then she breaks down. But I honestly think she's better it probably just took her by surprise that it came up" Madison said.
God I hope it was the second part not the first half. Then there was silence, we couldn't hear what was happening down stairs.