Chapter 31: Am I okay?

Pov Emma

Rachel went into the hallway with the doctor and I closed my eyes again. Madison squeezed my hand, "You're going to be okay" she said as Hannah moved my hair from my face.
"Do you need anything" Kylie asked
I did I wanted my mom, god why did I want her. She ruined my life and I still just wanted a hug from my mom.
Rachel walked back into the room and I opened my eyes to look at her. She looked like her world had just broken.
I was to afraid to ask what was wrong so I just closed my eyes again. They were talking to me I think, I actually don't know I was in my head. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I thought to myself. All of a sudden the room got quiet there was no noise no nothing.
"Emma" I faint voice said
"Emma" it said a little louder.
My body started to shake and I opened my eyes to the growing movement, "God don't ever do that again" Madison said looking at me.
"What" I asked rubbing my eye,
"Go all unresponsive we thought something happened" she said, I turned my head to Rachel who's face was red and streaked with tears.
"Sorry I zoned out or something" I said quietly.
Everyone tried to change the topic but I just needed to know, the next time a doctor walked into the room I had to ask,
"I'm sorry I need to know, can I still have kids" I asked the doctor. He looked up from his clip board from me to rachel.
"Um I can't say from what we know, we will have to take more tests" he said but not in a reassuring way.
I looked over at Rachel who wiped a tear of her cheek and took my hand in her's.
"Is the pain still a shooting pain or more crampy" he asked clicking his pen open.
"If i move fast a sharp pain but like just laying here is more of a crampy feeling" he nodded writing it down
"Do you mind" he asked insinuating that he was going to touch my stomach.
I shook my head preparing myself for the pain. He touched his hand down then applied minimal pressure, I bit my lower lip trying to suppress my cries of pain. Rachel kissed my cheek and whispered, "you're almost done, it's okay breathe" she said rubbing the hair out of my face. I felt like I was going to throw up, he removed his hands and I thought he was done before he placed his hand right above my underwear line, I screamed out in pain and surprise. Everyone turned towards me as tears gushed from my eyes. My body shook with my sobs and the doctor removed his hands. Madison was trying not to cry but I could tell she was struggling. I tried to breathe through it but it hurt so bad. I could throw up, Rachel leaned her forehead against mine trying to calm me down.
"Ok so we are going to go ahead and get those scans to make sure there isn't any internal bleeding but right now Id say there isn't" he said scribbling on his clipboard.

Pov Rachel
Ok so we are going to go ahead and get those scans to make sure there isn't any internal bleeding but right now Id say there isn't" he said scribbling on his clipboard.
"Thank you" Kylie and I said at the same time. Madison and Hannah's eyes were glued to Emma making sure she was okay. Emma laid still with her eyes closed, warm tears gushed down her face, her chest shook with each cry.
"Hey we will give you two a second" Kylie said pulling Hannah and Madison out of the room.
I put the back of my hand on her cheek, "I love you Pinky, you are so strong. I wish I could tell you everything's going to be fine but I don't know" I said, her eyes stayed close and she didn't say anything.
"I wish I could take all this pain away from you and make everything better. I feel so useless because I want you to be okay and I am terrified but I need to be strong for you" I said.
She took my hand in hers and gently set it on her abdomen, "kiss it better?" she whispered. I wipe my tear away and kissed her lower stomach softly.

*time skip*

Emma has been in scans for about an hour and I'm starting to get nervous. At times like these being in the medical path sucked because I knew when things meant bad news. I sat in the room, Madison sat in a chair looking at her phone. Kylie held Hannah in a chair while they quietly talked. I sat quiet, I sat waiting to hear what was happening. There was a knock at the door then I saw the end of a hospital bed push through. Emma was laying down under the covers, she lightly smiled at me as I jumped up to hold her hand.
"So the scans showed that there is some inflammation but no permanent internal damage was done. So for your question early, yes children is still possible, however you need to get checked more often as Cyst can come back and make conception hard" the doctors said. I looked down at Emma who smiled, a real smile, the first one in hours.
"So we are going to keep you here for tonight just to make sure that you don't develop any infections or anything but then you need to take it easy at home for about 2 weeks" the doctor said before walking out and is thanking him.
"Baby why don't you stay at my apartment for those 2 weeks so you don't have to climb stairs and I can help." I asked, she looked at Madison who nodded.
"Ok" she said before sitting up slightly and holding her stomach while kissing me.